Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

FANTASY/ADVENTURE RP - 4 SPOTS OPEN

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

FANTASY/ADVENTURE RP - 4 SPOTS OPEN

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:14 pm

WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE OF ASULTA

THE LINK : http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/a-future-to-be-decided/

This RP will mainly rely on YOU to lead the way. As the GM, I will explain to you each 'phase' of the RP, and how It will work, however you will be the one making decisions for your characters, creating a plot. Updates/New Info on each new phase are available as the story progresses. This RP is my own original idea, and Is an RP BURSTING with fantasy! Yes, the story takes place in The village of Asulta, but who said you have to stay there? you can create your own life, no one's holding you back!

Well, why would you join in the first place? Because this RP is different. Yes there's fantasy, yes there's romance, yes there action, and yes there is an unlimited amount of imagination. This is an RP that all can enjoy. For the first time, you have an RP that can fulfill all your RP desires! Though as I have stated in the rules, you will not be playing as some Neko-person, warlock, ninja, etc..., Don't be mistaken, just because you can't be some super-human warlock, doesn't mean that this RP is going to be boring. It is ANYTHING but boring. Action, Adventure, Romance, are all here for you to enjoy. Anything can happen in this RP. Mysterious cases that need solving, Strange creatures that need to be dealt with, Learning how to tame a wild creature, Working at a shop in the village of Asulta, literally anything!

I'm willing to listen to you all if you have any ideas that could make this RP better as well. If there's any more info that you would like, just ask!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Aden Sulta's home...

You have been taken to the village of Asulta. Here, is where your future shall be decided. The one who makes that decision, is Aden Sulta. Though he appears to be quite young, he has lived many years. You are to live with him, while he studies you, and finally makes his decision....

Some of the Rules ( The rest is on the RP page ) :

1. Must write at least a paragraph
2. Yes, this is a fantasy RP, but you are only allowed to play as a human. You have no superhuman powers, supernatural abilities, a cat tail, claws, etc…
3. I expect each post to be at least a paragraph long
4. Try to keep this PG-13. No excessive swearing and etc…
5. I will be playing all the NPC’s. You will be leading most of the story, so I will play as them as they are needed. Just let me know at the bottom of your post, who you want me to take the role of at the moment. A tiny description of the person/thing’s personality would be great too, though you must accept the fact that I won’t be able to play its part exactly the way you pictured it.

I WANT TO CLARIFY THAT YOUR CHARACTER STARTS OUT AS A MODERN-DAY HUMAN BEING.
I'm talking someone who's lived in the city with computers and tech and all that jazz. OR someone who lives in a farm in California or something. It doesn't matter as long as you're a person from modern-day America/Japan/England, etc...

Make sure you check the topics on the RP's OOC section as well to get more info.

JOIN NOW! ONLY A MAXIMUM OF 5 MORE SPOTS ARE OPEN!
Last edited by Laseu on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:02 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Laseu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fantasy/Adventure/Romance RP : ACCEPTING PLAYERS!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:57 pm

Feel free to ask me any questions! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Re: Fantasy/Action/Adventure/Romance RP : ROLEPLAYERS WANTED

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Let me know if there's anything you're confused about, or think should be changed! Speak out!!

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!