Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Harry Potter (During the Marauder times)!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Harry Potter (During the Marauder times)!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:56 pm

The Marauders are in their seventh year at Hogwarts and it looks like it's shaping up to be an interesting one! Hogwarts has always been a place of magic and wonder, but this year it looks like it's going to be home to even more mysteries and surprises. A number of events have been planned to take place throughout the year (competitions, dances, and even a class trip) due to increasing demand from students. While studying magic is all good and fun, the students always felt like there wasn't enough socializing going on so Dumbledore (being the innovative person he is) decided to give it a chance and schedule events for the year in the hopes that it would please the students and help them burn off energy to better focus on studying.

All students are invited to take part in the events, not just the seventh year students, but only the seventh year students are permitted to go on the graduating class trip. Apparently it's something that they do in muggle schools from time to time, so this particularly interested Dumbledore. There will be a vote within the first week of school to decide where the trip will be.

Dances, competitions, and trips aside... there seems to be more going on at Hogwarts than meets the eye. This is high school, after all, and strange things have been known to happen in the muggle world... so one can only imagine what will happen in a magic school.

Keep your eyes open, your hearts guarded, and your wand close! Good luck for another year at Hogwarts!

There you go! A little bit of an introduction that I hope sparks your interest! If you want to lay claim to a character, you can do so in your post when you express your interest in the RP. Original characters are welcome as well and if I have missed out on a character in my list, let me know!!

Here is the link for the ROLEPLAY and official OOC board. The character sheet that you need to use when submitting your characters can be found on the OOC board. Thanks gang! <3 roleplay/a-world-of-magic-the-marauder-era/#ooc

Available Cannon Characters
Sirius Black - Taken by Roxas_13
Remus Lupin -Taken by RedWren223
Peter Pettigrew
James Potter - Taken by TheScarletPlague
Lily Evans - Taken by Kenzi
Severus Snape
Lucius Malfoy
Bellatrix Black
Narcissa Black
Andromeda Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks
Regulus Black II - Taken by Kenzi
Arthur Weasley
Molly Prewett - Taken by RedWren223
Frank Longbottom
Alice Drooble
Xenophilius Lovegood
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Génoise Zabini
Ted Tonks
Rita Skeeter
Amos Diggory
Vega Crabbe
Capella Goyle
Bartemius Crouch Jr.
Quirinus Quirrell
Last edited by Kenzi on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Harry Potter (During the Marauder times)!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheScarletPlague on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Might I please be laying claim to James Potter? (despite how controversial that sounds .... <.<) and maaaaaaaaaaaaybe someone else but I have no decided yet.
"Lips that Shakespeare taught to speak have whispered their secret in my ear." -Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheScarletPlague
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:45 am

Id take Remus.....And possibly Molly prewitt, I do tend to play better when doubling up.
"I love when we're Cruisin' together"
Warren Kara Knight Spencer Tegan Knight Mariah Jaylin Kayle Knight
    Live Laugh Love Lie

"Friends will come and bail you out of jail, but best friends will be sitting beside you, laughing and plotting your escape"

RedWren223
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:06 pm

Sure! I'll put those both down for you two! I'm going to make up a character sheet that you can fill out later on today. :) Yaaaay!

I'm going to take on a second character as well, but I'm just going to wait and take whoever is left after everyone has their first choice <3

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedWren223 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:16 pm

can you PM the roleplay link? and I might take another character after every one else has chosen

RedWren223
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheScarletPlague on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:17 am

Awesome, keep us posted =]

TheScarletPlague
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:24 am

roleplay/a-world-of-magic-the-marauder-era/

Here is the RP! The character sheet is on the OOC board there! :) I'm making Lily and an original later on today/tomorrow.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie Kuran on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:34 pm

I wanna be Bellatrix! Can I?

Mackenzie Kuran
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mariutza on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Can I be Barty Crouch Jr.?

Dae Mariutza
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Hello! Sorry to say that this roleplay has been dead for a while. HOWEVER! There is a new marauder era RP that is just beginning if you would like to join :)

harry-potter-the-before-years-t61762.html#p1476636

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!