Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The 51st Annual Hunger Games. (Sign-ups and OOC)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: The 51st Annual Hunger Games. (Sign-ups and OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aleks on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:57 am

Have you guys started yet? I'd be down to join but I don't know the state of the RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aleks
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_chosen_1 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Name: Tucker Dymor
District: 11
Volunteered: Yes, Tucker volunteered for a young boy who was only 12. Tuckers been watching himself and physically training for the games since e turned 10. He always wanted to show that even a district like 11 could put out a could tribute.
Height: 6 foot
Appearance: (problems submitting a picture??) Fairly tall. A musculure build. Very very tan from working in the hot, bright fields of district 11. Blonde hair cute in a uneven style by his 60 year old mother. Long slender legs with a long torso and muscular chest and arms. Green soft, welcoming, eyes with a sharp jaw. Slight appearings of a a blonde beard but mostly stubble.
Special Talent: A very good fighter can take some one twice his size but can still catch a fast small person. Skiled with a knife, very fast a manuvering a knife long or short. Not bad with a short sword.
Score In Training: 10
Who's waiting back home: Widowed 60 year old mother, 3 year old little sister by the name of Illisia
Anything else: A very warm personality. Tucker can talk to anyone. Weather their old or young. Pretty or homely he has a great manor about him and everyone loves to chat with him.
Think they can win?: Tucker thinks he can win if he can manage the wit. Deep down he thinks the odds are NOT in his favor, due to the careers, and the aspects of the not only physically but mentally challenging games. He has a strong feeling he volunteered for a reason. Yet he doesnt voice his self confidence or does he let it be seen.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

the_chosen_1
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Girl_on_fire on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Name: Aubrey Tenley
District: 3
Appearance:
Volunteered: No.
Height: 5"8'
Special Talent: Aubrey is not just a pretty face. She has a gifted mind, even for district 3's standards. Ever since she was a little girl she has been able to think above and beyond the average human beings capability. She is cunning, and a quick, logical thinker. She hopes that this wit will give her an edge in these games and make up for where she lacks in physical condition.
Score In Training: 5
Who's waiting back home: A young mother and father, and two three year old twin brothers, Hazard and Turner
Think they can win: Aubrey deep down does not believe she has a very good chance of winning these games. She knows she will exceed in brains, but knows her logic can only take her so far. She is in Ok physical condtion, but knows she will be far surpassed by the Carrers and the larger tributes. Although she refuses to let it show, she is very, very scared. She is just very glad that her two brothers are too young to understand that there older sister is about to die.

Girl_on_fire
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snowjade on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Hey guys! Got room for one more?:D Just read the entire Hunger Games book's and I'm looking forward to role playing them.

Name:Ruy Green
District:4
Volunteered?:No, If he had choice he wouldn't take part in the Hunger Games. His brother would have volunteered for him, if he wasn't to old.
Appearance:Image
Height: 1.80 m
Special Talent: Very agile and has high stamina. Since he is from district 4 he is also a very good swimmer and can breath a long time underwater. He is good with nets and tridents since he often uses them for fishing.
Score In Training:8
Who's waiting back home: His older brother Remy
Anything else:Ruy is a kind hearted person, often helping those in need. He would never dream of hurting an innocent. This will be a problem in the Arena, because there can only be one winner.
Think they can win?: Since he belives in fate, he goes with the flow and doesn't express an opinion. (We will see)
Last edited by snowjade on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

snowjade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby timelady13 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:03 pm

name:tourin shapiro
district: 5 (power)
height:5"8
appearance: electric blue/some what gray intense eyes. long straight dirty blonde hair usually pulled back. Pale ivory skin with freckles above her nose
special talents: stealth like and light on her feet dose not excel at the use of any specific weapon but can use most weapons decently and she can be very witty when she needs to be
who is waiting back home:a dad and a 5 year old little sister named lila
thinks she can win: no :(

timelady13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snowjade on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:37 am

So when are we starting? :D

snowjade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hungergameslover on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Name: Raven Lilyrose
District:8
Volunteered?:(if yes, why?)No
Height:5'7"
Appearance: Image
Special Talent:Bow and arrows and hiding
Score In Training:7
Who's waiting back home:Her sister
Anything else:Nope
Think they can win?:Yes

Hungergameslover
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hungergameslover on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:12 pm

do u have to be accepted????

Hungergameslover
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyannyannyan123 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:11 pm

BIO:
Name:Arianna Beau
District:10
Voluntereed?:Yes,her best friend was chosen but she couldn't let her go in the Games cause she knew she would die.
Height:5'6
Appearence:Long dirty blonde hair.Very slim with a hour-glass figuire.Slightly pretty with lots of freckles on her face.
Special Talent:Good with a knife.Also good with camoflauge to.
Score in Training:8
Whos waiting back home:Her little brother Aiden,Her little sister Avery and her mother.And her best friend Abby.
Anything else:Shes really tough but has a soft side.She despairs on the thought of killing people but knows she has to get back to her best friend and family.
Think they can win:Maybe.
Last edited by Nyannyannyan123 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nyannyannyan123
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:36 pm

I would like to point out that district 9 is grain and district 10 is livestock :)

Also I am not here to join just thought all of you should know.

If you're looking for a good rp to join that's hunger games related I have a site you guys can join. (: just click here! we're almost about to do reapings for the 27th hunger games.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby berrygirl344 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Bio:
Name: Sapphira Slasher
District: 3
Volunteered: No.
Height: 5'9
Appearance: Short blonde hair and blue eyes. I have long eyelashes. I am not too skinny and not to big.
Special Talent: I am sneaky and can approach other tributes in complete silence. I am also good at climbing trees and finding shelter.
Score in training: 10
Who is waiting back home: I am an only child. My mother and father are waiting for me.
Anything Else: I don't let anyone get in my way. I may look innocent but I won't give in to even the biggest person.
Think She Can Win: Yes, definitely.

berrygirl344
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiffanyStar on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Bio
Name : Kathleen McGraceson
District : 6
Volunteered: nope.
Height: 5' 5
Appearance: Long wavy blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Too thin and underweight. Fair-skinned.
Special talent: A great strategist. With a great mind and mostly perfect plans, I can outwitted anyone. Great with a long sword too.
Score in training : 9
Who is waiting back home: My parents and my twin brother.
Anything Else: I always have Lady Luck on my side. I don't have the heart to actually murder anyone. Will find some other ways to get rid of my opponents.
Think she can win: Most probably.

TiffanyStar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aria Montgomery on Mon May 14, 2012 9:06 am

BIO
Name: Mirena Mellark
District: 2
Volunteered?:For my little sister Avandia
Height: 5'3
Appearance: http://hungergamesblog.com/wp-content/u ... s-fans.jpg
Special Talent:Excellent with knives and bows
Score In Training: 10
Who's waiting back home:little sister, little brother, father
Anything else: pretends to be slow, is very smart
Think they can win?:yes
~aria~

Aria Montgomery
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue May 15, 2012 6:19 am

(quote) I didn't want to do a future hungergame because how do we know they'll be one? and people might have different views on what will happen, which we won't know until the final book of the trilogy.

Er, actually we do know! Haven't you read "Mockingjay" yet?

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Mon May 28, 2012 11:46 am

Alan23 If you look, I wrote the original post before mockingjay came out.

This roleplay was set up two years ago. It's already had an IC thread that died out pretty quickly. I had planned to revamp it at some point but had little interest.

I haven't been on the site for a very long time, but as I've now got only two exams left before entering the big wide world of post-college I'm going to have much more free time, as I'm going into business with a friend and my hours are however many I choose.

If anyone is still interested if you could post in here that would be great, If I get enough interest (say... six or seven of you) then I will create a new OOC thread for your character sheets, we'll tweak anything we need to and then I'll start the roleplay again. However as a warning to you all, this will be a thread-based roleplay and not one done via the roleplay tab. I've been on this site for a couple of years now and can't get used to it. I much prefer the old ways of doing things.

I already have the old idea for the arena, but if anyone wants anything specific in the cornucopia then we can arrange them via PM or we can all collaborate on a list of all the equipment available.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Mon May 28, 2012 9:15 pm

If you start it ill make a character for sure, how do you feel about the idea of going in an alternate time line though? Maybe the rebellion starts with our characters during the rp, this would give it more longevity

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Tue May 29, 2012 1:06 am

I'd be up for something like that, it would definitely make it more interesting, I'd have to spice up my arena to make it more interesting though...

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed May 30, 2012 6:57 pm

Well when you get it together feel free to drop me a PM and ill be there :)

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldenAngel on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:15 pm

If this RP is still open then I would like to make a character.Is this still possible or has it been dead for too long? Also I am new to RPing and don't mind any constructive criticism. Thank you, and may the odds be Ever in you favor.

GoldenAngel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leahhhh on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Name: Leah Love
District: 2
Volunteered?: Nope that name was picked as Leah. Everyone in my family was too scared to volunteer for me.
Height: 5'0
Appearence: Dirty blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, thin, very thin from lac of food, gets complimented a lot on beauty but doesn't really see it.
Talent: I'm really good with bows my sister taught me so very well with my parents gone she had to learn and had to teach me, not really even a choice
Training score: 9
Who's waiting back home: Anne 19 years old, Miya 16 years old
Other: Hates war, against it really not really planning to kill. I wish it just didn't exist! The thought of it is horrible, I have just 1 best friend forever waiting back home, when my name had been picked she had tears threatening to fall from her eyes it was sad watching it.
Think she could win?: Probably not, I'm against war, if I have to, I'll kill someone! But I'll hesitate I know it! And I'm 12.. what can I do? :(

Leahhhh
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!