Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Teachers Pet

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Teachers Pet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:47 pm

They say that there's someone out there for everyone. But sometimes the one who's right for you is someone you didn't expect. This was true when it came to Professor Nathan Olstrum. He was a Teacher at Langsford High School. And for years he has been atracted to a student by the name of Ashley Smith. She is a beautiful and extremely inteligant young woman. He has never met anyone like her in his entire life. He can't keep himself from thinking about her. He's seen her with other guys before and gets extremely jealous that they can have her and he cant. But he gets an idea. Maybe he can have her. You see, Professor Nathan wasn't just any ordinary teacher. He was a wizard, and a very powerful one at that. He devises a way to make a spell that will capture Ashley's attention and make her his. But will he be able to do it in the end? Or will Ashley eventually fall for Professor Nathan in the end?

Ashlye Smith: Image

Professor Nathan: Image
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Teachers Pet (1x1)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Anyone want to join?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:04 pm

If you're still looking, I wouldn't mind. x]
I mean, I love the plot and I could do with another good 1x1. If you don't mind (:

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:08 pm

*hugs Silent* You are truly awesome! Of course I'd like you to join!

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:11 pm

Yaay! *Big hugs back! XD Thanks! ^^

Hehe, it really is an awesome storyline - You always come up with such good ideas! x]

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:15 pm

awww *blush* thanks I try to make things as unique and interesting as possible. I'll post it up in Fantasy here in a sec.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Hehe, no problem!

Woo, I can't wait to start! I just have a little question - Which character are you playing? x]

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:34 pm

lol I was planning on playing Ashley and I posted it up.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!