Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Players Wanted (Boys & Girls, Slice o' Life Anime-themed RP)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Players Wanted (Boys & Girls, Slice o' Life Anime-themed RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Suzaba on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Hey guys. I'm looking for players who would be interested in contributing to a complete original, anime-style, slice of life RP in the style of animes such as Minami-ke, Azumanga Daioh, School Days, ToraDora, etc. I welcome any contributions in regards to the setting and general outline, but I have a few things in mind:

AKIDORI HIGH SCHOOL
A high school located in Tokyo. Boys and girls attend classes in separate buildings within the school compound, but usually see each other during physical education classes. The school has several events, such as the cultural festival, Boys Day, Girls Day, Valentine's Day, School Assembly, and several field trips that offer students of both genders a chance to mingle. The students are all in high school, ranging from 13 year olds (classes 1-1, 1-2, 1-3) to 18 year olds (classes 5-1, 5-2, 5-3 respectively).

The object would be the day-to-day lives of the high school students, various love triangles, romance, hardships, and the hilarity that ensues from gender segregation. Character bios would probably be best presented in the following manner:

Name
Class (ex: 1-3)
Appearance
Siblings (if any)
Sexual Orientation
Hobbies
Brief Biographical Information
Quirks/Special Traits
Clubs

Once the RP is underway, I will maintain a list of the students in the first post for easy referral. I hope some individuals will be interested in contributing to an entirely original slice-of-life style RPG.

Thanks for reading.

~Su
Animals are my friends, and I don't eat my friends.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Suzaba
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Am I too late to post a reply? Will you continue if I post a character? Can I? I will ;)

Name: Tamako Inari
Class: 5-1
Appearance: quite boyish, big dark green eyes. Short brown hair.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uV8MWZb-OgY/T ... imeBoy.jpg is that okay?

Siblings (if any): 2 older brothers, 19 and 20

Sexual Orientation: bisexual

Hobbies: Martial Arts, Running, and basically any fighting sports

Brief Biographical Information: Very Tomboyish. Brought up by her father and two brothers after her Mother's death at the age of 8. She was trained by her father in Martial Arts and finds fighting a way to relieve anger. She sometimes is a little depressed because she blames herself for her Mother's death (will explain throughout RP). Shy around girls, (not much experience) and more comfortable with boys (she feels like an 'equal'). Spends most of her free time training in Martial Arts Dojo.

Quirks/Special Traits: Can disguise herself as a boy because she is quite flat chested. *lol* Loyal to her friends.

Clubs: Martial Arts such as Judo and Tai-kwan-do, etc.
Why, of course I'm full of myself. If I were full of anybody else, I would be a cannibal.

Ehehe Yaoi.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FullMoonPillsXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Players Wanted (Boys & Girls, Slice o' Life Anime-themed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:54 pm

meep
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Um... Guys? This topic was posted in January, and the author has been on since then too. I think it's safe to say this RP died before it could even get started and that posting a CS in here is probably a waste of time. I'm just saying...
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

ah.. yeah... but it could be brought back to life, no? RolePlay CPR .. b'dmm tshhh (ehehe....hehe...heh..) i dunno i just felt like making a charcter :P up to the author

FullMoonPillsXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:16 pm

*pokes with stick* Yup. Looks pretty dead to me. And it was such a good idea, too. D:
FRIENDS: Will look at you like you're crazy when you tell them you're an alien from outerspace.
BEST FRIENDS: Will break you out of the loony bin and drive you to New Mexico to meet up with the mothership.

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
Who was the first person to say "See that chicken over there... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Well one of you could restart it yourself. But the chances of the author coming back is slim to none. They only ever made one post and then didn't return. Users like that are almost a dime-a-dozen.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

hmm... well.. does anybody wanna start with me? *eyes widen like puss in boots* ^.^

FullMoonPillsXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:15 pm

Yeah! So long as it stays a small group RP. If it gets too big, I won't be able to keep up.

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

I do enjoy small groups :D Will I start now and your characters come in later, or will I wait for you to post character first and one of us start then?

FullMoonPillsXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:55 pm

I don't particularly care. I would suggest you start first (or someone else) simply because I have to leave now. I will be on tomorrow, though.

Seijun13
Member for 15 years

Same, it' bedtime now. Kay so, I'll start and we'll pick up tomorrow from there.

-

Yawning and hitching up her schoolbag, Tamako Inari stepped off the Subway and made her way to school. "Man.. I hate the Underground.." she sighed, rubbing her neck. She brushed a strand of hair from her eyes and walked in, going to her locker and slowly packing the books she would have that morning, including her Martial Arts gear. She just wanted the day to pass quicker. School life was particularly boring for her.

meh... it's late. That should do it.

FullMoonPillsXx
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!