Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

One on One FullMetal Alchemist

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

One on One FullMetal Alchemist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interstella on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Hi there!

I'm looking for a FullMetal Alchemist Roy/Ed yaoi roleplay.

I've played Ed before, but I wouldn't mind playing Roy if you'd like (though I do prefer to play Ed).

This would have to take place when Ed is at least 16 years old - preferably after the movie, or during Brotherhood.
I've seen up to and including episode 39 of Brotherhood. I haven't read the manga yet though. I've seen the original anime and the movie, so I know quite a bit about what's going on, and can set it at nearly any point in there.

I have a few really crappy plots, but we can come up with one together if you would like.
I can do fluffy or dark, up to you.

RULES
1) No limits on language, smut or violence. Not wanting to do things like rape or tentacle sex are fine.
2) Know your homonyms. There is a difference between 'your' and 'you're'. Then and than is also another pet peeve.
3) Please post at least two or three paragraphs per post.
4) Don't pm me here. I won't get it.
5) No gm or pp.
6) Try to reply at least three times a day.
7) Disappearing acts aren't the most amusing things in the world. Let me know when you have to go, or know you'll be away for a while.

If you break my rules over and over, I will ignore you - after warning you of course.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Interstella
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!