Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Legion of Aura; Roleplayers Wanted!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

The Legion of Aura; Roleplayers Wanted!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faize_Girl on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:05 pm

A time of darkness has come upon the Fallen Lake territories. Slayers, human beings that obsess over blood and are masters of dark magic, have run rampant, spreading chaos throughout the villages and towns. Only one force stands in the way of their total domination, and that is the Legion. This group of teenagers is anything but ordinary. They each possess special powers and abilities, given to them by the spirits themselves. It is up to the Legion to use these powers and end the reign of the Slayers once and for all.
But even when the Slayers are vanquished, will peace finally come? Or does another dark enemy lie in wait?

Only you can unlock these answers. So join now and see the world of Alluria for yourself! Positions are open!

Positions needed:
Legion leader
More Legioners
Slayers

roleplay/legion-of-aura/
Last edited by Faize_Girl on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faize_Girl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Legion of Aura; Roleplayers Wanted!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:10 pm

I'm interested in this rp, i went to the link provided, but nothing came up. I'm interested in being a Legioner, but prefer to be a loner until i feel the time is right to announce himself as a legioner.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faize_Girl on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Ah, sorry about that. Same thing just happened to me too. Let's see...

roleplay/legion-of-aura/

I think that should work. Sorry for the trouble!

Faize_Girl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacob Winchester on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Greetings all you beautiful people that have taken a minute of your to stop by here to take a look at this topic. I am here today to give this role-play some love and my way of doing that is to put a call out to the people out there looking to play an evil character. Now we could use some more of those stuck of good guys but we all know their no fun I mean really come on, where is the fun in saving the day?

So anyways, we could use more evil here at ā€œThe Legion or Auraā€. Now I just bet youā€™re just seating, standing, lying in bed with a laptop on your lap or an any of those smart phones in hand yelling at the screen for me to get to the point of telling you about these evil Slayers. So here goes everything, I know on them, all Slayers have ruby red eyes and thirst for blood as this is their curse for trying to steal an ancient relic. Now wait just a moment Iā€™m sure youā€™re going oh great a vampire game and I have to stop you there and say not really. Unlike vampires Slayers will not burst into flames if they stand in light of the sun or sparkle for that matter also they donā€™t live forever their just like normal humans in everything other than the fact they have gained some magic from this curse and most likely the blood its self. Now something else to note is that a Slayers bite can cause a normal person to be turned into a Slayer if it doesnā€™t out right kill them that is so you have to be careful of that or you could just use that to kill of those stuck up Legioners I mentioned.

Ok that took a lot of brainpower for me so I will just close with this remark.

GO TEAM EVIL!

Jacob Winchester
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griff Highwind on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:31 am

I have to admit, the thought of playing a member of evil certainly is a promising one, and I have a few folks who certainly would fit the part well. *ponders* I'll certainly have to come back here to this soon as I can narrow it down!

Griff Highwind
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacob Winchester on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Well hello all you lovely people. I know Iā€™ve already done this whole promote that story thing but just hear meā€¦ Ok so you cannot really hear me but you can read my awesome post and all that great things that are now open to you.

So here goes the new opening for Legion of Aura. You can play a mage now and come on who doesnā€™t want to be a mage I mean you can cast fire ball or magic missile on the darkness or you could go all thunder bolt on those loser Slayers/Legioners. Another thought would be why not be a battle mage you know you got some magic and a sword or mace or even a spear and be all like Iā€™m charging my thunder mace or even I summon you biting winds of the north surround my spear in your icy chill.

Oh and if youā€™re not into those brainy mage types there is always the rouge/loners field you could be a merc who is looking for work and willing to sell their skills to the highest bidder or even a traveling blacksmith bent on creating the most perfect weapon, a weapon that would only be fit for godsā€¦

So ok thatā€™s all I got for now but yeah come on in and join the rest of us after all what you got to lose? I mean other than a few minutes of your time reading this long winded post where I try and sell this role play to you. Oh and you can also be of another race which means you can play just about anything or at least that is what I can tell so yeah come down you shape shifters letā€™s see some of those were beast powers.

GO TEAM BLAH!

Jacob Winchester
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!