Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: Growth of the Hidden Leaf (In Character)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Naruto: Growth of the Hidden Leaf (In Character)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Kasumi let her cheeks get warm again. She crossed her arms and turned her head away. She could admit that she was a bit ditsy, but that didn't mean she was going to let Hayai get away with it."W-well I fainted because of sharinan, and I fell Sensei's back because I had a weird dream...a-and.." she cut herself off for a moment to lightly punch his arm "Stop making fun of me already! >.<!"
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:50 pm

Aijou simply blinked as he watched the group of idiots and the cute girl with the red-eyes walk away from him. He growled as he simply formed the similar seals he had used to appear behind his craptastic teacher, the hand seals for Shunshin no jutsu. He would then disappear in a haze of numerous twirling leaves, and the same flower-heads he had cut up before hand.

These same leaves and buds would appear in a similar haze a short while after, surrounding the form of the boy, who slowly walked forwards into an area which was just inside of the Hidden Leaf village's gates. He turned into a small shop he had found a few years prior, a clothes shop which supplied only the finest of finery, all of which Aijou adored wearing. He was greeted passionately by the old couple who owned the building, who soon saddened as he left the shop, albeit with three large bags containing numerous new clothing items. "Now..to talk to the Hokage!" he mumbles, turning and leaping onto a building.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:44 pm

Hayai laughed even harder as Kasumi punched his arm, his curiosity for her strange behavior increasing steadily with every word she uttered to him. "Now tell me, what was the dream about?" he asked as he inched a little closer to the girl, almost glad the street was virtually empty. It would not be nearly as much fun if she had even the option of running into the crowd.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:12 pm

"Or maybe not..MORE SHOPPING!" Is all the noble-nin screamed, before dashing through the empty street and all-but punting Hayai out of the way as he dived into a jewelry shop, though of course, he left the girl well alone. He near screamed as he saw the array of beautiful items the man had displayed, and slowly walked through it. "Hmm..I'll take.. this, and that, those, ALL of those, four of those, two of those, and one of those too!" his fingers pointing out numerous different jewel's and such causing the flustered man to near faint as he tilled up the entirety of the teens purchase.

"T-that'll be..85'000 yen...please" the shopkeeper mumbles in a barely legible tone. He had just made a few years of purchases in a few short moments, causing him to breath deep and sit down, his face red and his hands shaking. "I-i'm rich!~" was all he shouted as the teen placed his money on the table, before grabbing the bags, smiling, and walking away. "Thank you, Hanikawa-san"

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Kasumi turned around to look at him again, face full of red. She felt like she was about to squeak, so she quickly covered her mouth with both hands. She couldn't possibly tell him! Not only would he freak, but he would find out her feelings about him! Or rather, the feelings she was unsure about. She figured that the dream had to mean something and the fact that she was blushing like crazy meant it wasn't something bad....she wondered, is this feeling love? Or maybe it's just some small phase? She wasn't sure, and she didn't want to loose her mind thinking about it. In a muffled tone, underneath her hands, she said "I can't tell you!"

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:16 pm

Hayai's teasing was stopped by a forceful push by Aijou, who had rushed to the store to do shopping. His body twisted in midair as he was knocked to the ground, and he had a very painful expression on his face as he fell flat on his back. "I am going to kill you Aijou!" Hayai yelled as he rose again, staring Kasumi down from head to toe before barreling down the street after the boy.

"You are not going to knock me over and get away with it Pretty Boy!" He exclaimed as he found his opponent in the jewelry store, selfishly picking out the rarest stones.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Kasumi was taken a little off guard by the sudden appearance of Aijou, but she was also a little relived. Aijou saved her from telling Hayai about her dream. As her face regained normal color and she unpealed her hands from her mouth she murmured "I'll have to remember to thank Aijou." she said smiling. She turned the other way, deciding to go home. Except she stopped herself. What was at home that was going to be so fun? A nagging mom and an annoying brother? She nodded and turned back around, heading for he jewelry store. She was curious about what was going on between the two. Plus, this could be a nice time for everyone to get to know each other a little more....suddenly, Kasumi was very energetic about the situation. She was desperate for their team to be fixed again, and she knew she needed to be there to see it happen. Once she made it to the shop, she smiled and entered....only to find two bakas being bakas. "Oh great..." she moaned.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Aijou screamed "WOO!" as he dashed out of the store, his torso near covered in dozens of bags now. He once again punted the other male youth into the side of the shop's entrance as he re-appeared from the store, before turning and waving at Kasumi. He then toddles on over to the lone girl, a wide smile appearing on his face as he checks the next few dozen or so shops in the immediate area around him.

He grins as he grabs Kasumi's hand and rushed off into a female clothing shop, all but dragging her through the rows after rows of dozens of pretty clothng items. "Do you like that one, I like that one, let's get that one!" he says enthusiasticly, taking a light sakura-pink kimono off of the rack, which had some sort of pretty gold stitching around the torso, and a short, jagged schoolgirl-like skirt attached to it by silver necklace-like chains. In all, it had dozens of jewel's attacked to it, all real, and all looking extremely expensive. "Let's get these too!" he purrs, picking up numerous other items, and near-shoving them into Kasumi's chest.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:38 pm

Hayai then, realizing what odd behavior his new teammate had, stopped and gave Kasumi a very confused look and walked over to her. "What do you think he is doing?" He asked her as he tried to supress a laugh.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:49 pm

Kasumi was totally caught off guard and very confused. Everything had happened so fast! It was almost scary...she wondered if the guy was serious. still, she thought it would be mean to just blow the guy off....they were team mates...right? She willingly took the things he shoved at her, no matter how ugly she thought they were. All the shiny silver and glamorous jewels just weren't her style. When she saw girls wearing stuff like this on he streets, she practically gagged wondering how they even wore all their sparkly clothing.
Aijou had shoved so much stuff at her it had become hard to carry. eventually, she got sick of it and dropped everything. She looked down at it for a second, feeling a little bad, but after a few seconds she shrugged and went to a different isle of the clothing store. She found a few thing she really liked, a bright orange ultra minnie skirt, a dark purple tank top, and a black cross necklace. She smiled at the cute out fit and walked back to where Aijou was. She held everything up to him. "If your trying to shop for me, this is more of something I would like."

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Aijou blinked a few times as he just stared at the outfit for a short while. He gulped as he saw the price on them. They were on the 'Everything must go' sale, at extremely low prices. He would point this out by whispering "B-but..their so..NOT expensive. Why would you buy something your going to wear..if not to tell others how much money you have!?..Anyway, that is a pretty outfit..b-but..Kasumi-chan..would you do me a favor?" He mumbled, a deep blush appearing on his face.

He gulped as he moved himself slowly forwards, until he was so close she would be able to smell the extremely fresh, minty taste of the sweets he always used. "C-Could you possibly..pick..ME out something to wear. I'd like to see what you think I would look nice in!" he chuckles, a wide grin appearing on his face. Though, this would fade as he shows he was deadly serious, by whispering "Please..?"

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Kasumi almost screamed when he began to get closer. She thought the kid was going to try and kiss her! now that would have been freaky deaky. Although when his question came, she let out a deep breath in relief. "Sure" she breathed making her way out of the women's store. "Just take me any men's clothing store you like. I could probably find something that would look nice on you." she said confidently.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Takako was awaken by someone knocking on her door. She first yelled, "Go away! Some people are actually are trying to sleep!" She rolled over and put a pillow over her head, but it wouldn't stop that annoying knocking at her door. After adding several more pillows over her head and failed to ingore the knocking. Takako gave up and got out of bed.

When she opened the door, the jounin that she had asked earlier to watch Aijou was there. Before Takako could glare or gave him a piece of her mind, he said that he can't find Aijou at the area. She slammed the door in his face and heavyly walked back to her room and changed clothes. 'That boy is on my last good nerve!' She thought among with several evil plots.

Takako was rushing down the street where Kasumi and Hayai were. When Aijou pushed Hayai outta his way to a store. She was about to go after him until he turned.... well..... girly was the only that Takako could describe him. The three of them were, what seem to look outside the store, getting along... kinda. She entered the store and said, "Well, looks like you guys are having fun without me."
Image Image

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:04 pm

"Takako-sensei! Your really manly, could you help me look more like a guy..I hate that people think I'm weak just because of how I look. It's annoying.." He sighed, and if he could, he would currently be glaring at his long, blonde hair, which would smell almost girly.

He blinked a few times as he look between Takako and Kasumi, his eyes glistening as he released a deep sigh. "Please will you help me?" he whined, before looking at the floor, his head dropping and tears near forming in his eyes. He knew this wasn't exactly the most many thing to do, but he was so desperate by now he almost hurt. Well, actually, it DID hurt. But still.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:10 am

'I'm... MANLY!... Oh well, I did always hang out with guys instead of girls when I as growing up, She looked a Aijou the back at Hayai and Kasumi. "Well, I mainly came here so I could drag you back to the training area to do your laps...... BUT since it was you first day and I did throw kunai at you first, I'll forget about that," she said as she walked of to some men's clothes.

With a few minutes of look Takako picked out a outfit for Aijou. It was a simple red shirt with a black fish-net shirt and a pair of black calf cut off pants. She handed the to Aijou and said, "Try those on and see how they look on you."

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:44 pm

"Whoa!" Kasumi said in amazement to Takako's sense of style. The outfit she picked out would diffidently make Aijou look more manly. While on the other hand the things Kasumi was thinking of getting were probably going to make him look like a sissy. She laughed as she said "That should look great, all I thought of getting him was a colorful polo and black skinny jeans..."

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Takako smiled at Kasumi's amazement ans said, "Hey, even though I'm "manly", I'm still a girl. This outfit will make you look.... Well, less girly. Plus, it's on sale!" Then she spotted all the jewelry that Aijou bought. "Are you actually going to WEAR that jewelry?"

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:57 pm

"Well, actually.." He would mumble something that described a girl, his fondness for her, and his intention of giving them as a gift to her. Though, not in such words. He takes three pieces of jewelry out of the bags, and hands each of them to his 'team'. He gave a topaz-stoned, platinum-gilded, silver blacelet to Takako-sensei. He at-least attempts to sniffle a smile as he grumbles "I thought it would hide your manly-ness.."

The second would be a gold chain, though very thin and feminine, with a large black onyx stone connected to it by a tassle of some sort. Above the pitch black stone sat a series of gem-stones which were connected in a way as to make it look like a seperate necklace all in itself, which he would hand to Kasumi.

The third, and final piece was a number made entirely out of a deep red gem, well, hundreds of them actually. It was actually the number of the squad. It was quite manly, and very, very stylish. "I thought it'd hide your face.." he chuckles, again, trying to stifle a smirk as he handed it to Hayai. He took the clothes off of Takako-sensei, and walks into the dressing room of the shop. He sighed as he closed the door, and quickly took his extravagant outfit off. He placed the outfit, after folding it, on a chair to the side of the large mirror in front of him, and then pulled on the t-shirt he had been given, followed by the bottoms and shoes. He sighed as he pulled a simple silver necklace out of the shirt. "Well..here goes!" he grumbles as he opens the door and walks out.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Takako gave Aijou two thumbs up. "There you go. Now you actually look like your gender!" She couldn't resist saying that. But she had to him points for the burn that he gave Hayai. "Now, we just need to find some more clothes like that," Takako said while she started to look through the men's clothes again. Then an idea cam to her, "Hey, how about after we finished Aijou "make-over". We pick some clothes for Hayai to wear." She looked at Hayai's lame sense of style with distaste. "Sorry to say Hayai, you need new clothes. Those look awful."

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:36 pm

Aijou simply sighs "Have you EVER looked your gender?" he chuckles in response to Takako-sensei. He smiles over at her, as he re-appears from the shop. Upon hearing her suggestion to make-over Hayai, he almost faints. He displays a huge grin, his arms waving at his sides as he all but shouts "LET'S DO IT!~". He chuckles as bit, his eyes darting from Takako to Hayai, and his chuckle turning into an laugh reminiscent of an evil genius.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!