Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Private (Canzoni&Twilight01)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Private (Canzoni&Twilight01)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Liam shrugged and looked down at Jessica. “Just asking,” He said and gently stroke Jessica’s arm. Liam wasn’t sure what he was going to do and wondered how the parents would react. “So what are we going to do?” Asked Liam.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Jessica shrugged as she sat up. "My dad would literally kill me, than hunt you down and kill you soon after. Mostly, the pregnancy won't upset them as much as me having sex before marraige." Jessica told him softly.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:58 pm

Liam nodded slowly and bit down on his lower lip. “So… then telling them would be an bad idea then huh?” He asked when he looked at Jessica. Liam met her dad for the first time and instantly felt that he was sort of a scary guy.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Jessica shrugged. "I'm not really sure. Part of me wants to tell them about it... and us, but the other part of me doesn't. Mostly because I'm afraid that they would kick me out." Jessica said, sighing deeply as she sat up, wiping a tear away. "And that I'm going to be kicked off the squad." She added softly.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:37 am

Liam nodded and took Jessica’s hand. “I’m sorry that this happened… I just don’t know how I would tell my parents when they return home from their trip.” Liam said as he tried to think of a way to tell his parents, he knew his mother would be devastated and that his dad would be pissed off to begin with.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:11 pm

Jessica sighed softly. "This sucks shit." Jessica said, burying her face now in her pillow, beginning to cry to herself once more. She wished that she could take all of this back. And soon too.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Liam nodded and gently patted Jessica’s back as he rubbed it gently. “I know… we got to think of something but I can’t seem to think at the moment.” Liam said as he sighed and placed the pillow away from Jessica’s face gently as he rested his head near her neck and lightly kissed her jawline. “I’m sorry..”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:03 am

Jessica shook her head. "No, it isn't your fault." She said and smiled, letting their lips connect for a few minutes, before pulling back slowly. She smiled softly. "Oh well." She said and closed her eyes. "We'll figure it out later." She said. "For now, I just want to think about us." She added.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Liam smiled and nodded as they sat there. “I know,” He said and got up as he helped up Jessica from the floor. “Let’s go lay down and talk about this.” Liam said as he lead Jessica to her bedroom.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Jessica nodded, letting him lead her to her bedroom. She laid down and sighed softly and gently. "Liam.. what do you think our parents would say? And what should we do?" Jessica asked him softly.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:55 pm

Liam wrapped his arms around Jessica as they laid down on the bed. He began to think of what to say to answer her questions. “I don’t know what our parents would say but I know they wouldn’t be happy about this that’s for sure.” Liam said as he sighed softly, knowing that if they had the baby then they would have to give up a lot of things they love. “Are we sure we’re ready for a baby..” Liam said in a soft voice as he looked up at the ceiling.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Jessica shrugged. "There are always two more options. Abortions and adoption. But I'm not for abortions, really." She said to him as she sighed. "So, I guess there are just two options. Keep it, or give it up for adoption." Jessica said to him gently.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Liam nodded and sighed. “Maybe once we tell our parents we should hear what their options are, if they want us to keep the baby then we can, or if not, its up to us if we want to give the baby up for adoption or just keep it.”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Jessica sat up just enough to look at him. "But.. I don't think I can do that. I'm afraid that once I lay eyes on him/her, I wouldn't ever want to let them go. It's happened before." Jessica said to him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Liam looked at Jessica. “It happened before?” He asked in confusion. “You mean you had a baby before?” He asked again and looked at Jessica. That was something he didn’t know but it surprised him, he wasn’t angry about it though just surprised.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Jessica looked awat from him as she sat up. "Yeah. When I was fifteen. I had a beautiful baby girl, but my parents practically forced me to give her up. One I told the father about it, he left...a few months after that, just to make Mom and Dad happy, I got a promise ring. A symbol that my virginty belonged to God, that when he thought I was ready to have sex and have a baby again... that he'd have it happen. And it did." Jessica said, looking at Liam.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Liam looked at Jessica when he sat up and smiled. He thought that was really sweet, and to think that he was the man that she thought she was ready to have a baby with made Liam smile. “I’m sure that we will be able to have this baby Jessica,” Liam said as he laced his hands with hers. “If God thinks we are, then we are…” He said with a smile before leaning in and lightly kissed her.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Jessica returned the kiss, but deeper and more passionte. "The only thing that sucks ass about this is that.. we can't for other stuff we want to do." She said, frowning hugely now.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:44 pm

Liam nodded and bit at his lower lip. “I know, but hey… I can now do portraits of our baby,” He said with a smile as he brainstormed the positive things that they were able to do throughout the whole pregnancy.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Jessica giggled as she nodded. "That is positive." She said, kissing him deeply and passionetly as her hands rested on his cheeks.

Aika
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!