Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Edo Ninja School (Ninja/Fictional) Signup/OOC

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Edo Ninja School (Ninja/Fictional) Signup/OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:52 pm

Gahh.... Half term in england is almost over... i may post less now... ill post atleast everyday but if i dont then im sure to post the next day
Hey everyone. Im back...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Aniihya, I think I will also make a teacher character.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 am

Do so. Fine with me.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Calling Sorentier and any other players who havent posted lately to the ic! (Sorry... Kinda getting bored of waiting....)

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Me too. Some of my rps havent shown activity since Sunday.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:00 pm

same... only one or two of the rps im on at the moment are active... the waiting is killing me! well atleast i have a day off from everything on friday...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:16 pm

A few of the RPs I'm in are active, but seeing as how I just woke up, I'm not. ONWARD AND FORWARD TO YOUTUBE!!! *Points in random direction and runs off*

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:33 pm

I was wondering if you all are still accepting people, because I'd like to join.

Name: Akikaze
Appearance: Image
Clothing: Red, and black blended Geisha outfit with flower designs. Has red fishnets underneath.
Class: Student
Race: Half-demon
Skills:
-She can change the greenest leaves to red.
-She can control leaves with the wind, going whichever direction she chooses.
-Sword skills
Weapon: Orange Umbrella with a design of red leaves. When she twist the handle of her umbrella, a short blade comes out at the other end. Needles can come out of her umbrella as well.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality:

Calm

Ever since her mother's death, Akikaze has a calm personality, and voice, among strangers. She uses this as a way to confuse opponents, so people won't know emotionally that she will attack. Some people assume that she is just emotionless, only looking at them with a blank face. There are rare times when she smiles and cries on the outside. She is also a great strategist, especially in battle. All she has really been taught was fighting in general.

Background:

Born with the name β€œAkane” by an unknown mother and father. Her mother, a skillful ninja from a Leaf Village, because she was pregnant, decided to run away from her life as a ninja and become a mother. She spent months escaping from her fellow ninjas. She ran and ran until she finally reached the Hidden Village with a beautiful waterfall view.
The day Akane was born, her mother made promises to her:
1. Conceal her mother's name and presence to the world.
2. She will teach Akane all she knows about the style of the umbrella.
She has taught for her years, until at age 15, ninjas finally found her mother, while Akane was enjoying the waterfall view. She finally came back to see her mother laying dead on the floor. She didn't know who did this, but knew that whoever did, she swore vengeance.
So she created a fake name for herself-"Akikaze"- and decided to attend ninja training at Edo to further improve her training.
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Accepted although we are in the middle of the story. Just read what we have done so far.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:24 pm

umm... well ive kinda got writers block from what you last posted...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kerpow on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:22 am

This looks fun but am I too late to join?

Name:Kenzo Ichinose
Appearance:http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a257/_blackrose/ninja.jpg
Clothing:He also has a longer black robe that he wears when he doesn't need to move around as quickly, in his satchel he carries a sharpening stone and a couple of sweets.
Class:Student
Race:Human
Skills:Fast Reflexes, Weapon Skill
Weapon: Two sickles that have been chained together at the bottom.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Kenzo likes to listen to others and often enjoys the company of others. He thinks life is short so enjoy those who are with you now. He wants to make friends but fears that they might not accept him for whatever reason. He is a bit absent-minded at times which often irritates others.
Background: Kenzo never knew his real parents and became an orphan. At the age of 5 he was adopted by an old ninja whom was retired from a heart disease. Together they lived in a rural village with his father who often told him stories of his early years of being a ninja. Kenzo was inspired to become one himself. Often he trained to better himself as a ninja but he decide that formal training was necessary and he left his village to go the Edo Ninja School.

Kerpow
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:56 am

Yeah. You are accepted Kerpow.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:12 pm

Student

Name:mizuho yui
Class:student
Race: half demon
Skills: poison immunity dagger fighting alchemy stealth silent killing read people and still learning
Weapon:long daggers throwing knifes (laced with poisons) and go berserk (demon part not well controlled)
Sexuality:bisexual
Personality:sly tricky and a pain in the ass
Background:was born an orphaned father was unknown and mother died short time after giving birth
was shunned by the humans in her village later at age six she left the village for the next two years
she learned to take care of self later finds the school at age eight and has been there ever sense. For
having vary strong demon traits was not like by a group of human students every chance they could get
they beat her senseless from these actions has become distant from everyone
leaving the school then return a few years later

Last edited by natto on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Kerpow, isnt your weapon a nunchuck?

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:58 pm

I think his is one like a kusarigama with sickles on both ends instead of just one sickle.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kerpow on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:07 pm

yup, pretty much.

Kerpow
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:56 am

natto you are accepted just try to watch you grammar. If you need help with it I can check it and edit it to good grammar.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:18 pm

can i still join? ^^

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:04 pm

We are at a point where I have to say no. We are too far into the story for another roleplayer.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!