Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: X-Men: Rebirth of the Pheonix

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:28 pm

OMG please Join as Logan, please, please, please, please.
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illusionist on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:51 am

AngelDreams: by the way, deadpool's mind can't be read. His cancer and his healing factor sorta scrambles his brain making its workings very different than a normal human's. (Thats from the comics I'm not making it up).
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep ... and miles to go before I sleep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Illusionist
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:08 am

Oh ok thnx for the heads up Illusionist. But my char will mess with your alot ok :)
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:03 am

Name: Logan aka. Wolerine

Picture:Image

Powers: Amazing healing, adamantium skeleton, retractable adamantium claws.

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:12 am

yay ^^ hehe

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:22 am

Hmmm... out of curiosity who has control of the phoenix? The whole plot of the story revolves around her, and I find that its better sooner then later to get all those kinks worked out.

Playing bad guy isn't hard for me, but Magneto as a character just isn't the bang boom kill all the heroes sort of villain. Not to worry I can keep you lot preoccupied for plenty of time, it's just that I'm a little bit concerned that we're going to go through all the hoops and the primary antagonist isn't going to show.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:59 am

I don't know how well I would play pheonix, but if you wuould like, and if Karina doesn't mind, I can double as a villian.

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Is it too late to jump it?

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raff_Zeraki on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:22 am

Hey, if it's not too late can I Role play as Colossus, if it wouldn't be too much? Oh and also, is my Character sheet good?

Name:Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin - Colossus.

Age:(Er, I don't know I don't remembering anything mentioning it in the comics, or Movies, or Tv shows. But he looks around 20-25?)

Picture: Image

Powers: Colossus can transform his body tissue into an organic, steel-like substance that grants him superhuman strength and a high degree of imperviousness to injury. His armored form can withstand ballistic penetration as well as temperature extremes from 70º above absolute zero (-390º F) to approximately 9000º F. Colossus cannot become partially or selectively armored; his body is either entirely converted, or not at all. Even his eyes become steel-like.

Through an act of will, Colossus can transform virtually instantaneously into his armored state, and can remain in that form for an as yet undetermined amount of time. Once in his armored form, Colossus remains so until he consciously wills himself back to normal. If he is rendered unconscious, however, he spontaneously reverts to his normal form. In his armored state, Colossus retains his normal human mobility, though his endurance and speed are enhanced. He does not need to breathe while transformed, but it is believed that he could not survive for long in a vacuum.

Bio: Growing up on his parents' farm, Piotr Rasputin saw his older brother Mikhail become a Cosmonaut. Mikhail was later discovered to be a latent mutant with energy warping powers, and to keep him secret the government faked his death. In later years, Piotr learned that he too was a mutant, and could transform his flesh into steel, but he was content to use his powers to help his fellow farmers. When a transformed Piotr rescued his sister Illyana from a runaway tractor, he was approached by Professor Charles Xavier, who was recruiting mutants for a new team of X-Men to help save his original students from the sentient island Krakoa. Dubbed Colossus by Xavier, Piotr reluctantly joined this new team, which freed the original X-Men and helped defeat Krakoa. After the battle, Piotr remained with the X-Men in America, though he found it difficult to adjust to living in a different culture.

Raff_Zeraki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMenKnown101 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:41 am

Can I have 2? I can be Logan and Scott but If I can do one I will be Scott. Please Reply ASAP! (You are going to need Scott because Scott and Jean are married so... yeah)

XMenKnown101
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!