Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

There is a Time for Revenge... [The Wicked Wolf Tavern]

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

There is a Time for Revenge... [The Wicked Wolf Tavern]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:51 pm

NEED PLAYERS

LINK TO RP

Decades Ago

"With nothing more than the clothes that you are wearing... why do you think that I should hire you?" Connor asked, his tone a low growl as he looked up from the piles of papers that he was trying to sort through. His eyes, bitter gold, were half-hidden behind tousled black hair. The gold hoop caught the soft light of the oil lamp and reflected, catching the young woman’s eyes.

She stood straight and proud; her hands hung at her side. She didn’t fidget, didn’t allow the nerves to show on her face. She looked at the man that was trying to keep his business afloat while hiding his own secret. “You need someone to help you,” she said before she raised a hand to stall him, not allowing him to speak. “I know, you don’t want to see me. I remind you too much of him, but you have always provided a place to work, a haven for those that needed your help, and you don’t ask anything for yourself. I see that,” she had to pause, stopping herself from mentioning the object of Connor’s pain. She took a step forward, “Laird,” she whispered as she reached out and lightly brushed her hand over Connor’s. “There are people that need your help. You could provide them jobs and they could help you…” she said.

Connor stood up slowly, his height easily toppled over the slender female’s. “Tell me that you aren’t trying to tell me how to run my business,” he asked coldly. “I have always been a great friend of your family, Lady MacKelter but I have never told you how to go through your numbers.”

Kenna reached out and took the top piece of paper and looked through it. “Well, Laird… I am glad that you didn’t. Math doesn’t seem to be your strong suit. Either that or your accountant is purposefully trying to swindle money out of you,” she pertly said. She put the paper back and sat at the edge of his desk. “The government is slaughtering our people, Connor…” she whispered to him. “Let us bring back the tavern, rebuild it to how you used to have it. Let us bring in creatures, those that aren’t human any longer. Let us give them a home, a job… let us give them…”

“A chance for revenge,” he cut in. He heard Kenna sputter, as a white witch, she could do no harm to anyone and the thought of harming someone with her magic was repugnant to her. “Let us show the humans how it feels to be rounded up and slaughtered. Let us take control…” he murred, a dangerous light showing in his eyes. “Kenna, you find those creatures that need a job. You find them. You herd them here. I will interview them. If they are good enough to work for the Pub, The Inn or the Restaurant, then they will have a job, a paycheck and others of their own kind that they can depend on. You,” he pointed at her, “will run the restaurant and you will find me someone that can run the Inn.”

Kenna smiled sweetly as she moved around the desk and kissed Connor’s cheek. The man had always been like an older brother to her. A rather growly, temperamental older brother. “Not a problem, My Liard…”

Present day in Daenshire

The Wicked Wolf Tavern is looking to hire Waitstaff, Bartenders, Housekeeping, Front-End, and Laundry Service. Please come in person and ask to speak to Kenna MacKelter.

Roleplay Plot
Roleplay Plot: The Wicked Wolf Tavern has always been a refuge for those that have nowhere to go. Connor, the owner of the establishment, only asked that people work and take care of themselves. He did not allow any violence or disrespect in his group, and he considered them all to be family. But, there were things that changed in the country. More and more Supernatural creatures were being born to human families as the influx of magic started to pervade over normal human boundaries. Humans, being brought up to believe that all non-humans are evil, cast out their children at the first sign of them becoming magical in any sense, and that was where Connor and his group came in. They took in these outcasts from society and they helped them form a niche for themselves. Yet, the government was starting to close in on the Wicked Wolf Tavern and there were people that wished to close the tavern down and take all of the creatures into their custody.

And that is exactly what happened. There had never been so much violence or fury as when the government came and killed some creatures, imprisoning others, and no one stopped the enslavement, the torture or the senseless killing. It was only when Connor and his siblings broke from the City (where the government put these people) nearly a century later and made a sort of sanctuary where creatures who had escaped would be able to come, group together and he hoped…tear down the City and get revenge on Daenshire for allowing the people to enslave them. Yet, before they can get revenge, everyone has to learn to blend in with the humans, and what better way than to re-open Wicked Wolf Tavern? Connor has rebuilt the Tavern, the Restaurant and the Bar and claims that he has kept the name out of tradition. Yet, every employee wants nothing more than to kill someone and they eagerly await the day that they can destroy that person. Yet, Connor has another trick up his sleeve. He has decided that each person that works with him gets a roommate/a partner. Someone to keep them grounded. He hopes that that will prevent anyone from killing/destroying before they are ready.

Wicked Wolf Tavern Job Openings
We Need 1 more Male before we can start. If you don't like these jobs, and can think of another job that would be needed at an Inn/resturant or bar, feel free to suggest! Full character races and explanation is on the main RP page. We'll be starting (we hope) on Friday~
Wait Staff
Front End
Laundry Service
Chef

Interested Parties please pass all questions to SinclairWilde or LadyoftheLand. We have all the females that we need, but we are looking for at least ONE male to join, possibly two. We'd love to have the full cast assembled before we start. Feel frree to ask either of the GMs if you want to play a character that is not listed in the introduction. We've just accepted a Faun. xD
Last edited by SinclairWilde on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
And therefore, — since I cannot prove a lover, To entertain these fair well-spoken days, — I am determined to prove a villain, And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: There is a Time for Revenge... [Wild Wolf Tavern]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Oh, this looks awesome! And you will know if I am reliable or not! :D

Is there room for me to be a male elf? I'd like to have my character in the restaurant, but I would be willing to work somewhere else.

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Northgaze
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 pm

I know that the Restaurant is full now, and the help is really needed in the Inn. Not the most glamorous of positions, granted, but the characters are allowed to pick up shifts in other areas if the manager of that place allows it. We also already have a male elf, but but because all of the female slots are closed (well, one probably is open, I haven't heard back from one person)...you could pick a new race, or perhaps make a dark-elf, I'd allow that... So, really, we're looking for a housekeeper person. If you want that slot, I can give it to you. If you take that slot, than males are closed and only 1 female slot is (tentatively) open.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Great, I'll take housekeeping then. I definitely want to be male. hmm I shall do some research and get back with you tonight or tomorrow afternoon if I want to try another race. :) Will that be okay?

Northgaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Yup~ I figure I can give you till 10 pm tomorrow evening for the character sheet. Is that fair? So I'll give you the male/housekeeper position. You're all set!

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:21 pm

That's good for me. Thanks!

Northgaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:13 pm

PM THE GMS to get a firm hold on what is open.
Last edited by SinclairWilde on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Re: There is a Time for Revenge... [The Wicked Wolf Tavern]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:37 pm

We just had a girl drop out so there are female positions available as well. We've also already started, so feel free to look through the posts to get a feel for things. xD

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 am

-doing a quick bump as there are M/F positions open. Please PM me to see what slots/races are available.-

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Persephone* on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:26 pm

I'll take up the female opening. I'm not sure how to come up with a character on this site, since I'm new here. xD
If you need to me to look over some things, I'll go do that (With a link for me that you so kindly would post?).
.::ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE PANIC SQUAD::.

*Persephone*
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:34 pm

roleplay/the-wicked-wolf-tavern/ here is the link. Sorry, I should have put that up there. Make sure that you look through the introduction and to submit a character, you just click the "submit a character" link.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:04 pm

This is a really great RP, with an equally awesome GM. Anyone want to be a guy? We just need a few more! :) Look through the intro. Ask questions.

Northgaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:06 pm

This is a really great RP, with an equally awesome GM. Anyone want to be a guy? We just need a few more! :) Look through the intro. Ask questions.

Northgaze
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!