Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

roleplayers needed for medieval war RPG

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

roleplayers needed for medieval war RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:28 pm

The land of Elteria has been known as a hostile continent in the past. Though this past is distant, 600 years having now passed by peacefully. Of course, there was still violence in the world during this period; there were bandit attacks, raids, domestic violence... But none had ever amounted to more than a few days worth of battle. None had erupted into the violent and bloody civil war of Ettero, that grew into a third world war almost 600 years ago. But now at the turn of the tenth century, a prophecy long foretold of a new war seems to be falling into place. The descendants of the last Mad King, the man who single-handedly sparked the last war with his irrational and hateful actions, have once again risen to power, and madness seems to have run in the family over the last few centuries. Prince Ashnard XXI, having just married into the royal family, suddenly gained power as the king of Entreal, the land formerly known as Ettero. The all to sudden and mysterious death of his father-in-law under question by the council, but utterly dismissed by the new king. Many are convinced it was murder by the very child who was ushered into the family not long ago, while others simply assume it was a random act of violence by some disgruntled peasant, or castle guard.

The rest of the world, however, has not forgotten the misery that ensued under this family's last rule. None more-so than the country of Denkrin. Denkrin was the other half of Ettero, before the split. The side supported by the countries of Laus, Crimea, and now Sahail once again joined council in preparation for war, the son of Madness once more in a position of high power. No doubt the man would have a grudge set aside for the countries who cast his family from power long ago. Now the world lies in a state of furiously high tensions, as they await the inevitable mobilizations. Denkrin, the country created from the victory of the rebellion, was the first to show hostility, however, barricading their borders almost immediately as word came that the Son of Madness ruled once more. King Adler, whose descent was of the general who led the rebellion, prepared quickly for what was sure to be a devastating war, but perhaps pushed the fuse closer to ignition.

To make matters worse, artifacts of legend have disappeared from the museums as of late. The weapons and armor belonging to General Gustav Adler, the man who headed the Etterian army for a good portion of the war; The lance and armor of General Aran Adler, the head of the rebels, and first king of Denkrin; the blade set belonging to General Lucian Blackley of the royal cause; the bow and quiver of the legendary hunter, Dakota, the Davirigon general of the rebellion; and the saber of the brigand general of Ettero, Jakob Rankor. With the disappearance of these artifacts, the trigger of war between Denkrin and Entreal has been growing ever more sensitive, each side convinced the other has stolen the artifacts.

With the world lying in wait, on the brink of war, which side will you choose?

Hello all! What you just read was the introduction, and storyline to my brand new role-play, Total War: Century X. It is a medieval fantasy role-play, for those battle hungry, blood thirsty warriors out there. Though this particular role-play is new, it is something of a sequel to a previous one I ran back on another website. You don't need to know anything about the previous roleplay for this one to make sense, as I have written some back-story into the introduction, but if anyone would like to read up on the old role-play, let me know, and I'll provide a link. Until then, here's Total War: Century X!

I'm looking for mildly experienced role-players for this one, but you don't need to be the type that rattles off an entire essay every post. Two or three paragraphs a post will do just fine! But keep in mind, the character creation process is a bit lengthy. You'll need to read, and think carefully before you apply. I tend to be a bit more lenient than my rules would lead you to believe, but I can't go around fixing every mistake anyone makes during creation. You have been warned!
Last edited by Skawaffle on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: roleplayers needed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penfold on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:22 pm

im intrested is it humans only?
"From void evolved Phyrexia. Great Yawgmoth, Father of Machines, saw its perfection. Thus the Grand Evolution began."
—Phyrexian Scriptures

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Penfold
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Not at all, my friend. There are 4 races currently to choose from, and if you have one in mind you may suggest one via PM, and I will try to set things up accordingly.

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Bump

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Bump

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Re: roleplayers needed for medieval war RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:22 pm

'nother bump

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!