Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Players for new RP involving mature conflict and stratergy

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Players for new RP involving mature conflict and stratergy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolkatlove on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:08 am

Hi there! Firstly let me thank you for your interest in this topic, but never mind that you want me to get down to all the dirty details I guess? Typical of you RPers ;)

If the subject name didn't give it away I'm advertising my new Roleplay!
Now, before you think 'oh no not one of those' this roleplay is going to involve conflict, mature concepts and extensive stratergies which shall build up an intensive plot. I shall only except literate roleplayers who understand that description of BOTH character feelings and environment are important, especially character development! My gosh so many people forget the fun of starting off with a bad character and having them grown into splendid inviduals! I feel like much is lost in the idea of the ultimate character.

Moving on to the part your probably wanting to get to all ready though, heres a short description of my RP:

In a world of rivalries you must find your place.

Vampires. Lycans. Shape Shifters.

~ Now before I continue, yes my RP involves vampires and the lark, but they eat humans and most certainly do not 'glitter' ugh *shudders*. They are ruthless killers and I am going to make sure there are no fluffy human/vampire romance as any human in this shall be eaten. Trust me on that. Back to the description though! ~

They live amongst us, and walk amongst us. They have been living like this for centuries, and eons, living hidden in a secret society. Every day, they try to blend in and lead normal human lives. Of course, their lives can be anything but normal. Recently however the humans have begun to notice their presences even though they don’t know yet what they are. Murders have increased along with sightings proving that secretive actions are growing slack which is worrying all of the races. If the humans rise against them their numbers would wipe all of their races out no doubt, yet they all suspect each other of being the culprit.
Vampires have been suspected of murders, while lycans have been suspected of eluding secretive meetings deep in the heart of the forests.
The shape shifters have been feared the most, ever since their sudden craving of human flesh increased. However, whoever suspected them disappeared, and was never found again...

The rivalries have been growing ever since the beginning. Vampires and lycans have been feuding over land, and the right to rule if not the individual grudges between them.
While the Shape Shifters are raging on a battle against their oldest enemy – imminent extinction with their low birth rate and stupid shifting mistakes. With the Shape Shifters population steadily declining in the past few decades, the ancient race could be very well be extinct within the next 5 years.

However, every year a meeting of the three races takes place in a secret, hidden city - Arcadia.
The city was built by the founding fathers of the 3 races, and was the only time the three had ever cooperated.
Tensions are high, and everyone is at the breaking point.

The war may very well begin now.

Danger lurks in every shadow.

Even more wars break out.

Alliances made.

Alliances broken.

Watch your back, if you don't you'll get a thousand knives sunk into your heart.

No one is safe.

--

so, with all due respect
tell me, what is death?

Tadarr!

Thats my short info to provide, I have more detailed description of each race on the main page, so please give it a look, I promise I shall not leave anyone with doubt :D

roleplay/r-i-v-a-l-s-r-e-b-o-o-t/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lolkatlove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Players for new RP involving mature conflict and strater

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Hey, Lolkatlove! Just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post from the Creative Realm to that of the Roleplayers Wanted forum.

The Creative Realm is the place to share and show off creative endeavors in a variety of mediums - artwork, music, writing, that sort of thing. The Roleplayers Wanted forum, however, is where you want to post your requests to have players join your roleplay, so your thread belongs here.

This is the place where those who are looking to join roleplays actively go to search, so you should be in good shape here.

No big deal, just something to keep in mind.

-VV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!