Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Roleplayers Wanted: Dark-Hunter RP

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Roleplayers Wanted: Dark-Hunter RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:40 am

A roleplay inspired by the wonderful imagination and creativity of Sherrilyn Kenyon, a paranormal romance novelist. However, this is NOT a romance RP. It can have romantic elements if you so desire as long as it doesn't get too raunchy (don't want to get in trouble here :D).

Here's some stuff to grab your attention, maybe peak your interest:

1. The Dark-Hunter Creed:
We are Darkness. We are Shadow. We are the Rulers of the Night. We, alone, stand between mankind and those who would see mankind destroyed. We are the Guardians. The Soulless Keepers. Our souls were cast out so that we would not forewarn the Daimons we pursue. By the time they see us coming, it's too late.

The Daimons and Apollites know us. They fear us. We are death to all those who prey upon the humans. Neither Human, nor Apollite, we exist beyond the realm of the Living, beyond the realm of the Dead. We are the Dark-Hunters. And we are eternal.
[Sherrilyn Kenyon]

2. Act of Vengeance:
Becoming a Dark-Hunter is not a fun time. It means you've been betrayed, hurt so deeply that your soul screams and cries out, alerting the ears of the Greek goddess Artemis (or Diana, her Roman name). She extracts your soul, leaving her brand on your skin where she took it, making you immortal. She offers you an Act of Vengeance, twenty-four hours to payback the sorry SOB who wronged you. You don't have to use your Act, but it's your only chance if you want to. You are forever in her servitude (unless you find your out clause, explained in RP)

3. The Job Description:
Dark-Hunters were created by Artemis for the sole purpose of eliminating Daimon scum. Daimons are soulless versions of Apollites, a race of beings created by Artemis' brother Apollo. (more is explained in RP) Daimons survive by draining people of their blood but most importantly their souls. Dark-Hunters kill the Daimon and hopefully free the devoured souls before they are lost forever.

4. Money, weapons, immortality, powers, strength, etc. (more explained in RP)

Do you have to be a Dark-Hunter? No, you don't! You can be a human, even a psychic one! And humans are very important in the returning of a Dark-Hunter's soul (more explained in RP). You can be a Squire, a human who works for a Dark-Hunter (more explained in RP). You can be a god or goddess (if approved by me). You can be a Were-Hunter (cousins to Apollites, more explained in RP). You can be a Daimon or Apollite (more explained in RP). You could even be a Dream-Hunter (more can be explained in RP).

I'm still working on getting all of the information out there to answer questions like what an Apollite is and what-not, but please check it out! I think it has the potential to be an awesome, fun, and interesting RP. Feel free to PM me or write in the OOC for this!

Please help me bring this to life!

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/dark-hunters/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Roleplayers Wanted: Dark-Hunter RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Still need people! Come on! :D :D No previous knowledge of Dark-Hunters required! I spoon feed you what you need to know and everything else is part of the RP!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:14 am

Alrighty guys! I've got one taker! Any more?

I'm willing to constantly update this to keep it on the radar! That's how determined I am to get this up and running! :D

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Good luck. I tried this myself a little while ago and didn't get anyone to join me. I don't think I whole lot of people on here know about it or even enough to actually rp it.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Anyone interested? :D

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:53 am

I have a question; "The Chronicles of Nick" is a seiries written by Sherilyn Kenyon, it has the Dark-Hunters in it namely Kyrian Thrace and Acheron... Is it okay if elements of this are based off of"InFinity", "InVincible", and "InFamous", the three books in the seiries? I ask because the seiries has more than just DH's and psychic humans. It has many kinds of demons, shapeshifters, ect. And, honestly, I've read those three books but haven't gotten around to reading the actual DH's.
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:15 am

I am interested. Are you still accepting?
Its better to ask forgiveness... than permission

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Heck yes I am!!! :D :D :D

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow_walker94 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:17 am

I would love to role play with you! I love Serry's books and have role played the dark hunter novels for about three years. Are you still accepting?

Shadow_walker94
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:02 pm

Yes! Please!!!!!!

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:07 pm

May I join this as well? It sounds really cool XD

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby styxxaricles on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:10 am

I have already submitted my character to your forum his name is teche noir and I would love to join as soon as possible

styxxaricles
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiasce on Fri May 02, 2014 11:46 am

looking to play if anyone is interested my email is Tyarnith@gmail.com

Tiasce
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!