Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Isle Adeo

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Isle Adeo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Have you every thought that you were special in some way? Did you ever think that you could do something that others could never do? But what if what you could do was something more powerful than you could possibly imagine? There are people that walk this earth with gifts that are so beautiful, so powerful, so tearible that they can not mingle with society in the same way as normal people. They have to be with people of their own kind, in a stable enviroment. There is a place where these gifted people can go. A place where they can controle their powers, a place where they can learn to live peacefully with one another. This place is called the Isle Abeo. It is a saclooded island set between the caribean and florida. It is well protected and well hidden in the ocean. This magnificent Island only has a few rules. 1) No human contact 2) do not kill or harm the innocent 3) keep powers under controle at all times 4) only use powers in self defense 5) keep the peace.

The island is lead by a group of very old and very powerful council members called Dux Ducis Adeo. They make sure that the island is kept peaceful and that no one disobeys the rules. Although they never show themselves to the public eye. They keep to themselves and rule over the island with silent presistancy. But what happens when some of the islanders start disapearing and aren't seen or heard from again? Will the remaining members of the island be able to find out why these people are disapearing?

Character sheet

Name:

Powers:

Bio:

Personality:

Picture/Discription:
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Isle Adeo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:40 pm

Name:Amelia Rose

Powers: She has the power to manipulate time, able to stop it whenever she please's, go back and forth through time, and can even make a rip through time if she pleases.

Bio:Amelia grew up in an orphanage for most of her life. She didn't like to hang around people much and kept mostly to herself. SHe didn't realise that she had powers until she turned six years old. She had been trapped in an alley and these guys had tried to jump her, and before they could do anything she pushed her hands out and the next thing she knew when she opened her eyes they were gone. Thats when she got sent to Isle Adeao, and is one of the older people there.

Personality:Amelia is a very shy girl but once you get to know her she's very hyper and talkative. She has a kind and large heart and trys to help everyone as much as possible.

Picture/Discription:Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:03 am

Would anyone else like to join?

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:15 am

*eyebrow raised and waits*

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:36 am

Name: Ruby Dazer
Powers: One of the main Elemental possessers.. Fire manipulation, so she can control it, create it and extinguish it
Bio: From a heritage of firedancers Ruby knew there was a secret to it, which was being a elementalist and once the master elementalist of that element has died a new one is chosen and when she found out it she was the chosen one she could control it very well. Unfortunetly while trying to practise it she revealed to the world of the secret power of the elements... Therefore she was sent to Isle Adeo to show that she must learn that she must keep the secrets of a elementalist secret.
Personality: Very relaxed and very rarely shows her emotions to strangers
Picture/Discription: Image
Hey everyone. Im back...

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:55 am

awesome ^^ Thanks for joining hon

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:23 pm

no problem ^_^

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:25 pm

Now we must wait for more people to join lol. Its kinda like Rose Academy just a little different.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:29 pm

its on a island this time!

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:07 pm

*jumps up and down* o o o o o o o oooooooooo I KNOW HOW TO GET MORE PEOPLE! (just an idea) how about you put on the OOC of rose acadamy or pm the people who were too late to join about this roleplay! :D

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:09 pm

lol fantastic Idea ^^ I love it! Maybe the guys from Rose Academy would like to join and we could get more people to join from there as well ^^

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Hi-5 for a genius (sorta) idea which only comes around once in a while

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:28 pm

*chuckles* Hi-5 for sure lol it was a good idea.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nrocha20 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:11 am

Oooooh this looks interesting. I'm rather new here, so tell me if something is wrong plz.

Name: Alex Rantant

Powers: Superior Canine senses, and other fox-like abilities (The teeth. Oh FEAR the teeth!).

Bio: Alex WAS born from a human woman, but he is uncertain that if his father was an actual Fox, or if he was simply placed into the world as a freak. Of course his mother couldn't keep him without the media, government, and protestors, following her everywhere she and him went. They were able to stay hidden up in the mountains for a decade, until Alex got his leg caught in a bear trap. He yelped in pain and called out to his mother, but she never heard him. After a while, a man appeared behind Alex, somehow he never caught sight or smell of him. Alex thought that he was going to be killed, but the man released him and dressed his wound. Alex soon passed out and woke on Isle Adeo. The man who saved him had fixed his leg wound and let him into his home. The man’s name was Jonathan, and he parented Alex from then on.

Personality: Due to his lack of contact with other people, Alex is quite shy. He tends to just sit by himself and watch others have fun, or to work on some kind of project in solace. Alex simply wants to be alone; he doesn’t long for the attention of others or anything like that. He just wants to be left in the shed, behind Jonathan’s house and work on his little projects, such as scale models and poetry. Due to his rather void environment, Alex doesn’t here much news on what happens around the Isle. So he hasn’t paid much attention to the disappearing.

If anyone really tries to talk to Alex, he might talk a small bit back to them, most likely a “I don’t know… may I be left alone right now?” or “Goodbye.” Or he will simply sit there in bliss. Alex tries to be kind, but people just end up believing that he thinks he is superior to them. Therefore, they chose to leave him be, which, in itself, works out for the best.

Picture/Description: (Please note that this user cannot draw, and does not feel comfortable using other peoples pictures)
Alex is a Fox/Human Hybrid, mostly human. He has the basic stature and skeletal structure of a human, but still quite a few “foxy” features, no pun intended. Alex is certainly not overweight, nor small. But he isn’t muscular in any way, just what could be considered “normal” size. His face structure is that of a foxes, muzzle, ears, teeth, and all. He also has fur that covers his body, most of it is orange, but he has a white patch on his chest, the fur from his fingertips to his elbows and his toes to his kneecaps are black. Alex also possesses a Fox like tail, which means he has to where specially made jeans. Other than his jeans, Alex is usually seen wearing a simple white shirt and black boots, specially made for his fox feat.
There is a rather large chance that I am insane. Talk to me on chat if you wish to find out for yourself.

"A picture may speak a thousand words, but a thousand words paint a beautiful picture."

The Forsaken Era Intro (http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-forsaken-era-t33713.html)

nrocha20
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:22 am

^^ Thanks so much for joining. I love your character, he sounds very interesting I love Anthros there amazing, thats what I call them anyway.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nrocha20 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:42 am

Heh. I get to jot this down as my first RP on this Forum! YAY! Now for a celebratory flute playing. Really I meant to post my character on the 15th when you posted the RP... but mai Laptop quit working.

nrocha20
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:54 am

*smiles* well I'm glad your joining ^^ and its alright, we still have plenty of spots open for more people to join so your fine.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luumi on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:48 am

I'll gladly join! Mind you, I'm a little new to these forum RP thingies. I hope you don't mind!
.∙-º♥º-∙.
~Neko~
'∙-o♥o-∙'

Luumi
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:49 am

Not at all ^^ Just take your time and try to be as detailed and original as possible.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nrocha20 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:13 am

How many people do you want to join before we fire this baby up?

nrocha20
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!