Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Looking for someone to play a male Drummer!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for someone to play a male Drummer!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:11 pm

First of all I want to say thank you for taking the time to click this topic. ^_^

Now on to why your here. In my RP I’m looking for someone to play the male drummer in my band RP, and I need someone who is literate.

IceFoxJess wrote:

It was an oddly warm night when our story sparked. It was the night of the new band's - Bad Luck, as they called themselves - high school graduation. The four were celebrating their freedom and their future. They were set to enter a competition. A competition that could very well earn them a place on a major record label. Spirits high, the four decided to go to the graduation after party. Who knew such a joyous occasion, full of smiles and laughter, could go so, so wrong...

“Come on Alice, I can drive..I can drive,” the lead singer, Becky, had said to their guitarist, Alice. The two boys, drummer and bassist, had already climbed into the back of the nineteen ninety-nine Toyota Camry. It was quite obvious the strawberry blond was already drunk as she tried to take the keys from Alice.

“No way, Becerton, your compwetwy...completely hammered,” Alice replied clumsily, side stepping the blond, a childish smile playing across her flushed features. The smell of alcohol lingered on her breath as well.

“So... so are you!”

“No I’m buzzed, big diff. Now get your booty in the car before those two hurl in your baby!” Alice said, smiling as she pulled open the passenger door and crawled across the seat and divider so she could get to drivers seat, ignoring the wolf whistles that came from the male band members at the back of the car. Though she did toss a CD over her shoulder once she had sat, paying back who ever had found the energy to lean forward enough to slap her butt. As Becky climbed into the passenger seat and shut the door, Alice put the car in drive and drove off....

“This is so great! We have so much ahead of us...and I, and I get to spend it with you guys...right?” Becky had asked after they had all sat in silence for a good twenty minutes as Alice drove along one of the back roods of Baker street.

“Of course babe.” “Wouldn’t have it any other way.” the boys had replied. “I’ve been with yah since the fifth grade. You can’t get rid of me. Bestys for life.” Alice grinned, glancing over to see her best friend smiling.

“Besty’s for life.” “Alice!” “Oh, Shit!” the two in the back had screamed as a blaring car horn reached her ears, soon followed by searing pain and screams..

That night the undiscovered band had lost a friend, a love, a best friend, a lead singer. Becky Tray had died in that crash while the others had walked away alive....

It has been five months since then. Each has slowly recovered physically and some emotionally. Bad Luck is still out a lead singer, and the competition is coming on fast with hardly three days left. One of the band members, unable to take the idea of them just giving up on a dream they all shared - a dream Becky would kill them all for giving up on - had called up an old friend and invited her to join the band. He knew the others might not take this as well as he would but they can't give up. They can't let their chance slip by...

Spot
The Drummer/The New lead singers friend who asked her to join/Male {Open!}

So if this interests you please
CLICK THIS!
Also if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I promise I won't bite. ^_^
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Looking for someone to play a male Drummer!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:53 pm

I'll join, if the spot is still open of course.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adriac
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Looking for someone to play a male Drummer!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Well a few others have asked to join, since more then one has asked for the spot so I'll judge by best profile and writing sample who would get the spot, so if you want to try for it, your more then welcomed to, just click the link. ^_^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!