Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Private Role Play (Vain, Blacx and Tina101)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Private Role Play (Vain, Blacx and Tina101)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:48 am

((Yeah, I'll ask them))

Stephanie didn't want Raven to leave, but she knew that he had to. He already gave up so much of his time to be with her overnight, and she couldn't ask him to give up any more at the moment.
"Will you come back later?" she asked as she walked him to the door. When she opened the front door, they were both greeted with what felt like a million flashbulbs all going off at the same time. Questions were thrown at the both of them without giving time for an answer.
"Stephanie, who is that with you?"
"Stephanie, are you glad to be home?"
"Young man, are you here boyfriend?" It was too much for Stephanie to handle, she slammed the door and locked it, completely forgetting that Raven had to leave.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tina101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:23 pm

((Sorry I haven't posted in a while.))

Raven swore under his breath as the door was slammed. Damn reporters!! Don't they know when to leave someone the hell alone. I mean common decency would tell them she doesn't want to talk to them. he ranted in his mind. He clenched his fists trying to control his anger. Then he looked down at Stephanie and said, "I'm going to go out there and give them a piece of my mind."

He opened the door and went out into the throng of reporters, eyes blazing like commandments.
"Sir, can we get a comment?"
"Are you together?"
"How is she transitioning into everyday life?"

Raven clenched his fist so tight that his nails dug into his skin. His rage was building up in him just begging to be let out. And at one last statement he lost it.
"Why isn't she coming out. We have a right to talk to her!"

His eyes flamed and he glared at the reporter as if staring into his soul. "The right!?" he shouted. "What in the hell makes you think you have the right!? Its the first times she's been home in three years! Don't you people have any decency!? No!! All you people care about is your god damn story!! Well fuck you and your story!! Let her have some peace of mind for once in her damn life! You people make me sick!" he raged, then turned and stormed back into the house. Raven hoped he hadn't scarred Stephanie with his ire, but he found the situation infuriating. He sighed and looked down at her and said quietly, "I'm sorry you had to see that."
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:10 pm

((It's cool))

Stephanie made a grab at Raven's arm to try and hold him back, but it was no use. Once he had his mind set on something there was no turning back. All she did was avoid looking out the window like the plague, it was like she was a piece of meat all those reporters were waiting to sink their teeth into.

Stephanie could hear Raven screaming like a mad man outside and felt proud to have someone who would stand up for her like that. For the past three years no one gave a damn about her past violating her in every way possible, and such a transition would be difficult for her.

When Raven finally came inside, Stephanie didn't know how to react. She was speechless because of how he had acted.
"Thank you," she finally whispered without making eye contact. Things were so different back home now. Usually people didn't care about her, only yelled at her not on her behalf and made her feel like the lowest being on the universe.

Tina101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Raven smiled and looked down at her. "I'd do anything for you ya know." he said truthfully. "Just say the word and I'd pull down the moon." After a moment the reporters began leaving, sloughing away from the yard. When they had all left he turned towards the door. "Well I should get going. I'll see you tomorrow." he said leaning down to kiss her goodbye. It was a cool night and he shivered as he made his way down the street to his house.

"I'm back!" he called as he opened the door. No answer. "They must be out." he said to himself. Raven sighed and moved up the stairs to his room. He kicked off his clothes and flopped down on the bed. For the first time in years, he slept peacefully though the night.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tina101 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Stephanie felt lonely the second Raven was gone. She turned her back to the door and stared blankly down the hall.
"Honey! Is Raven gone?" her mom asked as she came down the stairs. Stephanie instantly broke off her trance.
"Yeah, he left," she replied softly. Her mom wrapped her arms around her and pulled her into a night hug.
"I missed you more than anything else," she whispered, tears welling up in her eyes.
"I missed you too, Mom." The two simply stood there in the foyer for nearly half an hour, holding each other and crying about everything that had happened.

Tina101
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!