Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Looking for interested Players: Battle of the Elements

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for interested Players: Battle of the Elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Link to the RP: roleplay/battle-of-the-elements#introduction

Hello! I'm advertizing the roleplay, Battle of the Elements. Battle of the Elements is an epic tale about a magical land, filled with a race of intelligent wolves with magical powers. Their powers focus control over the elements, such as fire, water, air, and earth for example. There are a dozen more elements to chose from. Each specific element belongs to a specific pack. Example, Pack of Fire, exhibits control over fire. There are over a dozen packs to chose from.

The story revolves around 17 packs. Each with their own specific element. A terrible war has broken out amongst them, decimating the land. No one exactly knows why. All they know the land has been slowly suffering. Affecting them all. Without any other reasons, the packs blame each and war erupted. Now it's up to a group of wolves. From every walk of life, with their own loyalties and views of the world. Will discover the secret behind this war.

The roleplay is actually a reboot from another roleplay. One that was quite successful. The RP had a loyal group of players and the content stretched over a thousand posts! The story remains the same, and the content is even being expanded upon from the original! So if you have interest in Wolves, War, Mysteries, Fantasy, Battles, and magical powers. Then I hope you will consider joining Battle of the Elements!

Link to the Original: roleplay/elemental-battles

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Looking for interested Players: Battle of the Elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Glory on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Holy cow, color me interested. I can't read the whole thing right now, but I'll be sure to check it out when I have time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Glory
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Recruiter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Alright cool! Whenever you get the opportunity, check it out! :)

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heartfelt_words on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:03 pm

This looks like fun--but it seems like there are WAAAAAYYY too many packs. lol It must be hard to keep people.
"Writing is the only profession where no one considers you ridiculous if you earn no money."
Jules Renard
(1864 - 1910)

Heartfelt_words
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:56 am

LOL! Well I'm trying my best to keep to the original source, while adding more to it. But I can see the problem. I hope it's not too intimidating, it's really quite easy to situate yourself once the ball gets rolling. At least it was for me in the original. Anyway glad to see more interest, I hope you can consider joining! :)

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:41 pm

The RP has started! But that doesn't mean you still can't join. Always willing to accept late entries. After all it's a large world, and with plenty of space to include more players! :D

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:00 pm

This roleplay is great. Just need some more people willing to play!

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:58 pm

Still open! Still Looking!

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Openings are available to those who wish to join.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:11 pm

Bump for future interests!

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!