Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: Key of Destruction

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Naruto: Key of Destruction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:59 pm

((He isn't really that powerfull. I would say he was on the level of someone capable of becoming a kage. But it isn't that hard to defend yourself from attackers when flying above Konoha on a giant bird, as he had the advantage. And his bloodline used hardly any chakra due to the fact he only uses a portion of what is is capable of, namely binding technuiques and shadow transportation. Sorry if it seemed like I was being overpowered 0_o))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Ichi released a deep sigh as he slowly made his way through the center of Konohagakure. He would be staring straight at the floor, his porcelain skin would now be a very pale grey. His fingers twitched as the usual people ran around the streets, though as he looked up, he realized that most of the people in the streets were either screaming or running around in circles.

"What in the.." he mumbles, slowly looking around for any other signs of a fight, before noticing a huge black bird soaring through the sky, and a person who had just destroyed said bird. He sighed as he appeared to dash over towards the area, waiting just out of range of a short-range attack, and circulating his chakra just in case.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:18 pm

(Being overpowered doesn't mean you're too strong. It pretty much just means someone got the advantage on you, but whatever. He got chosen by Masamune for a mission, so I'm sure he had to have been pretty powerful to begin with, but who gives a flying crap? Pretty much all of us use powerful characters. And you, roler, have a character who goes and swings swords at rocks every 10 posts or so. So don't complain. That is all.)

Kyoko looked about, then spotted Gin and ran forward, kneeling before him. "Gin!?" She looked into his eyes, and saw how hollow they seemed. "Mind Control Jutsu..." She shivered, a bad memory coming to her, as Gin looked into her eyes and grabbed her arms. "Oblivion no Jutsu..."

Kyoko's eyes widened, but it was too late for her to even scream. Her body was disintegrated in an instant as a miniature Gate of Oblivion opened before her, killing only Kyoko and leaving everything else intact. Gin looked around and turned to face the entrance of the village, just as Hikari entered it. "Oblivion no Jutsu..." He muttered in a trance-like voice, and the gate appeared before him once more.
"Devotion is so rare, and we are so grateful to those who show it unasked to those we love."
~Dr. John Seward, MD.~

"My pain, indescribable. My self-loathing, undeniable. My will, unbreakable. My wrath, unavoidable. Your destruction, inevitable."
~Unknown, Avan, Zero, Wrath, Kiri~

Avalon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Kagemarus eyes opened wildly as he saw a large portal type gate appear before the walls of Konoha. "Oh shit" Were the words he muttered as he flew as high as he dared into the sky to avoid any type of attack. He also went directly above the portal itself to attempt to find it's caster. This one would have to be disposed of or he could end up getting killed.

As this happened two of Kagemarus shadow clones were fighting on the rooftops of the village, attempting to fool the ninja.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:42 pm

(I don't go killing more than a dozen ninja of Jounin level like flies though. Whatever.)

When Gaou was heading to the center, he saw Sena run pass him. Gaou did a quick 180, followed him, and said,

"What happened, Sena?"
"It's too late. The kid already summoned the gates. I saw him kill Kyoko. You should run away as well. I'm surprised that the material didn't work."
"Likewise. Shouldn't I summon Tamura though?"
"No need. Mizukage-sama told us that he was not to be bothered, right?"
"Yeah, but still..."
"Don't worry; everyone with a brain has already left the village earlier. That includes the ones at the Information Center. The ones who are still here either didn't know about the Key or they do know and they're stupid enough to stay... How the hell do they not know that the Key was here?"
"I heard someone withheld information..."
"..."

The two silently left the village, heading to Kirigakure.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mercurial
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Richter, feeling a change in the winds, ran to the door to see the Gate of Oblivion swallowing half of Konoha before it. Richter ran out to the middle of the village. "Please, don't let me be too late!"

As he reached the center, he saw Gin standing ever so still, staring blankly into the Gate. Richter slowly made his way forward, the high speed winds from the Gate's summoning making it hard for him to do so. As he came up to Gin, he grabbed him. Unfortunately, the ground was stained with the last few drops of Kyoko's blood. Richter slipped, lost his hold on Gin...And was dragged toward the Gate of Oblivion by an overwhelming power...

Avalon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:40 pm

The Mizukage's radio crackled to life once again. She picked it up.

"Gaou?"
"Yes. Konoha has fallen. It seems that either the kid did it of his own free will or was controlled..."
"I see..."

After a moment of silence, the Mizukage continued,

"If the Hokage is still alive after this episode, kill her on sight, no questions asked. Do not negotiate, do not hesitate. Just kill."
"Understood."
"Sena is with you right? And, what about Kazuma?"
"Sena is with me; Kazuma should arrive there before us."
"I see..."

Again, after an awkward silence, the Mizukage cut the connection. She headed outside to go to Neji; the body wasn't needed anymore.

Mercurial
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:48 pm

"Damnit.." Was all that Ichi growled as he looked from the one names 'Gin' to Richter and back a few times. He made up his mind, he could either try and stop the gate from opening, or he could attempt to save Richter. He then came to the sudden realization that if he did NOT at least help Richter, it would cause Arianna to hate him even more so than she does now.

He sighed, shaking as his head as he formed a 'Rat' hand sealing. His shadow spread over to richter, though did not touch him. After this, he forms a seperate seal, that of the 'Dog' sign. He grumbles once more, scowling at Richter. His shadow would form into the shape of numerous large hands, all completely black, and still shadow-like. They would reach over and suddenly snatch Richter up, and away from the large oblivion gate. He twitches his hands, causing the shadow hands to move the trapped youth over to Ichi, though would be rather un-ceremoniously dumped upon the floor. Ichi turns to richter, his shadow reseeding as he smiles gently. "Now do you at least forgive me?"

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:08 pm

(No! You're messing with my plot line for Richter! I need him to get sucked up into the Gate.)

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:13 pm

[Then why in the hell didn't you just say that in the first place instead of this? If you just said 'Nobody save him' in ooc before this, I wouldn't of had to do this, would I? So don't try and act like I'm doing something wrong.]]

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:37 pm

(Because I only just thought of it about five minutes ago, and if I were to edit the post while somebody was looking at it, they wouldn't see the edit. And I'm not acting like you're doing something wrong, so don't get your panties in a wad. So, now that everybody knows I gotta use Richter for something, here it is:)

(Richter will get sucked into the gate. Through sheer force of 'will to live', he'll be able to exist within Oblivion for a few weeks, maybe a few months. When he finally escapes, a piece of Oblivion will be with him, allowing him to use tremendous amounts of chakra and power. So, simply put, he goes in the way he is now, and comes back out even just a little bit stronger.)

(Also, I would like for this part to end. This concludes Season 1 of Naruto: Key of Destruction. You all did wonderful. We will begin the next part in a time somewhere around a few weeks after the Gate was opened and half of Konoha was wiped off the face of the world. Everyone who participated, thank you for doing what you could for the story. I'll be posting the next season/thread in a few moments.)

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:05 pm

(I think I find that 'will to live' thing sorta cliche; can you tweak it a bit so that it's because Gin tried to regain control of his body during the last second and so Richter wasn't completely destroyed by Oblivion? Also, what do you mean by a new season? You're making a new thread for this? Why not just do it in the same thread?)

Mercurial
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:10 pm

(Because that's how I roll, roler...No pun intended.)

(And yeah, that idea about Gin does sound better.)

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercurial on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:22 pm

(Lol. Alright then. So, Gin tried to control his body and that's why only half of Konoha was destroyed sounds like a good explanation for the village as well, right?)

Mercurial
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:37 pm

(Yep. Now, the second season is posted. We'll get crackin on it A.S.A.P. We've gotta give the readers, and ourselves, a bit of time to think over what they'll do after 3 months, especially since Konoha will be grieving at the memorial service, though...)

(To those who read Naruto: Key of Destruction, I'm rather glad that you took at least a small measure of interest in it. Please read more if you wish.
~Avalon~)

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!