Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: Growth of the Hidden Leaf (In Character)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Naruto: Growth of the Hidden Leaf (In Character)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:41 pm

".....What have I done.....," Takako said as she watched Aijou do his evil laugh. 'This is not going to be good for me. I KNOW he's planning something besides Hayai's make-over.'
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sociopathy_ASPD on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:21 am

Taro watched at the insanity of his new team member and his actions and almost fell over laughing "He's shopping and apparently giving Hayai a makeover." he thought. He got in control of his actions as he saw Takako-sensei show up and decided to join the group. "What are you guys doing? We're ninja, not a bunch of giggling school girls, stop making fools of yourselves." he said as he watched the new guy carefully.
"Man is never honestly the fatalist, nor even the stoic. He fights his fate, often desperately. He is forever entering bold exceptions to the rulings of the bench of gods. This fighting, no doubt, makes for human progress, for it favors the strong and the brave. It also makes for beauty, for lesser men try to escape from a hopeless and intolerable world by creating a more lovely one of their own."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sociopathy_ASPD
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:01 pm

Kasumi let out a short laugh and smiled widely at Taro. "Oh come on~" she teased, patting him on the back "It's okay for ninja to lighten up every once in a while" she then turned her head to Takako-sensei. "Hmmmm" she muttered looking at her from head to t]toe "You know Sensei....not that you aren't pretty and you don't have a nice sense of fashion but......your clothes kind of make you look manly...I could diffidently spice up your wardrobe! Maybe you could even get a new hair style! I swear you would be gorgeous if you were a little more materialistic!"
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:49 pm

(I'm back. It turns out the huge storms are small ones. So, I plan to post tonight.)

Takako was stunned with fear. 'Now TWO of my genin wants give me a make-over. And I thought it was bad enough that Girly-Man was the only one plotting !' She turned to Taro and asked hopefully, "How about we leave these three and get some more kunia or something!"

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:39 am

Kasumi smiled deviously and put a hand on Takako Sensei's shoulder. "Oh don't worry" she giggled slyly "I'm not letting you get out of this one!!" She quickly grabbed Takako Sensei's hand and rushed over to the Women's section. She started picking out various clothes. She bundled them all in her hands. Most of them looked like something she herself would wear... "Takako Sensei!" she said enthusiastically "Your only 17/, so these clothes should make you look your age!"

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Hayai laughed nervously, his usual smile becoming more and more of a grimace as he looked at the different things that Aijou had prepared for his own body. "There is no way you are making me dress like that," He mumbled as he stared the boy, "I have too much honor for my own family to dress flashy. I may be a fool, but I look the part as it is."

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:04 pm

Naoko shot a glare at Hayai and said, "If I have to go though this, Hayai, you'll have to do it too." Then she began to get nervous again when Kasumi started to look at the women's clothing section. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this," Naoko said low enough so no one could hear her.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Kasumi gave her a sly smile and dropped all of the clothes into Takako sensei's hands. "There!" she said, dropping various different colored skinny jeans, spaghetti straps, cute beaded necklaces, and tons of colorful (exploit) clothing. She then spun Takako and round and pushed her towards the dressing room. "Mmmkay, try something on!"

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sociopathy_ASPD on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:36 pm

Taro notices that no one is paying attention to him and decides that now would be a good time to leave, before Kasumi and Aijou turned their attention to him. Taro looks as the newbie, laughs once at Takako-sensei's and Hayai's expressions and then decides to sneak away. Taro thinks "Maybe I will challenge my father to a game of Go, I might win this time." Taro sneaks off, thinking about what moves he will make in the game.

Sociopathy_ASPD
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:42 pm

This thread is now temporarily shut down. Please refer to the OOC thread for further instructions.

Sincerely,
Pioneercadet
Co-GM

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!