Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Seeking role player!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Seeking role player!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViciiB91 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Hi! I'm looking for a role play partner to 1x1 with either through PMs or on AIM or yahoo. Listed below are things that I will do. Feel free to send any suggestions my way and contact me on aim or yahoo via options to the right under my icon.

TV SHOWS-
Buffy
Charmed
Supernatural
Dead Like Me
One Tree Hill
Will and Grace
[more added later]

MOVIES-
POTC
The Ring
The Number 23
[more added later when I can think straight]
It just depends on the movie and the storyline.
We can discuss this if you're interested

I REFUSE TO DO TWILIGHT
It's over done and getting a little annoying.
Sorry to offend, but it's true.

MISC-
Vampire Male x Human Female
Vampire Female x Human Male
High Class female x third class male
Best Friends
Best Friend's boyfriend x Female
Psychotic Stalker ex boyfriend x Female
Hollywoodverse
[more to be added later.]

Underlined would be the role I play.
I like plots with some sort of supernatural twist
or a dramatic twist.
I'm sure if we set our minds to it, we can think of something amazing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViciiB91
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Seeking 1x1 role player!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysticOnion on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:18 am

Fancy doing something more original? With moi?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MysticOnion
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViciiB91 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:04 am

Sure. Whatcha got in mind?

ViciiB91
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonmover on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Well the best friends idea sounds kinda' boring (I have a best friend in real life. We sit around and play Halo and complain about our jobs. Unexiting.) but I'm up for any of those other pairings. :p Not so interested in the TV-based ones, since I hardly watch TV and out of all those shows the only one I've seen in "Will and Grace," and only about three episodes. Same for the Pirates of the Carribbean(?) one.

I have AIM.

Moonmover
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!