Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Private (Canzoni&Twilight01)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Private (Canzoni&Twilight01)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:13 pm

Character Profile:
Name: Liam Johnson
Appereance:
Personality: He's an artistic student who does enjoy photograhy and sketching. Even though he finds football games and prep-rallys quite a waste of time, he spends his him with his friends. He's sometimes been labeled the "Scene Dreg" when occasionally he drinks and does drugs, but thats occasional not exactly all the time. So being the anti-social guy he is, he enjoys life, hes a nice guy and soon to realize he'd fallen for the girl who has the popular social-scene tucked snuggley under her belt.

----------

It was just the peak of a new morning as Liam's alarm clock screamed for him to get up and start a new day. Groaning, he poked his head out from under the pillow, still half-asleep he rests back onto the pillow with his eyes closed, arms stretching out to beat the life out of the alarm. Laying there, he could hear his mom knocking on the door another way to wake him up. Getting up Liam ran his fingers through his hair. Great, he thought. Another lousy day at my lousy school.

Getting out of bed, avoiding his recent photography work he had spraweled out on the floor Liam grabbed a pair of casual jeans and slipped on a black shirt along with a TSE band sweatshirt. "This would have to do I suppose," he said as he raked his fingers through his hair as his refelection stared back at him from the mirror.

Instead of sitting down for breakfast he grabs the poptarts, awaiting for his arrival on the kitchen table just as he drank the juice. "Seeya Mom," he said as she read the dailey Magazine, lightly pecking her cheek. "Dont forget Liam, you will be spending the weekened at your fathers place" she said as he made his way towards the door. "I know I know," walking outside he greeted his friend who awaited for Liam.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Private (Canzoni&Twilight01)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:53 am

Name: Jessica Scott
Appearance: Image
Personality: Jessica is one of the "Popular" girls in school, she is co-head cheerleader, she has all the guys drooling over her, she has a lot of friends and she is really rich, but she doesn't care about any of that, really. Jessica is very sweet and she isn't snobby, unlike the rest of her friends. Jessica is mainly well known around school for her personality. Jessica likes to party a lot and she is very social, she can make just about anyone laugh.

Jessica got up like every other normal morning. She sighed softly when she realized it was only Tuesday, three more days of school and once again it would be another wild weekend all about parties... booze... and sex. This was the life Jessica led, it was one she didn't really enjoy much at all. Jessica sighed as she blindly started to get dress. She had on some regular skinny blue jeans, a light pink skull t-shirt, and her neon pink Vans. Jessica left her hair down like she did all the time and grabbed the keys to her mustang, she then got in after grabbing a cereal bar, and headed to school.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:28 pm

Even though it was early, Liam didn't mind going to school this early. Most often when him and his friends go early, they tend to have a bun sesh out in the field before first class starts. As they parked the veichle Liam and his buddy met up with a couple more buddies, sure it was unusual for a bunch of teenagers getting up this early, but to the guys they did have reasons.

Sitting out on the feild, Liam drops his stuff right beside him as he puts out his ciggarette.
"Man" he said "I can't wait to leave this shit hole town, and this shit hold school" running his fingers through his hair, he lit up the doobie his friend handed him. "Thats for fucking sure," said Caleb, one of Liams friend and well, best friend. "But hey, I'm sure you'll miss the ladies" Caleb said as he laughed, pointing out at the girl who just got out of her mustang. "Girls like, Jessica Scott, maybe?" he teased and laughed along with his friends.

Liam smiled and took a hit, exhaling as he leaned back and watched the girl.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:12 pm

Jessica laughed as she met up with her posse. "Remember that guy from science? The real big jerk?" Kacey, Jessica's best friend, asked her. Jessica nodded. "Yeah. What about him?" Jessica asked. "Well, he asked me to prom next month." Jessica laughed. "Oh, what did you say?" Jade, Jessica's other best friend, asked Kacey. "Yes, of course. He might be a jerk, but he is one sexy jerk!" Kacey said, grinning as she did so. All the girls laughed as they started to walk inside. Kacey wrinkled her nose as some guys who was smoking something. "Watch this." Kacey said. "Kac, don't." Jessica warned, casting a warning glare over at her friend, but as always, Kacey ignored it and strolled over to the guys. "You know, smoking is really bad for you." Kacey said as she stood in front of him. "Come on." Jessica whispered to Jade as they walked over to where Kacey was. Jessica just stood there beside her friend. She looked up at the guys and noticed one she didn't recognize, maybe he was new?

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:08 am

Liam and his buddys were discussing the latest release of the bands they hardly listened to and debating weither or not Pamela Anderson's tits are fake. Odd for a conversation, but the guys sure enjoy their random moments. "I can bet you $1,000 dollars her tits are real man," Caleb said as he took a hit, passing it over to Liam "In fact, I can show you someday" Liam coughed and laughed "In your dreams dude," he stated as he glanced over to where a bunch of girls walked over to them "Shit, I believe we have company" Looking up at the girls, with the doobie placed between his lips, smiled lightly. "You know," Caleb said as he looked up at Kacey "It'd be a real bitch if you ratted us out" he stated cooley.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:14 am

Kacey grinned smugly at him. "Oh, just watch me do it. I have two witnesses. Right Jessica, Jade?" Kacey asked, still smirking at the boy's. "Actually, you're on your own on this, Kac." Jessica said as she smiled apologetically over at her friend, Jade did the same. "Yeah.. Jess is right.. you are on your own." Jade said, standing next to Jessica now. Jessica looked back up, her eyes falling back on Liam, but she looked away quickly, blushing a little as she did so.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:54 am

Liam smiled as his friends laughed. "Actually, you're the only witness," Caleb stated, grinning up at Kacey. "In fact, we were never here" He said as he got up, putting out his doobie as the other guys got up. Liam noticed Jessica looking and glancing away at him, in fact he couldn't help but smile "Yeah," Liam said as the group walked passed the girls slowly "We were never here" smiling at Jessica, he joined his friends as he flicked his joint away.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:58 am

Jessica bit her lower lip gently as they walked inside. "Um.. come on, we're going to be late." Jessica said as she rushed in, Jade and Kacey followed behind her.

At lunch, Jessica stood out her locker, putting away all her stuff. After that, Jessica decided to not go to lunch, so she picked up her book, Twilight, and walked outside where she sat on the steps of the school and opened it, Jessica than began reading.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:11 am

Lunch was Liams favorite thing about school, especially when he has the munchies that is. So instead of exactly waiting in line for today's meal, Liam decided to buy chips and some pop. Hopefully he'd feel alot more normal till the next class rolls around. Even though they get at least a hour lunch break, Liam decided a cheeseburger would do the trick, meaning going out for lunch.

As he walked out the front of the school, he noticed Jessica sitting alone, far from her posse. Meaning it would probably be safe to at least chat a bit. "Hey," Liam said as he sat by Jessica, glancing at the Twilight book she was reading "Ah, Twilight, I prefer the book best then the movie" he stated.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:17 am

Jessica jumped slightly, she must have been so into the book, she didn't hear anyone coming up behind her. Jessica nodded. "Oh, me too, I'm a big sucker for Twilight, this is my third time reading the book." Jessica said as she stood up and held it close to her chest. "What are you doing away from you posse, hm?" Jessica asked Liam as she looked at him, than back down, her cheeks burning red.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:50 am

"Really?," Liam asked "You don't exactly seem like the type of girl who really is into books.." he said, knowing that she is the head cheerleader and obviously popular in the school. He found it quite cool that someone with all this status, likes to read. "Ah, well instead of digging in into the mysterious grub in the cafetria, I'm going out for a burger," he looked around for the sight of her friends "And why are you away from your posse, hmm?" he asked as he stood up, arms crossed against his chest, smiling.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:53 am

Jessica laughed just a little. "That is what everyone seems to say." She said to him and nodded. "Cool, I like cheeseburgers." Jessica said and then laughed. "They are eating, at least I think they are, I'm not really into cafeteria food." Jessica said to him as she leaned against the school wall. "Just because I'm a cheerleader, I can't read, hm?" Jessica asked, raising her eyebrows at him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:01 am

Liam laughed softly and shaked his head slightly. "I didn't exactly mean it that way," he said "I just think its cool that well, a cheerleader does more then well, cheer and whatever that cheerleaders do these days" He said as he rested his hand against the wall. "Well, would you like to come get a burger with me or something," he said as smiled "I'd feel rather bad, eating a cheeseburger with you here having to dread with this crap they call food here"

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:07 am

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Oh? So I suppose you thought they just paint their nails and talk about all the famously hot football players then, huh?" Jessica asked and then nodded. "Um, sure, if you don't care." Jessica said to him. She smiled softly as she straightened up. "Where's your car?" Jessica asked him as she slipped her Twilight book away in her messenger bag.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:14 am

Liam smiled "Well, in some way yes," he said as they walked down the school stairs. "I don't mind if you tag along, and well my cars right over there" he said as he pointed at his Black SUV, with tinted windows. As they walked towards the car he pressed the un-lock button and opened the drivers door. "Its not much, but its a veichle so," he shrugs as he gets in "it'll just have to do" reaching over he opens the passanger door for her

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:18 am

"Actually, this is pretty nice." Jessica said as she got in. "So where to? McDonald's? Burger King? Hardees?" Jessica asked him as she buckled up. She flipped her hair back and slipped on her black sunglasses. "And I'm not one of those girls, though." Jessica said to him. She sighed softly and leaned back. It was pretty warm outside, so she left her jacket in her own car, and it was chilly in the car, so she was just a little bit chilled.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:25 am

"Thanks," Jason said as he buckled up then starting up his veichle. "I'm feeling for Burger King," he said as he looked over at Jessica "well, then thats a good thing your not those types of girls then, cause well I wouldnt have invited you if you were now would I?" he teased as he turned on his stereo, popping in his latest Rob Zombie cd. "Sorry," he said noticing that Jessica is cold, turning up the heat "I'm just used to being in the cold"

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:29 am

Jessica smiled. "No problem, and you're not a vampire, are you?" Jessica asked him, raised her eye brow. "Me too, they have good food." Jessica said and laughed. "No, I guess you wouldn't have." Jessica said as she smiled over at him. "So, besides smoking stuff, what other bad boy stuff do you do?" Jessica asked him, truly curious about him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:36 am

Liam couldn't help but laugh. "Me? A vampire? Nahh," he chuckeled as he drove away from the school district. "I'm just cold-blooded, tis' all" He said as he smiled at her. "Well besides smoking, I enjoy running the streets, slanging grafitti at the walls of our city," he teased, obviously joking "What makes you think I'm bad considering the fact I smoke up hmm, I'm apauled to such.. social discrimination" he said as he laughed, turning into the parking lot as they got to Burger King

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:41 am

"Now you know how I felt when you talked about me being 'dumb' because I'm head cheerleader." Jessica said as she smirked at him. "And besides, I think vampires are sexy, thank you." Jessica said as she crossed her arms over her chest, a smile curving on her lips as she glanced over at him, she watched him drive and then sighed softly as she leaned back in her seat.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!