Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kawashima High (Crazy Harem) Signup/OOC

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Kawashima High (Crazy Harem) Signup/OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:54 pm

i Dont mind! ah... good to know i can share my madness with someone else! ooo new moon! *sits and drools in front of the trailer preview*
Hey everyone. Im back...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:09 pm

Ahahaha, omygosh! New Moon! I want to see that so badly!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zewei on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:45 am

Surprising you selected a picture without knowing who it is.

Although the picture is a little blurry, it's still a picture of Kaede Fuyou from Shuffle!

Here, use this picture instead of the one your having now.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/103/kaedefuyou.jpg

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9885/kaedefuyou2.jpg

Alright i'll be writing in IC now.
Injuries of the heart is the hardest to heal, for it actually takes time and will to embrace the pain, and be affected by it.

zewei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:51 am

oooooo.... I never knew that... Thanks for letting me know!

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zewei on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:26 am

Anyone knows how many RP the GM is hosting? I didn't notice the number of roleplays...

zewei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:25 pm

If there's still room I've been wanting to try out this new character.

Name: Kiren Nume
Appearance: Image
Class: (1-3, A or B) 2A (due to skipping a grade)
Clothing: (else than uniform) Usually wheres a tee shirt and jeans.
Special trait: Able to read a four hundred page book in a day.
Subjects: Math, History, Science, PE (surprisingly likes sports)
Clubs: Karate Club, Math Club
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: He is very energetic and his mood is usually stays the same and even though he knows how to fight he chooses not to.
Background: Growing up he always did what his parents told him and were partly to blame for him skipping a grade. They told them that when he grew up he would become a doctor and they would finally praise him. This made Kiren so happy that he didn't care if he didn't get to choose what he did for the rest of his life.
Extra: Doesn't like being called Kira-kun...

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:39 pm

Accepted. (cheongzewei: I host nine RPs at the moment because I dont get mixed up easily. And if some RPs are slow I can work on the alternatives.)
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zewei on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:42 am

aya... what's with posting a picture of your character at the start of every post?
At the very least make it smaller, please, lol...

zewei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zewei on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:56 am

*accidentally*

zewei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:50 pm

((An addition to the weird characters ^.^ lol. Hope you like.))

Name: Mizuho Sanamori
Class: 1-A
Clothing: whatever he feels like wearing.
Special trait: Can sing very well
Subjects: Math, Science, History, English
Clubs: Cosplay Club
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Kind and energetic Mizuho is always running around helping people.
Background: Believe it or not, Mizuho is a guy. Mizuho just transferred to Kawashima High and because of his appearance ended up being enrolled as a female instead of a male. Though the situation is embarrassing he has learned to deal with it and has even come to enjoy himself at school, making many friends. Though the rest of his class knows he's a guy most of them don't care and the school has yet to fix its mistake.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:10 am

Lol. Pic of Jun Watarase. You are accepted.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:19 pm

lol I'm glad you approve.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zewei on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 am

....................................................................................

is that breasts i see?

FUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu................................ *bangs heads on wall*

Man i hate traps. in anime.

zewei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PokeTrainerKait on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Name: Aki Natsuko
Appearance:Image
Class: (1-3, A or B) 2A
Clothing: (else than uniform)Image
Special trait: tomboyish
Subjects:Math, history, sciences, music, biology
Clubs: Cooking Club
Sexuality:Straight
Personality: Friendly, Nice, Outgoing.
Background: She was born into a very poor family, and was abandoned at a doorstep and was taken in by a cranky man. At that point, Aki didn't have a name. The man, ( Kenshin Natsuko) Named her "Aki" Because it was Autumn when he found her. They didn't have much money, but enough to live. Aki has had a great life ever since.

PokeTrainerKait
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wieu on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm in, I'm in.... can I? btw, can I get the link?

Name: Ayanami Kuroba
Class: (1-3, A or B) 2A
Clothing: (else than uniform) Image
Special trait: she can write music and lyrics, plays some instrument such as guitar, piano and violin.
Subjects: Music and art. she hates any other subjects that both of them.
Clubs: Music club, as vocalist.
Sexuality: Straight.
Personality: she's kinda rude and sarcastic one to hide her nervousness. she cries a lot, but never let anyone see her crying.
Background: She came from a common family. She grows up to be a musician even though her parents don't agree with her. She told herself that one day she'll become a great musician and her parents will respect her decision.

I am thou, thou art me

wieu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Take a look at the date and look how old it is. I can make a redo tomorrow if you like.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:59 pm

This takes me back. o___o 2009! I think I first joined RPG then. I'd be up for a remake since I never got a chance to rp my character. c:

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wieu on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:44 pm

hahaha... I know. I just hope this still on.... =3=

will you make it again? I'm wieu btw, nice to meet you all~

wieu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wieu on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:21 am

sorry to ask, I'm newbie here. how to join the rp?

wieu
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!