Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:46 pm

might have to find a new pic dear that one didn't work
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:03 pm

I would join but I'd probably kill it again, lol :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:07 pm

lol nah btw I love Rent!

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:14 pm

who doesn't? lol,

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:48 pm

one second thought maybe I will join, just this time I'm not making up someone :)

Name: Jubilation Lee aka Jubilee

Picture:

Powers: Can create globules of energy she calls "fireworks." They can be controlled with her mind, and have a range of power from simple bursts of light to explosions capable of destroying property.

Bio: info here ----> http://www.mutanthigh.com/film/movie/jubilee.html

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:04 pm

awesome ^^ thanks!

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:35 pm

It's no problamo

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Allright I updated my image and founda better one...and when is the ic going to be up?
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyaHigurashi on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:20 pm

Name: Kurt Wagner AKA Nightcrawler ((fave x-men character))

Picture: Image

Powers: Teleportation
Last edited by KyaHigurashi on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KyaHigurashi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:40 pm

i'll post this up soon when we get a few more people.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Id say 8 characters is enough for now. I mean sometimes having too many characters in an RP throws things out of control. Not all of the characters are being payed attention so they leave and thats how the rps die. Trust me I know from experience. But if you want to wait for more then i guess i will too.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:31 am

Not to mention you've probably lost people in the wait.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:08 am

yeah and If you think about people who will join when the IC is up too....
Prison? no I can't go to prison? not for a cute little Bunny Rabbit!!!

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentChorus on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:24 pm

Yeah the ic should go up sometime this week. the numbers we have now is good to start.

SilentChorus
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:39 pm

Alright Ya'll the IC is now up

men-rebirth-the-pheonix-t34214.html

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:01 pm

let me apologize now for my crappy post....

I had something better in school but it doesn't fit anymore so yeah

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Curious will you take another charrie? I was hoping to jump in as Logan aka Wolverine.

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:38 pm

dude why don't you just put up a sheet....?

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Didn't want to put the effort into finding the pic and everything just to be told there isn't any room. I know what it is like to have a full rp.

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:05 pm

yeah if you read a previous post it said she wanted more people....

but thats just going by what she said before.....

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!