Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: Key of Destruction

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Naruto: Key of Destruction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:32 pm

Arianna's eyes widened, a bit of the color paling from her face. "Oh my god......" She looked at Richter in mild awe. Oh..my..god...He.....he.....killed that guy...Unbelievable.." She closed her mouth in a thin line, not sure if Richter wanted his mother to know that it had been him to eliminated the Sand shinobi.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:40 pm

Kazuma was close to the Avalon Courtyards.

"Dang, so the kid really is here...?"

He was holding the piece of hair he received from Gaou; it pointed in the direction that the boy was in.

"What's up?"

Kazuma looked behind him and saw a perfect clone of himself.

"Shadow Clone and Transformation Jutsu? So, are you Gaou or someone else's bunshin?"
"Someone else; Gaou can't waste his chakra in making a shadow clone when he has to summon you back and forth."
"I see. So, what can you do?"
"I specialize in Wind and speed; you can hold the people in the house while I secure the boy. I can't tell you my real identity though; too risky."
"Alright, sounds good..."

Kazuma turned away; suddenly, he threw a kunai at the bunshin's direction. The bunshin dodged it by barely tilting his head to the right.

"Alright, now I can trust you. If you couldn't dodge that, then yeah.... Now, let me tell you the plan..."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mercurial
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Kyoko seemed to understand the idea behind Richter's face and Arianna's silence. She walked around the table, wrapping her arms around him and Arianna both. "...I'm sorry, my dear..."

Richter was so horror-struck that he barely even breathed. "What...What have I done...?"

From far away, Hatori smiled, licking his lips. "Good work, Avalon boy...You've come down the first step on a long road...You're getting ever closer to being the boy I'd always wanted as my weapon...My son..." He turned and dove into his hideout, chuckling and then laughing as he ate dinner with his minions. "And soon, the boy will be delivered right into my waiting hands..."
"Devotion is so rare, and we are so grateful to those who show it unasked to those we love."
~Dr. John Seward, MD.~

"My pain, indescribable. My self-loathing, undeniable. My will, unbreakable. My wrath, unavoidable. Your destruction, inevitable."
~Unknown, Avan, Zero, Wrath, Kiri~

Avalon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:06 pm

After some time, Kazuma was now outside of Richter Avalon's house. He knocked on the door.

The Oblivion Jutsu's area of effect is about the size of Konoha... Geez...

Mercurial
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:16 pm

Kyoko stood and went to answer the door. She blinked when she saw Kazuma. "Oh? And what might you be doing back here?" She was instantly prepared to fight if she must.

Gin sat quietly, staring at a wall before him.

Avalon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:29 pm

"Well, I'm just saying my hellos; hi kid. How are you doin-" He was interrupted by a loud explosion in the forest behind him. He turned around and saw some trees burning.

"What...?" He headed to the forest to find the perpetrator. "Come with me, Kyoko! Let's save the hellos for later!" He said as he went ahead of Kyoko.

Mercurial
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:43 pm

Kyoko nodded and went with him, her eyes set straight forward. "What the hell was that?"

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:54 pm

As they reached the scene, Kazuma looked at the surroundings.

"It seems this was set up beforehand..." he mumbled.

That was easier than I thought...

When the two left, the bunshin of Kazuma showed at the door, which was left open.

"What's up kid? Sorry about this."

He swiftly punched Gin in the stomach and put him over his back.

"Now... Fuuton: Quicksilver Jutsu!"

His feet had eddies of wind surrounding them, which boosted his movement speed. He then ran in the direction where Gaou was.

Mercurial
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:03 pm

(Umm...Just so you know, the Gin that the replication took isn't the real Gin...)

Kyoko looked around, twitching. "Something's not right...Oh no..." She turned and ran back home, bursting into the house and looking around, but could not find Gin. "This is bad..."

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:23 pm

(Then what is it? If it's a Kage Bunshin, it would have been dispelled by now?)

"Geez, does she have a hyper intuition or something?" Kazuma said as he saw Kyoko leaving.
"Oh well; he should be done by now... Time to head to Gaou..."

"Good job, my bunshin," the blacksmith (Sena) said as he received the boy. The bunshin dispelled itself afterwards.
"Now, we wait for Kazuma. Hold the boy, Gaou. I'm going to put some distance between you and I; it'd be suspicious if we're seen together..."
"Alright, Sena. Go do what you want to do..."

Mercurial
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:29 pm

(Not that either...You'll see.)

The boy twitched, then shook violently, poofing into a puff of smoke. Hikari came from it, grumbling and dusting herself off. "Jeeze! I get sent on all the weird ass missions...Now then...What are you people trying to do with the Key of Destruction?"

Gin sat quietly in the room he was in, far away from Konoha, awaiting whatever Fate might have for him.

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:35 pm

"Sigh, failure..." Gaou said as he saw the transformation.

As he saw Kazuma coming, he said,

"You messed up Kazuma. This ain't the real kid, as you can see."
"Geez, sorry. I'm not in the best condition today you know, being summoned back and forth..."
"Stop making excuses."
"Whatever..."

Gaou turned to Hikari.

"I shouldn't tell a dog of Konoha this... But, whatever. We're trying to use the Key to destroy one of Masamune's bases without lost of casualties on our side. I don't understand why Sakura is so adamant about it though..."

Mercurial
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Kagemaru dived onto the table and hopped, past Sakura and out of the window. He flew for a doesen yards before landing on a large black bird. The bird then set off on a speedy flight towards the village exit, the speed of the bird making the guards and some citizens that he passed fall over from gusts of wind brought forth by the creatures wings.

The bird then turned around, hovering over the gate of branches. He then held his arm up, a spear of shadow forming in his palm, and with a light throw, it exploded into a group of guards. Killing them and destroying one of the leaf village guard towers.

The bird then dived down, snatching up one of the dead guards in its claws and then held it there lightly as it began to fly away from the village.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:01 pm

Sakura heard the explosion, turning and scowling. "Kagemaru, what the hell are you doing?!"

Hikari sighed. "You fools. Hatori Masamune won't be stopped by that kid...No, I'm sure he's got a plan for that, if the kid does wind up turning against him, which he has...Perhaps I can be of some help? After all, I'm still serving the good of the people of my village..."

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:08 pm

"Won't be stopped? The Oblivion Jutsu doesn't play favorites, girl. What's all this about 'turning against him'? I don't think you can reverse years of devotion in a few moments; the story of Naruto shows that clearly with Orochimaru's followers, even though it is fictional... As for how you can help, tell us where the real Key is." Gaou said.

Mercurial
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:08 pm

The bird flew over the forest half a mile away from the leaf village. And Kagemaru sighed as he wiped sweat from his forhead "I never get used to the pure force of that attack...I need to use my stronger ones a bit more often....I shudder to think what my strongest will be", he said as he seemed to talk to the bird.

No voice could be heard but Kagemaru replied to some sort of presence "What do you mean not enough?!" he sighed heavily and the bird swung around, and a few minutes later it was in konoha again; the bird itself swooping down to snatch another villager who was trying to escape. It now held one in each foot. It then rose directly upwards into the air, as Kagemaru waited to see what would happen next as the villager who was caught screamed wildly.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Of course, when Kagemaru was doing all of this, everyone wasn't just twiddling their thumbs; they responded swiftly.

A jounin appeared, on top of a huge frog. The frog jumped and the ninja leaped off from it, getting close to the bird's legs.

"Chidori..."

The lightning ripped through the bird's legs, dropping the villager and the guard to another ninja who caught them safely down below. The jounin, after completing this task, landed on his frog. More ninja came out of their houses to confront Kagemaru, while their children went to shelters.

Mercurial
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:36 pm

Hatori smiled and watched the conflict in Konoha. "Yes, that's right, Kagemaru. Tear Konoha apart with that worthless shadow bird of yours. Soon, it will be destroyed, and you along with it...Now that the boy is in my grasp."

Gin twitched, unable to feel anything now that he was under Hatori Masamune's powerful Mind and Body Control Jutsu, a technique he developed himself.

Gin slowly walked into the village as it was being attacked and defending itself. He walked as far as he had to, until he was in the center of the village.

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Kagemaru sighed slightly, his bird repaired itself and quickly regained it's flight as he stood upon it calmly. Ninja after ninja flew at him attempting to do away with him but again and again he cut them down as if it was nothing. Ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu alike failed as he killed doesens. He used no technuiques of his own however as he didn't like to use his chakra. Instead he used his bloodline which used next to nothing and also his taijutsu.

"Hey.." He said as he dodged a fire ball attack using advanced aerodynamics. "You only need three right? So how about I just grab them and set off. Saves us the trouble."

He nodded a few seconds later before grabbing two ninja who attempted to attack him at the same time, both were knocked out and under each of his arms. The bird then dived down and picked up another body, and then made good its escape by flying away from the village as fast as it could.

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:53 pm

(Bloodline limits still use chakra, btw; I don't see how using a bloodline limit uses less chakra than regular techniques. And why the hell is Kagemaru so powerful?)

Odd how my tracking jutsu was fooled so easily by a transformation jutsu...

Gaou noticed that Hikari had a piece of hair on her clothing, which obviously wasn't hers.

I see...

He took the piece of hair from Kazuma, which was still charged. He then placed his hand on Hikari and gave her a light shock with his lightning-infused chakra. The hair now pointed to the east, away from Hikari.

"Shit. So that's why Sena left...?" Gaou smiled.
"Wants the credit all to himself now does he? I shouldn't have given him this hair... Mother fucker, I'm not going to let you have the kid first..." Gaou mumbled. He then turned to Kazuma and Hikari.

"You guys flee this village with haste; it's probably going to fall soon. I don't have time to explain, just go."

Kazuma nodded his head and headed to flee from Konoha, while Gaou headed to where the hair pointed.

Mercurial
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!