Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: Key of Destruction

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Naruto: Key of Destruction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:18 pm

"Oh come on; that whole thing is so highly illogical even a Genin could know that it was faked. Let me give you several points. One, the Key was killed outside of Kirigakure, which is quite a distance from Konoha; that kid can't run that far. Two, if the kid was going to die, why not use the Oblivion Jutsu before his death? It's not that hard to use and his head, heart, throat, and arms weren't severed from his body, just his stomach; he had plenty of time to use it before he died. And... Forget it, there's just a bunch of problems; too troublesome for me to say all of them. If you want to fake a death, at least make it a bit realistic will you? So, yes or no?"
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mercurial
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Richter shook his head. "I just wanted it to end quickly, with as little pain or bloodshed as possible. And, hopefully, without killing him...I guess I didn't think I'd have to use that much power...Not to mention my Kekkei Genkai...Either way, it's over. Now we wait for the next phase."

A Jounin walked forward, announcing the next match. Then the next one. And the next one.

Finally, everyone was finished. Richter felt his chakra completely recover and smiled, stretching. "So, what do you wanna do now that we have a whole week to prepare for the second phase?" He asked Arianna, giving her a light kiss on the hand as they walked out of the tower.

Sakura shook her head. "For your information, Kazuma, it wasn't me who killed the kid, nor did I order it. I'm thinking either Kagemaru did it of his own will to provoke something into happening, or Masamune finally figured he didn't need the kid anymore. However, if something comes up, and it turns out the kid is still alive, I'll be the first to let you know, alright?" She turned away and walked off, sighing. "Sheesh. Everyone's blaming me for everything now..."
Last edited by Avalon on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Devotion is so rare, and we are so grateful to those who show it unasked to those we love."
~Dr. John Seward, MD.~

"My pain, indescribable. My self-loathing, undeniable. My will, unbreakable. My wrath, unavoidable. Your destruction, inevitable."
~Unknown, Avan, Zero, Wrath, Kiri~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avalon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:25 pm

"Hmmm...I'm not sure exactly. I thought for sure i'd be in a hospital room after the first phase." Arianna admitted with a quiet laugh. She wound her hand through his and looked around with a slight smile. "So you think Gin is coming back today? I've gotta admit, i've been more than a little worried about him...."
Image Image

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:32 pm

Richter looked about to make sure nobody was listening. "I don't know. I could ask Sakura-sensei, but who knows for sure. Maybe she'll have to let him stay safely away for a bit longer, till this whole thing with Masamune calms down..."

Sakura walked back to the exit, headed into the village, then to her office, sitting down and awaiting Kagemaru. "I wonder why he wants to see that scroll so badly...He's now employed for us, so he'd really only want to see it if he were still working for the enemy..."

Avalon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Ichi simply leaped down from side of the rafters of pirched on, turning only to dash towards, and then leap straight through, a window. He chuckled as he lands on a walkway right before the happy couple, a large smile on his face. He mumbles something like 'Here goes nothing..' before moving his grin back towards them.

"I just came to say 'You both did great out there'.E...E..." he grumbles, taking a deep gulp of fresh air and then expelling it before simply speaking "Especially you..Richter" though of course he would growl this through tightly gritted teeth. He then turns his head to send a sweet smile at Arianna, as he says in a much lighter, and much much sweeter tone. "And I'm so very sorry for the way I acted. It seems I just became stricken by your amazing beauty, and could not control my actions. And Richter-kun, I truly am sorry for doing such things to your..girlfriend, if I had known.." he trails off, dropping his head, though he would be grinning and laughing inside his head. He thinks 'Thankkkkk yoooooou, Acting Lessons!~"

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Richter raised an eyebrow. "Why don't I believe you, Ichari?"

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Kazuma was still sitting there when Sakura left, dumbfounded.

"Wow, why would she deny it? Guess I have to relay the news back to Mizukage-sama... Annoying..."

Back at Kirigakure...

"I never tried Tsubame Gaeshi with the Monohashi Zao; maybe I should try it..."

Tamura went to a large rock in the forest near Kirigakure. He got into position and a moment later,

"Tsubame Gaeshi."

The rock was sliced by three simultaneous slashes; Tamura dropped the Zao and looked at his wrists.

Wow, that really hurt my wrists, even more so when the sword is this heavy...

As he was picking up the Zao, he noticed a small crack in a part of the sword, the red blade part.

Huh, did the blade crack a bit due to that? I better not use it too much or I might lose this blade...

Mercurial
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:02 pm

Arianna smiled nervously, a thin white line that curved upward as she lightly squeezed Richter's hand. "Urm...." She cleared her throat, tossing her head to get the hair out of her eyes. "Thank you Ichi, i'm glad you understand my position, and also yours and Richter's." "Something's wrong....I can't put my finger on it....."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Richter ran a finger over Arianna's hand in his, looking off to the exit. "We'd best head home. Ooka-sama will be worried if we're not back in time."

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:24 pm

Kazuma headed back to where Gaou was; Gaou was near the blacksmith's shop.

"Since you summoned me here, I assume you know how to get me back?"
"Yup. Now..." He took out a radio.

He formed a few hand signs, put his left hand on the radio, and mumbled, "Lightning Element: Lightning Augmentation Jutsu..."

A ball of light erupted from his right hand and he inserted the ball into the radio.

"Yo, I got our man back. Summon him now."
"Yes, Tsuchika-"
"SHHHHH"
"I mean, Gaou-sama."

So that increases the range of the radio...? Interesting...

Moments later, Kazuma was back in Kirigakure. He saw a ninja where he was summoned; he was obviously the one who summoned Kazuma.

"Thanks." Kazuma said to the ninja. After hearing this, the ninja quietly walked away.

"Now... Time to tell Mizukage...."

Kazuma headed to the Mizukage's office.

Mercurial
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:56 am

Ichi grumbled as he turned his head to face Richter. He scowled at him for a few short seconds, before sighing. "Look, I'm being nice. And I see Arianna-chan is not only much, much prettier than you..she also knows when I'm telling the truth. So if you don't accept my apology, well..I couldn't care less. I only give half a damn about what Arianna-chan thinks, not you" He chuckles, flashing the girl his signature smile, before doing the same to Richter.

He then shrugs, turning away from the two, and sighing. "Oh well. If you don't care about my heartfelt apology..then" he mumbles, blinking a few times before slowly walking away from the two

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:06 am

Richter twitched, then grabbed Ichi, turning him around. "What the hell is your problem with me, huh?! Are you seriously trying to make me kick the hell out of that pretty boy face of yours?!"

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:18 pm

Kagemaru walked into the office, after hearing what Sakura just said. "It's because I have a personal stake in that scroll. It was a coincidence that someone wanted a ninja to steal it for him, and I decided to take up the offer as I wanted it also."

He then yawned and leant back against the door with his arms folded. "And as you promised I would like the scroll now, I completed the mission."

He sighed, if he had to he would fight her for it. But as was his usual custom he preffered to see if he could do things without killing everyone.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 pm

Sakura smiled and nodded. "I'm a woman of my word, Kagemaru." She tapped a button under her desk and pulled the scroll from a secret compartment, holding it out to him. "It's best if you read this somewhere else, just in case there are people watching."

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Kagemaru's eyes widened slightly at the sight of the scroll, a shadow stretched across the room and wrapped around it, before detracting back to him. Kagemaru picked up the scroll and undid the seal, and immediately rolled it out onto the floor. He couldn't wait to read it, he didn't care if anyone watched.

The writing on it was perfectly simple, with the instructions on how to learn a hidden technuique. However he placed his hand onto the surface, and the ink ran until the page turned black. The blackness then dissapeared slightly, and the scroll was now different upon reaction with his chakra.

He then read it quickly, grinning under his breath. It said "Follow the black bird to where the shadow touches the rising sun", he chuckled happily before rolling the scroll back up and putting it into his cloak.

He then turned and started to walk out of the office

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:44 pm

Arianna scowled reeling. "Oh I know he didn't just talk to Richter like that...." "Richter. Let it go..." She snarled under her breath, her clenched fist hidden behind her back. "He's not worth it."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:00 pm

Richter turned to Arianna, a look of absolutely annoyance in his eyes, before he let Ichi go and turned, walking away.

As they passed the team of med ninja, he heard them muttering to each other. "Yep. Looks like it's his first time."

"Seriously? First time, and he already made someone a 10-1000...Poor kid. I hope he never finds that out..."
{10-1000 is a medical field term that basically means 'fatality'. They're saying that Richter accidentally killed his opponent without realizing it.}

Richter, not understanding the meaning of the term '10-1000', shrugged it off and continued walking. "Man, that guy's always trying to piss me off...."

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:05 pm

(lol niiiiice. XD)

"I know I know.." Arianna murmured sympathetically. "I thought that I was going to punch him just then...." She wrinkled her nose in mild annoyance. "And I will next time he starts pulling his shit." She glared. "It's so....ugh..childish?" She searched for the right word, shaking her head. Something nudged her in the back of her mind, and she shook it off. "Hm....10-1000....why does that sound familiar?" She shrugged and ignored it.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:09 pm

"...I see. She's playing dumb now, isn't she? Seriously, what is that woman thinking?"
"Who knows... Did you examine the body yet?"
"No need; it's a fake. But, I still have the body in a container..."
"Alrighty; so, what now?"
"You're going to be re-summoned back to Konoha; don't worry, you won't be trying to find the kid. Gaou will handle that. Afterwards, when he does find him, you'll bring the kid to Sakura's face; she can't deny his existence then. If she refuses to use the Key on Masamune's base, then... Well, I hope things don't come to that."
"Fine; but how will Gaou know when to summon me back?"
"Oh, don't worry about that; he already knows. If the mission was a success, I would have let Neji use Lightning Augmentation Jutsu to notify Gaou. Now... 3....2....1...."

At 0, Kazuma was back in Konoha, seeing Gaou's face.

"I got his electric trail down already; he seems to be at the Avalon's household. Hold this piece of hair to guide you to the boy."

As Kazuma received the hair, he asked,

"When did you get this?"
"When I performed the operation on the boy; waste of time, really. Seeing that Sakura faked his death, it seems the boy is still capable of using the Oblivion Jutsu. Good thing I got the hair though."
"Wait, only I am going? Won't it be difficult?"
"Good luck."

Mercurial
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:29 pm

As they reached home, Kyoko welcomed them back, giving each a kiss to the cheek.

Richter sat at dinner, his thoughts turning to the conversation between the med team. He looked to his mother. "Ooka-sama, what does 10-1000 mean?"

Kyoko looked up, placing her chopsticks down. "It means fatality...Did somebody die at the second half of the second part today?"

Richter shrugged. "I think so..." It was then that he realized it, covering his mouth is horror. "They were covering up a body...The body of that guy from the Sand village..."

Kyoko nodded. "Whose opponent was he?"

Avalon
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!