Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I’m looking to cure my boredom. XD CLICK ME!!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

I’m looking to cure my boredom. XD CLICK ME!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu May 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Oh, look it’s me again, and yes I’m looking to do a one x one again. {Not many, I’m working on my group RP’s and I don’t want to slack on those along with my school work, and that way I won’t put off responding for like a week. -^.^-

I guess I’m what people will all literate or at lest high semi, high, literate. I honestly can at lest throw out a paragraph, if not more consistently. I'll admit my grammar could be better as well as my punctuations. {I usually do pretty good, it’s just semicolons usually that I have issues with. Haven’t really had the reason to really use them. I’m trying to improve on that.} I also have a few spelling problems but I run everything I write through a spell checker. I love to use NPC’s to make the RP a bit more in-depth, though I don’t mind and also encourage that you use my NPC’s how ever you need them and feel free to add some of your own. Also I would appreciate you write at lest 110 words a post.

About any RP i do it almost always has to have romance. {Be it a love hate type of thing, those are always funny, forbidden, slow growing, one side that turns into both sided.} But also I’m bit of a humor and action/adventure junkie. What can I say I get a little bored sometimes, and come on who doesn’t enjoy a good giggle now and again when things get too heavy. {Yes I know when it’s suppose to be a serious dramatic/sad moment, but you’ve got to admit, after that it’s good to throw a bit of humor in there, or you’ll, or at lest I will, start feeling sad-sh. ^.^;}

With the romance aspect of the RP in mind, I only do straight characters, but I do like making her mess with peoples minds at time, and I already know it’s against the rules, but I’m going to state it since i don’t like it either. I do not and will not Cyber Pretty much my leniency on that is a trail off type thing before things get...explicit.

Hm...anything else?...Oh I only play female main characters but I use either gender in NPC’s. Also I prefer to do the RP’s on the form, but I’ll do PM if you really want.

Now the ideas I have for plots, or the basic ideas that we can work together into making a true plot we can work on in a bit. I’ll give you the pair up and we’ll work from there. ^_^ They all will have a romance, acton/adventure, somewhat mystery twists

Vampire X Human{I’ll play either role. Though I typically like playing the vap.}
Elder Vampire X “New blood” Vampire. {Again I’ll play either.}
Teacher x student {I prefer to play the student.}
“Traitor” Knight X Knight Caption. {This one has a whole deeper truth in-depth plot. jus pay attention to the “..” Thing I put around traitor ^_^}
Princess X Servant/body guard{Given I’ll play the princess}
Prince X Rouge {Yes I know, odd pair up. ;) but as always have an interesting(at lest in my opinion) plot somewhat thought out.
Friend once missing returned X Best friend {This can easily take a magic twist}
Rouge X The Rouge guild master
Rouge X The rich socialite who caught her.

Please PM me which one(s) your interested in, remember all I’m not going to do a lot of one x ones.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!