Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Private Roleplay Between Wings_Take_Flight & miss_red

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Private Roleplay Between Wings_Take_Flight & miss_red

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:40 pm

Rayu sighed as he looked out the tinted window of his car. His brown eyes hazing over with bordom as he pulled into the school's packing lot. Once more he combed back his unruley brown hair. He turned to the other occupant in the small four door. The girl had plantuim blond hair and icey blue eyes.
"Rayu love l just don't see why such a hot guy as yourself doesn't have some kind of arm candy." Rayu couldn't help but shake his head as they entered McKay highschool.
"Because dear sweet sister of mine I'm not as shallow as the guys you date." the youngest Blake slaped her brother up side the head repittily. "Alright Tiffany; so your newest one isn't shallow but hey you have bad taste in men." with that he ran from his fumming sister.
YAOI(AS MADE BY TY):Your Amazing Out of this world Internet site.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miss_red
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Mika walked through the halls of the school, his long black hair fell to his shoulders in curls. His light blue eyes shone through his tan skin that contrasted with his white tank tops and dark blue pants. He was barefoot and able to get away with it because he was Indian. The only one in the school. He was holding his books while he began to head to his next class a smile on his face as he thought this was just any ordinary day at school.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Private Roleplay Between Wings_Take_Flight & miss_red

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:45 am

Rayu sighed happily at the fact that he had gottin away from his enraged sister, and being the goof he was he ran into his Math class. As he ran up the ailse he ran into a strking young man. Rayu looked down at the fair coloered lad under him. 'wow he's good looking. I wonder why I never noticed before.' Rayu quickly removed himself for the boy. "I'm sorry about that, I should have been watching were I was going. I'm Rayu Blake and you are?" he asked helping Mika up.

(lol hi hunnny haves fun)

miss_red
Member for 16 years

Mika felt himself being bumped into, he slowly looked up to meet a cute boy. Taking the boys hand he pulled himself up then bent back down to pick up the books. "I am Mika, it is fine don't worry about it." His voice was smooth, and calm. It held a soothing tone in it as he looked up at Rayu. "I don't think I have ever met you before. Then again, our school is so large I am not sure how or if we see everyone."

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:53 am

"One once upon a time glances. You know like fire drills you see everyone but never meet them." Rayu leaned agenst a desk slightly ajar from their crash site. A smile plastered on his face. He kinda felt sorry for the boy, all the weary glances. I mean it wasn't every day that two boys stood around talking about anything other than hot girls,cars,sports and other maskalin things.

miss_red
Member for 16 years

"Yeah your right." Looking up he saw the clock and placed his things on the desk he was leaning up against. "But, I do doubt that I have seen you before." 'You would think I would remember your face.' He thought to himself causing a smile to appear. Running a hand through his hair he let out a soft sigh. "Class is about to start so I would grab a seat if I were you." With a smile he sat down at his own seat a little near the back. "It was nice meeting you though."

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:06 pm

Rayu smiled as he took his seat a near the window a few desks from the back of the class. He pulled out his I-pod and started to lision to some techno till their fair haired teacher called the class to atenchen. "Mr. Blake if you'd be so knid as to remove your head phones and introduce your self to the class." Rayu smiled sheepishly he was hopping to skip this part. Standing in front of the class he looked around and found Mika's face in the crowd and smiled.
"My name is Rayu Blake. I'm seveteen, son of the new princeapal" he scowled as he talked of his father. "Yeah that's all I'm telling a large crowd with that he walked past their teacher and back to his seat. Once more he pulled out his I-pod a placed it in one ear as the class started to take notes on class curiculum though out the year.

miss_red
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Mika's eyes widened as he heard about him being the principal's son. "Sounds like I should stay away from him." He thought to himself. With a smile Mika ran a hand through his hair and shook his head. "Nah, I won't do that at all." He said that out loud.
(Sorry, I have a really bad writers block at the moment. Don't kill me!)

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:02 pm

(no prob hun oh being kind to both of us and skiping to lunch)
Blakes eye twitched had no one ever heard of personal space ? Or proper displays of public affection? Glancing from table to table their were eather not enough space or a couple lip-locking. He through his head up at the celling and glared. 'why karma?' with that he sighed and lowered his head to it's normal place. Pooping his head phones in place he found an empty bench and poked at his food as Mama by my chemical romance played on.

miss_red
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:28 pm

(Mama, we're all going to hell.)

Mika saw how crowded the place was and shook his head. "Eating outside again." He thought to himself. Seeing how Blake looked sick of the cafeteria already he got a smile and walked over to him. Tapping on his shoulder he gave a small smile. "Hi, remember me? I saw how you look about this cafeteria. It looks so disgusting. I am eating outside, mind to join me?"

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:57 pm

Rayu raises an eye brow. "Sure but shouldn't you be keeping a distance? I mean I'm the Priceapal's son. The Greats Dork on campus. And hate to bring you down with me." flashed him a goofy smile as he lifted his messager bag on to his right shoulder. He started to the doors and turned "what's the matter? You scared?" the teased as he walked out the door and into the warm air. 'oh I might have done something really stupid there......oooopppps. Dam it where's a time mesion when you need one.' he thought as he took a seat on top of one of the padio tables.
(I'm writting this letter and wishing you well...{sorry about typos and miss spelled words})

miss_red
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:09 am

"Scared? You wish!" He yelled after him as he sat down on the steps next to him, leaning his back against the wall he began to eat his lunch. "So, why are you new all of a sudden? If you are the principals son after all, shouldn't you be going to this school your whole life?" Mika was known to be nosy and very curious all the time; that is why most people avoided him during these times. A smile came to his lip as he met the boy's face.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:40 am

Rayu smiled at the inquizitive boy. "Home schooling mom thought it'd be odd if my sister and I went to the same school our dad worked at. Mom finnally gave in about a week ago." he smiled. 'odd never meet anyone so egear to learn about me.' he thought to himself taking a bite of his sushi.
(hi sorry compture shut down last night)

miss_red
Member for 16 years

"Ah, home schooling. How did that go over? Didn't you miss all of the social life and such?" Mika asked with a smile on his face, though he could not help ask him all these kinds of questions. He wanted to know him well for some reason. Well, isn't that what friends do?He asked himself.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:23 pm

"yeah but that's what online chat rooms were for and sneaking around this campus meeting randome persons and talking for a few before I got caught." he smiled at a memory of him running though the halls doging his father knowing he'd pay latter on. A laugh escaped his lips as he focused on the menory.

miss_red
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:34 am

Leon laughed with him as he talked about the chat rooms and getting caught. With a smile he ran a hand through his long black hair and took a bite out of his sand which. "Well, all I can say is that I would rather do that then have to stay in this building twenty-four seven. It is always so boring being here and not being able to do a damn thing." A chuckle came from his lips as he thought about ditching school for a little while; it would be worth the change after all.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miss_red on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:26 pm

"care to gander about the town?" Rayu asked with a teasing smile. He silently was hopping that mika would agree. what better way to make friends than to ditch to geather right?

miss_red
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!