Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Will Always Be Watching

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:38 am

A Forbidden Love Remake

In a world with an ongoing war lie two races, the Angels, and the Demons.

Their purity affects their fate of whether they will be conveyed to Elysium, or to Hades. If before you died, sins were something you had never even thought about, you would be sent to Elysium, the realm home to the angels with a beautiful blue sky, and thick snow-white clouds. If sins were something you were familiar with, Hades will be your new abode, where you will be tortured and cursed for eternity; unless of course you were ranked higher.

Plot

It is now the year of 2012, and the Angels and Demons are still being sent down to ruin or save the lives of the humans. In this particular trip, 3 angels and 3 demons are sent back to Earth, while their tasks are set upon each other. These tasks include killing a demon, an angel, a human, or even saving the life of one. These specific creatures are sent down for exactly four days, and as the four days pass, the chosen ones finally cross paths and sparks begin to form. When they finally learn their new 'lovers' are supposedly their enemy, they begin to worry, while hiding their relationships become hard and harder to do. If the Absolute or the Seraphim were ever to learn of this, a violent war could break out, and things will begin to "fall".

Scenarios/Characters

Scenario 1
The demon is sent down to take an innocent person's life; already knowing his victim, he immediately goes after her. The victim ends up coincidently being one of the angels that were sent down. While the angel knows she's supposed to save a life, she never gets a feeling of whom, and in the end, it was her own life she was to save. As the demon begins to fall in love with the angel, he finds it harder and harder to complete his task. Will he kill her? Or will his love for her take over?

1 Female Angel- Taken - Pretty
1 Male Demon - Taken - Something?

Scenario 2
A demon is sent back to Earth to find the Seraphim a new slave. As he found a girl/boy and thought that he/she is suitable for the position he reported back to the Seraphim and was told to collect that girl/boy in 4 days. When he comes back to the Between Real to collect him/her, he begins to fall for her/him. Will he disobey the Seraphim or will he take the girl/boy he loves back to the Demon Realm to become a slave?

1 Male Demon - Taken - Zombicide93
1 Female Human - Taken - xXChocoBeanXx

Scenario 3
Throughout history, some angels returning to Earth find lovers amongst the humans. From such couplings Halflings are made, named Nephilim.
After such a heinous act, the Angels were banished to hell as demons by the almighty.
After the knowledge of such a child comes to God and the Devils attention, they both send an Angel and Demon to remove the problem, but for far different reasons.
The Devil would be please by the potential havoc the Halfling could cause, and so would want ot preserve it until adult hood, where it could protect itself.
To achieve this, he would have to send a demon which actually cared about its life, the only realistic option, the mother of the child.
The almighty would send his least compassionate Angel, perhaps one of the chaos angels which he uses to cause unexplainable havoc on the planet.
This Angel would be tasked in killing the child.
Now, the Demon would know it has very little chance of confronting the Angel directly, and so would have to disguise itself as a human, perhaps the legal guardian of the child, and somehow convince the Angel to preserve the child's life.

1 Male Angel - Open
1 Female Demon: The Parent of the Nephilim - Taken - Bashie L. Craft
1 Male/Female Nephilim(Recommended to be played by the parent)

Things to Know
  • The Absolute belongs to Hades
  • The Seraphim belongs to Elysium
  • The Angels and Demons are able to switch back to their form, though not during the day and only for a short time for it takes a large chunk of energy to transform, and maintain the form.
  • Each Angel and Demon possess a unique ability, abilities will be shown below.
  • Each Demon has their own familiar, while the Almighty speaks to its Angels directly. You each play your own familiar, or speak as the Almighty.
  • Each Angel and Demon are sent down through their own realms gate.

Message me if you have any questions.

VISIT here ----> < roleplay/i-will-always-be-watching/#join > TO SUBMIT YOUR CHARACTER.
Last edited by Pretty on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Look for the girl with the broken smile...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: I Will Always Be Watching

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Something? on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:18 am

Oh God this looks awesome! If you'll have me, I'm down!
One question though. Isn't the Seraphim "normally" like... The highest choir of angels? (Just out of pure interest.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Something?
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Haha, yup. ^_^
And I honestly have no idea, I just looked it up on Google since I have no knowledge of this kind of stuff. BUT, I did just look it up again to double check and I believe I mixed the two up. o_o So I'm going to change that quickly. ^_^

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!