Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Van Trouwes Academy of Innovation (Steampunk/School) Signup

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Van Trouwes Academy of Innovation (Steampunk/School) Signup

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jamied10 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:40 pm

I might not be posting for a while because of internet problems, sorry.
Here's my futuristic RP, New World: post913705.html#p913705

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jamied10
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:14 pm

Name: Utau Clairoux
Any prosthesis?: left arm, not noticable to anyone except herself
Appearance: Image
Clothing: black blazer, white button up, black miniskirt, long black hair. or sometimes white button up, red plaid mini skirt, with a black studded belt, and knee high white socks, with black loafers. right ear pierces with a black diamond jewel.
Role: class vice president
Majors: medical sudies, litarature, philosophy
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality: quiet, clumsy, and sometimes serious at meetings and such
Background: She was born from a Japanese origin, but was taken to England by her English father and raised there. A accident at the age of 14 caused her left arm to be replaced by a mechanical one. She started at Van Trouwes Academy a year ago, and has kept to herself. but by becoming Class vice president, she has made a few more friends, but not alot. Other than that general info, nobody knows alot about her.

and sorry if i wasnt supposed to join. it sounds like a really good rp...
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:19 am

Ok Kaoru-chan. You are accepted.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:26 am

Name: Neeko Lokan
Any prosthesis?: None
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... k.jpg?o=64
Clothing: A black long-sleeved button-up shirt, red/blue plaid short-skirt, black leggings, a brown leather belt and a black leather together, black high-tops/boots, tends to switch, and a black bear hoodie.
Role: Normal Student..?
Majors: Math, physics, literature.
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: A bit of a klutz, extremely shy, sarcastic, smart when she wants to be, and a lil' bit quiet.
Background: Born in England, her parents died from a car accident when she was 11, her aunt has been raising her every since then. Her aunt sent her to the school out of the blue. Doesn't have any friends, doesn't know anybody.

>_< Took too long then you would expect.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow

red-diamond-boarding-school-ooc-sign-ups-need-people-t37363.html Check it out. You know you want to.

Anelle
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:38 am

You are accepted Anelle.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Thank yuuu... Now to figure out an IC idea.

Anelle
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Name: Emily Trolson
Any prosthesis?: Intricately crafted right hand pinky finger
Appearance: Very plain, she looks like she should come from the street, in reality her family while now little more than vendors was once prominent enough for a son of the family to have married into the royal family in times past. Her hair is forever hidden under her hat, her eyes are green, and her nose is a tad bit crooked.
Clothing: wears purple robes outfitted with leather belts holding many pouches for various trinkets, also carries around bolts of fabric and sewing tools in a pack on her back. The most absurd piece of clothing and her trademark at the school is her bright pink top hat with the neon green ribbon on it, not only is it a hat but due to creative engineering with pulleys and gears acts as an automatic tool box.
Role: Normal student
Majors: free research, basics of invention, mobile technology
Sexuality: very flirtatious with the boys she actually views it as more of a game, she is a lesbian that's so deeply closeted she believes herself to be asexual and comes off as a homo-phobe.
Personality:At times bright and outgoing while at others emotional and dark, she alternately seems to be the sun, or midnight on the new moon. She comes off mysterious and at the same time extremely approachable, only one word really describes her. Lunatic.
Background: Looked upon as the hillbilly cousins of the royal family there are still family connections which is how emily got into the school, her family owns a tailor shop and emily dreams of combining her sewing skills and her intutive grasp of gear systems into a bold reinvention of the world around her. One older sister who works the shop, mother dead, and her father has been drawn into the public houses one too many times as of late, she was glad to leave her home to come to the school.

(I assume the setting is standard victorian england, if not let me know so I can alter my background to reflect the setting.
Card Captor Sakura ~ KAWAIIIII!
And for those wondering, yes I am a guy, yes I do read romance, and yes, I am Straight.

Mistress Faye, my laser tits accidentally fired and melted the cash register. ~ Questionable Content

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:45 pm

you are accepted Hal.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Aniihya wrote:you are accepted Hal.

BOOYAH!

Sorry, first time in steampunk. REALLY happy.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Can I please join?

Name: Jack Hellsing
Any prosthesis?: No.
Appearance: Jack has pale skin, rings around his dark blue eyes. His hair is jet black, spiked up most of the time. He's 5` 10". He's heathly and has a good build, normal of an old teenager.
Clothing: Jack enjoys to wear his Victorian clothes everywhere. A small top hat on his head, a long and warm black cape covering the rest of his body. Leather gloves on at all times for his own good reasons. He also wears riding boots, he enjoys a good gallop on his mare and their good for walking around in wet or muddy areas.
Role: Normal Student.
Majors: Science, mostly biology. He's trained as a doctor. Mechanics is fun too.
Sexuality: Bisexual but he likes males more.
Personality: Jack's a bit insane, he can start to attack people with his own little toys of knives and a gun. He hates being alone with girls, oddly he can't stand a female human unless they're related or it's a female animal. He used to be such a nice boy, always helping and playing...Now he talks to his pet cat and keeps his problems to himself or his pets, his cat and pretty mare. Jack doesn't mind males though, he can get on very well with them but if one does tick him off...He will cut that guy up into pieces.
Background: Jack was born on the 16/10 in 1990. He had a happy childhood until something bad happened. Both of Jack's parents died. His sister went to live with his uncle and aunt. Jack on the other hand went away, with his only friends (Pets). He does go back to his sister in Ireland but he rather hunt in England, it's much more fun and no one knows he's alive.
He's good at cutting people up, he enjoys it so much.
He is also a vampire, though he can control his taste for blood. He likes to get a blood pack from the doctors and drink it while reading a book or even watching his mare rolling, he loves that.

I hope he's alright for you.
"Gott Im Himmel...There's A Dirty Magazine In My Bathroom!"

"Who The Hell Covers A Magazine In Dirt, Really?"

DerBlitzkrieg1940
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:45 pm

one problem! I would have to make a restart since the rps dead.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

That could be a problem.
Would you like me to ask my friend to join? She likes steampunk xD

DerBlitzkrieg1940
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:00 pm

Which friend is it?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Her username is LadyKerosene.

DerBlitzkrieg1940
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:07 pm

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Re: Van Trouwes Academy of Innovation (Steampunk/School) Sig

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neo_Cornelis on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:28 pm

I'm so joining this!

Name: Neo Cornelis
Any prosthesis?: No
Appearance: Tall, has stringy and unruly short brown hair, wears a pair of goggles to hide his empty eye sockets
Clothing: Has a green trench coat with tan stripes, brownish goggles, usually wears a gray sleeveless turtleneck shirt, and brown pants with tan stripes again. Wears tan steel-plated boots as well, and can usually be found with his bronze wing pack strapped firmly to his back.
Role: Normal student
Majors: Mechanics and Engineering
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: A little nuts at times, but nothing a good medication can't fix. Usually likes to be alone in his quarters buried in textbooks or tinkering around with the latest invention.
Background: Neo lost both his eyes to raiders when he was a boy. He was always a boy genius, and his genius only grew as he got older. Along with his eyesight, his inventions were taken, every trinket and gadget he ever made wound up in the grimy hands of the raiders. After that traumatic experience he gave up on inventing and engineering, burying himself in books instead. His mother informed him of a new academy nearby and suggested that he should get out of the house and pursue his dreams again. Hearing about the Van Trouwes Academy inspired him to pursue his dreams once again (after much arguing and fighting about it) and become an inventor.

Neo_Cornelis
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!