Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

X-Men

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PICK ME PICK ME!! please?? *puppy dog eyes*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:02 pm

We have some characters on reserve and need more people to come join!! Just check it out :)

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-xavier-institute-for-higher-learning/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

CLICK HERE PWETTY PLEASE!! please?? D:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:20 am

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

BAMF** Dont we all love Kurt Wagner :D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Re: X-Men

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:30 am

I've merged your three separate player requests into one.

Just a note: While you may bump your own individual topic, posting numerous other ones with the same content is considered spam.

Now you know.

Good luck finding players!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

CLICK ME CLICK ME CLICK ME! d:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:26 am

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Bumping up such an old post..

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:18 pm

bummmpp

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:41 pm

bump bummmp

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Virginian on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:30 pm

I looked into your rpg and I won't be joining for several reasons and none have to do with the rpg itself.

Instead of retyping everything where I was informing the management here I will just copy and paste each complaint I have made about it in reverse order of my complaining about it.

The Virginian wrote:The roleplay tab is seriously pissing me off here lately.

Today I am looking at the activity for one RPG everytime it shows up blank until I click on the link "Activity (click on me to refresh)" then when I go to change the page number I am looking it takes me back to the introduction page, so I click on activity again it takes me back to the page I clicked on but it is blank again until I click on the link "Activity (click on me to refresh)" but then it shows the first page all over again instead of page 2, 3, or whatever page I clicked on.

Seems to me the Roleplay tab is more trouble than it is worth. I won't be using it anymore ever.

I just wish the automatically created OOC Threads for the roleplay tab were separated from the ones manually created.

The Virginian wrote:There is a problem with the Roleplay Tab Tag Search function.

If I click on a roleplay after the doing a tag search every single roleplay comes up as "This roleplay couldn't be found."

This is very annoying.

Then there is the fact that the roleplay tab advertises that when you abandon your character so one else can adopt it, but the adoption feature is nonexistant.

The Virginian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:07 am

Bumpp bump

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:49 pm

bumping

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!