Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Private (Canzoni&Twilight01)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Private (Canzoni&Twilight01)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:04 pm

Liam smiled into the kiss as he kissed her back deeply, gently resting his hand onto her jaw line. He pulled away moment later after the kiss and smiled as he looked at Jessica. “I love you,” he said softly and smiled. “and I’d be willing to help you through all of this,” He said and kissed Jessica again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Jessica smiled. "I'm so happy to hear you say that to me." She said, kissing him deeply as she closed her eyes. She was soon, without realizing it, fast asleep.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Liam smiled and laid down with Jessica again as he watched her sleep. From now thinking of it for the longest time, Liam was okay at the fact of being a father. In fact, he was excited. But the only thing that seemed to bother him was what his parents would think when he tells them

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:24 pm

When Jessica woke up, it wasn't pleasent. She raced to the bathroom and just barely made it. She felt the sharp pain shot through her ribs and she groaned softly as she flushed the toilet, tears rolling down her cheek as she wrapped her arms around her stomach, rocking herself back and forth.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Liam awoke when he felt movement from the bed and noticed that Jessica wasn’t around. He got up and made his way over to the bathroom and frowned when he spotted Jessica crying silently as she sat down on the floor. Liam knelt on the floor and wrapped his arms around Jessica. “Hey,” he said softly and wiped her tears gently. “You alright?”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Jessica nodded, trying to gain her composure around him. "Y.. yeah." She said softly as she rested her head on his shoudler. "J.. just morning sickness." Jessica said to him softly, closing her eyes, which were beginning to burn.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Liam nodded and lightly kissed her head as he held her. He didn’t think that they slept throughout the whole night and now it was morning. Liam stroked her hair and looked at Jessica. “Do you feel like going to school today?” Liam asked her as they both sat on the floor.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:54 pm

Jessica nodded. "I'll have to. If I don't, my parents, and everybody will get curious." Jessica said, standing up, but just fell back over again. She still felt dizzy and weak all over.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Liam nodded. “Alright,” He said and was about to help her up until she went back on the ground. “Maybe we should just sit here for awhile till your okay to get up,” Liam said as he wrapped his arms around Jessica and held her gently, only wishing that he could take the pain that she had to suffer with.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:10 pm

"No..." Jessica said, standing up, but had to lean against the wall for support. When she felt she had her strength, Jessica went into her room and put on jeans and a t-shirt with Jelly Beans plastered all over. She put her hair in a quick ponytail and sighed softly. "I'm ready." She said, brushing her teeth really quick.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Liam got up and followed Jessica into her room. He noticed that he was still wearing the same clothes from the other day but that didn’t bother Liam. He could sneak off at lunch and change into a clean pair of clothing. “Alright,” Liam said as he waited for Jessica by the door and had some of her books in his arms.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Jessica closed her door, luckiely nobody was home except for them. She sighed softly. "Um, mind if we take your car?" Jessica asked, but her books fell from her arms as she fell with them, being swallowed in darkness as it happened.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Liam nodded and was about to walk towards the door when he spotted Jessica falling. Liam ran to her aid and helped her up. “Jessica…” Liam said as he shook her gently, she was still breathing which was a good thing but Liam wanted to take her to the hospital. So he helped her into his arms and took her to the car.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:43 pm

When Jessica woke up, she was in a white hospital bed, and in a white room. Right now, everything was blurry in her view right now, she had to blink a couple of times to adjust to everything.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:08 pm

Liam sat up straight from the chair when he realized that Jessica woken up. Liam was happy and relaxed knowing that she was okay but he was a bit nervous because they weren’t the only two in the room. Jessica’s parents were on the other side of the room as they chatted quietly with the doctor. “Hey…” Liam said quietly as he looked at Jessica with a small smile.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:51 pm

Jessica sat up and rubbed her eyes. She smiled as she noticed Liam, but than it disappeared. "Oh no...they're telling them about me being pregnant..." Jessica said in a soft, horrid whisper.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:51 am

Liam nodded slightly and took Jessica’s hand gently. “I know…” He said in a whisper as he looked at Jessica. “I just hope they don’t get mad… or take the news in a wrong way possible.” Liam said in a whisper as he looked back at the parents who were still talking to the doctors then looked back at Jessica.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Jessica shook her head, tears burning her eyes fiercely. "No, Liam, you don't know them. They'll force me to have an abortion, and than they will probably kick me out, and hate me for life..." Jessica said, a single warm tear escaping her eye.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Liam frowned and gently wiped Jessica’s tear away and sighed gently. He didn’t know what to say or think because from the looks from her parents, Jessica seemed to be right about what she has said. “With what ever happens Jessica… I’ll be here and I won’t be going anywhere.” Liam said as he looked up at Jessica.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Jessica shook her head. "No..." Jessica said as she cried into his shoulder. "This isn't fair, Liam." Jessica sobbed.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!