Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The 51st Annual Hunger Games. (Sign-ups and OOC)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

The 51st Annual Hunger Games. (Sign-ups and OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Okay, I'm presuming if your on here that you have read the first two books of 'The Hunger Games' Trilogy.
If not, i suppose you could give it a go by reading the wikipedia pages?

So, why the 51st, you wonder? Quite simple. The year after district 12s own, Haymitch Abernathy won the second Quarter Quell.
I didn't want to do a future hungergame because how do we know they'll be one? and people might have different views on what will happen, which we won't know until the final book of the trilogy.

We don't need 24 players, as we're all aware, there is a bloodbath the first day where usually 5-10 people die, We only really need the final eight.

I am open to suggestions, to people having two characters but as The Hunger Games, is about killing people, ofcourse where the odds (may they ever be in your favour...) are that your character will die. So please don't make a god-like tribute that will never die.

I'd appreciate people choosing to play career tributes mostly but im not enforcing it. Your allowed two tributes and they can be from the same of different tributes, they don't have to become allies in the arena.

just as a reminder tributes have to be between 12 and 18, and districts 1,2 and 4 are careers. he best way to think of it is the higher the district number, the weaker the tribute (as an average.)

The RP will be starting in the launch rooms and onward, so if you want to include bits of information from the training sessions, from your tributes mentor from the designers from the interview, then do it in your bio.

District 1- luxury goods for the Capitol
District 2- Medicine
District 3- Machinery/Factories
District 4- Fishing
District 5- Livestock
District 6- Scientific Research
District 7- Lumber
District 8- Weaving/ Clothes-making
District 9- Hunters(?)
District 10- Mathematical Research(?)
District 11- Agriculture
District 12- Coal

(District 13- (now terminated) Nuclear Power)

(I'm not sure about 9 and 10)

BIO
Name:
District:
Volunteered?:
(if yes, why?)
Height:
Appearance:
(picture or text, preferably not manga)
Special Talent:
Score In Training:
Who's waiting back home:
Anything else:
Think they can win?:

As well as my own tribute, I'll be writing if there is an invite to a feast.

RULES
The standard rules, pg13, no godmodding.

District 1:
female tribute: -Happyness- (Sarah Bewman)
male tribute: Harta (Iggy Gontier)
District 2:
female tribute:
male tribute:
District 3:
female tribute:
male tribute:
District 4:
female tribute: Heartbrokenchild3 (Braille Grapher)
male tribute:
District 5:
female tribute:
male tribute:
District 6:
female tribute:
male tribute:
District 7:
female tribute: Werewolfgirl25 (Isabella Doyle)
male tribute:
District 8:
female tribute:
male tribute:
District 9:
female tribute: ImmortalEcstasy (Adeline Draven)
male tribute: Werewolfgirl25 (Alarbus Mackintieere)
District 10:
female tribute:
male tribute:
District 11:
female tribute: Valentine__ (Guenevere Grey)
male tribute:
District 12:
female tribute: Harta (Thahira Hartacrix)
male tribute:

BIO
Name:Adeline Draven
District: 9
Volunteered?:No.
Height: 5"4
Appearance: Slender, pale-skinned with mousy brown hair just touching her shoulders, its only just long enough to tie back. She has long legs for her height. she is rather average looking and there's nothing exceptional in her appearance.
Special Talent: coming from district 9, she knows how to wield long distance weapons with a fair amount of accuracy, but has never had a natural talent for it.
Score In Training: 8
Who's waiting back home: Only her grandmother and her boyfriend Ramone
Anything else: She is a people person, and this will probably be her downfall in the games
Think they can win?: she doesn't think so.

if you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or email me on immortal-ecstasy@hotmail.co.uk

- I'm hoping people will post 2/3 times a week.
Last edited by ImmortalEcstasy on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The 51st Annual Hunger Games. (Sign-ups and OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laylei on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Just wanted to let you know, there's already a sign up for this...and they're taking people still..

Here: let-the-games-begin-ooc-t36729.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Laylei
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Ah, thanks for that - however, I'm going to keep this up anyway. Because every Hungergame is different :P

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heartbrokenchild3 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:13 pm

BIO
Name: Braille Grapher
District: 4
Volunteered?: Yes. Her small family (mother & little sister) was starting to fail and suffer so she decided to go into the hunger games to see if she win the great weath or rid the burden of her off her family. Also, she could not see the torture of the other little girl to go into the games.
Height: 4"10'
Appearence: http://media.photobucket.com/image/school%20girl/Immortal_Night_Lover/BrownHairedAnimeGirl.jpg?o=13
Special Talent: She excells greatly near water-based places. like oceans and streams. shes an experienced fisherman and can make a net or fishing rod out of almost anything.
Score In Training: 3
Who's waiting back home: her little sister & the boy who loves her. Harsed
Anything else: She keeps to herself and doesnt work well with others but in a time of need shell be caring and loving and will help anyone. Hates to see others suffer. Quiet and Frail.
Think they can win?: Not a very likely chance since she is so small and frail and loving they dont believe she could hurt a fly and can be easily caught and killed.
I survived the earthquake, but can I still hold on through the aftershocks?

heartbrokenchild3
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Great, accepted. (though i did say i'd prefer no manga images)
and judging by your stats you only joined today, so welcome!

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heartbrokenchild3 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:13 pm

thanks..and sorry bout the manga thing. i had to do it fast because i had to help my brother with something. also does this have to be literate?

heartbrokenchild3
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:56 am

well... i'd deffinatley prefer it...

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Werewolfgirl25 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:02 am

Name: Isabella Doyle
District: 7
Volunteered?: nope
Height: 4"8
Appearence:Image
Special Talent: Her youth makes her fast and easy to hide. She is also very good at sneaking up on people.
Score In Training: 6
Who's waiting back home: her Older brother who can't compete as he is in a wheelchair. Also her younger sister who can not compete yet.
Anything else: Being from district 7 she has always lived around trees and is able to quickly run up them for an easy escape. She works on her own but may help others on their own if needed.
Think they can win?: She has no idea but many people from district 7 believe she can.

Werewolfgirl25
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Werewolfgirl25 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:16 am

Name: Alarbus Mackintieere
District: 9
Volunteered?: Yes because it's my last year to prove I can win!
Height: 6"6
Appearence: Image
Special Talent: he can fight
Score In Training: 9
Who's waiting back home: My parents and three brothers.
Anything else: I will Win!
Think they can win?: Yes!

Werewolfgirl25
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Well i just had a "oooft hes sexy" moment anyway.... :P

will wait until i have hardly any rolepays then will post a plead for some more characters,

heartbrokenchild3, you still interested/will you be interested later on, type thing?

has another oooft he's delicous moment.

Oh he is lovely. :) We may have to have a hunger games romance, that ends it tradgedy...
Wolfgirl, im dying to know, is that the reason he's from district 9?

though that would be a little too like the book i suppose, but heyyyyy, no one really cares - the books are great. and if niether of them win, then it wouldn't go down in history so peeta and katniss' 'star-crossed' anomoly would still be oh, em, gee's for the capitol.
Anybobs...

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Werewolfgirl25 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:53 pm

hahaha Yeah it is a hot picture of Kellan Lutz it's him in the film Warrior which he does with Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen) which I really want to see lol. Yeah he can do whatever and I hope people join cause it will be awsome. hehehe.

Werewolfgirl25
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:05 am

OMG when I've been spending over a week looking for a Hunger Games roleplay website which wasn't CRAMMED with members and YAY I FOUND THIS!! :D *happy*

anywho, nice to meet you guys, I'm Harta and I'm sure roleplaying Hunger Games is gonna be SO fun cuz I'm such a big fan of the books (I CAN'T WAIT FOR BOOK 3 ARGH). Again, nice to meet everyone!! Hi Hi Hi!! ^__^

yeah sorry...I'm a bit too hyper...drank too many soda...o.o

ANYWHO! My charrie :3

BIO
Name: Thahira Hartacrix
District: 12
Volunteered?: Yes. saving her crippled best friend whose name had been drawn in the reaping.
Height: 5" 5

Appearence: Image
Special Talent: Sharp eye and quick reflexes. Does great in hand-to-hand combats.
Score In Training: 7
Who's waiting back home: Her family. Mom, dad, little sister, big brother. And Ran, her best friend.
Anything else: Knows how to fight with a sword. How to hunt. Throw knives. (WHOOSH! XD)
Think they can win?: Maybe yes maybe no... Just doesn't want to die like a fool.
Last edited by Harta on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

Harta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:19 am

another character!! :3

BIO
Name: Iggy Gontier
District: 1
Volunteered?: No. His name got called in the reaping and since had no idea what to do with his life, he just let it be.
Height: 6"

Appearence:
(I know you said no manga pictures but I can't find any pictures that fit his character xP Point is: brown hair, gray eyes)
Special Talent: Insane with an axe and knows a thing or two about using a bow.
Who's waiting back home: No one.
Anything else: No family. Just wants to do something with his life. Hates the Capitol and wants them all to rot in hell.
Think they can win?: Let's see about that.
Last edited by Harta on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Harta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:47 am

Both are accepted.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -happyness- on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:05 pm

BIO
Name: Sarah Bewman
District:1
Volunteered?:(if yes, why?) Yes. She is a career, and has been training for all her life.
Height:5"11
Appearence: (picture or text, preferably not manga)http://blogtown.portlandmercury.com/images/blogimages/2009/05/29/1243630050-zooey-deschanel.jpg
Special Talent: Particulary good at hand to hand combat, but can do everything
Score In Training: 10
Who's waiting back home: Parents and trainer
Anything else: Her only weakness is her slight like of skill with knives - throwing them etc.
Think they can win?: Yes.

-happyness-
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heartbrokenchild3 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:56 pm

oh yeah.
im still interested.
if thats what you wanna know.
i was just waiting for more people to join.
so yeah.

heartbrokenchild3
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valentine__ on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:22 am

Name: Guenevere Grey
District: 11
Volunteered?: Yes. The girl whose name was pulled is mentally retarded, and sits around all day smiling and staring into space.
Height: 5'4"
Appearence:Image
Special Talent: Super handy at making weapons, and best with a scythe.
Who's waiting back home: Her twin brother, Derek.
Anything else: Gwen is seductive, and uses her physical traits to the utmost; the only thing she is truly terrible at is heights. Tracking is something she's great at, as well as laying traps--she's better at strategic killing than hand to hand.
Think they can win?: Couldn't say.

Valentine__
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valentine__ on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:22 am

Hi! I'm Fiona xD i saw an ad on neo and was interested.

Valentine__
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:35 am

Hi Fiona! :3 I'm the one who put up that ad, yesh yesh :3 glad you joined!! ^^

Harta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:37 am

well I did say we only really needed the final eight, and it seems there are eight characters now,
However only 2 of these are careers.
So I reckon if we kill off 12 on the first day in the blood bath, then have 4 NPC careers that -Happyness- and Heartbrokenchild3 can share between them/whoever finishes them off can write their death, maybe a day or two after the original bloodbath and not all in one go.

Ofcourse people are going to be killed off as we go, please don't godmod the other player when you attack, I know this will make short posts but hey. If a player gets killed before the 4 NPC Careers i give permission for them to be taken over, also, I know you might really want to be in the final 3 or the victor or whatever, but don't have an indestructable character, especially not from a weak district, if you get injures, keep the injury.

Also I will control gifts to the tributes. PM me with what you wish to recieve and i will take into account your training score, the wealth of your district, etc... So that only feasable gifts are presented.

If you have any issues, or any ideas (which I will be fully open to, collaberative roleplays usually last longer and have a better feel about them).

I'm going to wait until next weekend, to see if anyone else joins, again prefferably as careers but i won't enforce it.

Harta, thankyou for putting that ad up, though you probably should've asked, i forgive you :D

Um.... yeah. thats about it I think.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!