Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:47 am

In every generation, there is a chosen one. She alone shall stand against the vampires, demons, and forces of darkness. She is the Slayer.

Haven't you always wondered what it's like to be involved in the Scooby Gang? Well now you can! This time, without Buffy, Willow, Xander, or all that good stuff.

Breanna the Vampire Slayer, has definitely had a hard life. Hell, that's why she's called "the troubled slayer". To get away from that hard life, she moved to San Diego. Little did this young Slayer know, that the city her and her older sister decided on, was built right over top of a Hell Mouth! Breanna's going to definitely be put through some heavy obstacles. Her long lost childhood friend would be going to the same high school as she would be enrolling in, she would meet a jealous slayer, who would do anything to push Breanna out of the picture, she's going to meet a "fabulous" warlock, she's going to encounter two ensoulled vampires and on top of all that, she had a young, sexy teacher as a watcher! How will Breanna deal with her new friends, and her new enemies? Oh, and who could forget the sidekick and the school bitch?

... Not me!~ (Go to our page to read more.)

Males Open: 2
Females Open: 1

And you can make your own character too! (as long as they fit in good with the roleplay and you have my approval.)

Please join us!
Last edited by xLevesquex on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:15 pm

I'm in but we need more roleplayers. People join us!
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Please join people! No need to be shy!

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby faeriebreath on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Do you still need new players? 3 out of 4 of the RPs I signed up for were abandoned by their owners, so I'm looking for something new to join. :D

I'd prefer to have a female character, but if Angel is still open I would gladly double up.

faeriebreath
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:35 am

Haha, yes, you can make a female character, AND OH GOSH, IT WOULD BE SOSOSO HELPFUL IF YOU TOOK ANGEL. >_<

Thanks again for joining! (PM me what kind of role you'd like and I'll reserve Angel for ya'.)

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby faeriebreath on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Alrighty, I submitted the Angel character sheet. :D

faeriebreath
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!