Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Everyone at Xaviers school for the gifted believed that Charles Xavier was dead and gone. But that is not true. Everyone believed that Magnito had completely lost his powers, that is also not true. And everyone also believed that The Pheonix or Gene Gray was gone for good. But they were wrong. All throughout the world there have been reports of odd things happening. Things have started to go amis. In Egypt the pyramids of Geza rose at least a hundred feet in the air before coming back down to earth. Forest fires have spread out of season in the mountains of Colorado without any cause. And the oceans have started to from whirlpools, tornados have formed in places where they shouldn't. Everyone belives that it's turning into the end of the world. No one fully understands whats going on, besides Charles Xavier, who is in the body of a coma induced patient who only recently started to show signs of life. The only ones who know about this are Ororo (Storm) and Dr. Henry McCoy (beast).

A lot of the old X team are still at Xaviers school for the gifted. Roque, Kitty, Bobby, Logan, and even some new members have joined the team including Angel. All of them have to gather together once more and find out what the cause of all these disturbances are in the world. But when they find out the truth about Gene coming back, what will happen. WIll they be able to destroy her again, or will they be doomed?

Character Sheet:

Name:

Picture:

Powers:

Bio: (Extra if new)
Last edited by Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Name: Kitty Pryde

Picture: Image

Powers: Kitty is able to move through any object. Whether it be walls or a person, she can go through it, or pull someone through other objects with her if she is touching them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Dude... awesome I call Gambit!! if thats alright??

Name: Remy Etienne LeBeau

Picture: Image

Powers: Charges an object with kinetic energy and releases this energy explosively on impact. Also has the ability to "charm" people, been hinted towards being more of an empathic ability. He also Has a natural ability to block telepaths.

Bio: Read here -οƒ  http://lediableblanc.com/Stats/
Prison? no I can't go to prison? not for a cute little Bunny Rabbit!!!

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Awesome ^^ And hell yeah you can be Gambit, He's one of my favorites

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:09 pm

mine too! but that would kinda obvious.....

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentChorus on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Name: Emma Grace frost

Age: I'm assuming in her 30's not really sure as there is no set number on any of the databases

Picture:Image

Powers: Various telepathic abilities. She can also take on a Diamond form but her Telepathic abilities are suppressed

SilentChorus
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:18 pm

lol yeah, but thats okay ^^ thanks for joining Silent

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:22 pm

I'll play if I get to be Deadpool (as seen in the comics not in the movie)
Name: Wade Wilson

Under the costume he has a bad case of skin cancer, which results in nasty looking boils and rashes. He rarely takes off his costume though.

Powers: 1.Healing factor: works slowly but he can heal or regrow any part of his body even his head. 2.Knowledge of demensions beyond his own: He knows he's a character in an RP. 3. Weapons master: skilled in sword fighting, marksmanship, and has a thing for plastic explosives. Also his suit has cloaking and teleportation technology built in. Due to his cancer (which also affects his brain) hes a bit crazy and his mind can't be read by psychics.

Bio: He's a merc. His loyalty belongs to the highest bidder, but business was slow and he was sick of working for dishonest employers who always stiffed him after he finished the job. So one day he put on his best suit (over his costume of course) and put in an application at the X-mansion. It turns out they needed a teacher for melee combat and marksmanship. Free room and board, fridge full of food, and a check at regular intervals. It wasn't his kind of gig, but it would do... for a while.
Last edited by Illusionist on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep ... and miles to go before I sleep.

Illusionist
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Nice, but what i want is for the good and bad mutants to be able to come together to figure this thing out. That means no paying anyone lol. And everyone either needs to be in the school or part of the school. THat means teachers and such. if you want to play deadpool thats alright with me, just making it clear that the mutants need to be close to the school or in the school.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentChorus on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:27 pm

ty if you need me to put a bio up for emma thats no problem but I figured everyone knew what she was about

SilentChorus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:32 pm

yeah I know who Emma is, not a problem. Another awesome character ^^

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:47 pm

sweet...ill take a spot as a character
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentChorus on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:03 pm

I hope someone decides to play logan....my god logan and wade...the madness

btw I'm taking off for a bit so i'll see you guys in a little while

SilentChorus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Name: Erik Lehnsherr

Alias: Magneto

Powers: On a more scientific level, Magneto has the flexible ability to generate and manipulate electromagnetic fields. Though in his current state it is unknown to what extent of control his powers grant.

Bio: Last it was known, Beast and Wolverine had tricked Magneto into being injected with the cure. Yet before the battle with the phoenix had come to its conclusion Erik had left the scene, and no one was sure of his whereabouts.
With the X-men lacking its most talented telepaths, it was far too easy for Magneto to go into hiding. Where he would bend his entire will into returning his once majestic powers. Much to his own surprise the β€˜cure’ could not snuff out his powers entirely. Within what seemed like a short time, he had grown from budging silverware to being able to inch cars toward him.
It won't be long before the Brotherhood will be at full power once again.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:07 pm

K updated Deadpool's profile abit. Is the bio part acceptable now?

Illusionist
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:06 pm

Sweet, thanks for changing it up, a lot better. ^^ Awesome, Magnito has joined the family. Hehe. Go ahead and make your chara whenever you want Angel.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Mmm is it ok if i make a charcter that has the exact same powers as jean but its not jean.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:31 pm

yeah thats fine, go right ahead. Since the Pheonix is more powerful then what jean was since she came back to life.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:47 pm

*Waits patiently for more people*

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:43 am

Name:Angel Milano

Powers:Same as Jean Grey

Bio: (Extra if new)
Last edited by AngelDreams on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!