Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Seeking DnD Members 3.5e

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Seeking DnD Members 3.5e

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:13 pm

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/72382 ... post-72382 - the site I will be conducting it on. Better formatted and requires login.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-GV ... sp=sharing - No formatting, no sign in required to view.

Edit: Forgot original link required sign in. Supplied secondary link.

Introduction: Hi and welcome to my campaign. I have spent a decent amount of time writing out most of this and coming up with a wonderful setting for us to be creative in. Or at least I hope I did. I'm usually pretty relaxed and tend to try and mix it up between combat and roleplaying. I highly encourage in-depth posting and roleplay. Bonus xp will definitely be handed out for that. I am going to keep our gains low though as I am planning a long term campaign. We will start from the bottom and work our way up until we have either made a serious name for your characters or well conquered the world. The possibilities will be endless but so will the consequences. Danger level is high in this campaign so I should put that out there as well.

Entirely based off custom plots and events while still drawing from only Phb1 for character sources. I consider myself to be intermediately experienced with DnD and have hosted a few games before. I am not the strictest at times and am willing to bend rules to suit my campaign. As in truth DnD is nothing more then a platform which we mold.

If you do not have the PHB1, do not fear I can supply you with a link. But I'll PM it to you later. What I am looking for are interested parties and maybe a brief one to two paragraph of your character idea based on the setting. So far I have one other player.

I am also looking to see if I have enough interest to convert it to play by post roleplay, and will be very willing to start one up if I get enough of that interest. But I am primarily looking for DnD players, or new players willing to learn.
Role-play forever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Seeking DnD Members 3.5e

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Update: The DnD portion is now closed. But I am still considering making it a roleplay. Now I'm interested in seeing if anyone is solely interested in that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neodraconis on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:42 pm

I didn't read everyting in the link from word to word, but I like the idea and I love fantasy in general, and have played some random DnD sessions with my friends from time to time. I wouldn't mind if this became a post roleplay. :)

Neodraconis
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Cool. I have been tweaking it and adding to it. I will probably put something up in the next week depending on how things go. It would be nice go alongside the actual DnD allowing me to use things from both sides as the ever expanding plot continues.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:40 am

roleplay/erova

For anyone else who might have been interested I'm placing this here.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!