Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto: Growth of the Hidden Leaf (In Character)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Naruto: Growth of the Hidden Leaf (In Character)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:43 pm

Hitomi stood up and started walking to the new genin, his eyes narrowing as he stood several steps from the boy. "Yes there is, as a matter of fact. You are disrespecting my sensei," he said loudly, looking at him as he lowered his hands from a defensive stance. It would really not help to be aggressive.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:53 pm

(Kyraiyuki look on the OOC thread that is something you should read before you comtinue to RP)
Takako listen to Aijou's reamark about reporting her to the Hokage and said, "Aijou, the Hokage just happens to be a close realtive of mine. That's why he's always giving me oreders, because we know each other well. If you report to him. he'll know you're lieing through you teeth. Plus, you're the one who attacked me first, baka. Do you really want to carry out your threat?" She put her hand on Hayai's shoulder to stop him. "Hayai, calm yourself. Letting your emotions take control of you in battel could be death for you." Then, she noticed Kasumi passed out of the grass. "Shit! I told her that using her sharingan was a bad idea! Come on let's take her to a bed. Exected Aijou, you still own be 300..... no 500 laps. I'll ask one of my buddies to watch you while you do them," Takako said as she picked up Kasumi.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Hayai followed Takako Sensei, looking at his teammate with a very troubled look as he turned his back to the new kid. 'What nerve, attacking Takako Sensei and expecting her not to fight back,' he thought as he stared into Kasumi's tired face.

"Sensei we need to talk."

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Takako had Kasumi on her back, and Hayai and Taro were walking with her. She turned her head to Hayai and asked, "Talk about what Hayai?" Before he could answer Takako stop a jounin on the street. She did a few mission with the jounin, and she asked if he could make sure Aijou does his laps. The jounin said he'll do it, and took off to the training grounds. Takako turned her attention back to Hayai, "Now, what did you want to say, Hayai."

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:54 pm

"This has not exactly been a good day has it?" Hayai asked Takako as he reflected on the unsuccessful events of today. Three genin ninja, his teammates did not successfully attack their jounin sensei, and yet with the inclusion of a new genin, Takako Sensei's defenses were opened up. What had happened?

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Kasumi hugged him...it felt so nice being in his arms...his skin was soft and warm. She pulled away from his tight hug and looked up at the blond, spiky haired boy "I love you...Hayai.." she mumbled as her cheeks turned crimson.
"i love you too.." he giggled back.
"What's so funny?"she demanded to know
He laughed again and smiled "Your just so cute with rosy cheeks.." Kasumi rolled her eyes, but eventually lightened up and laughed with him. And then he slowly, bent down closer, moving his lips towards her....and then, right before their lips met....

"Gyahh!" Kasumi screamed with excitement. She jumped, and fell off Takako Sensei's back, falling onto the ground. "Ow...." she moaned coughing a few times. As she looked around at the people on the street she felt confused "Where am I?..." she moaned, still trying to flutter her eyes open.
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Hayai roared with laughter as he watched Kasumi fall from Takako Sensei's back and land hard on the firm ground. "You really seem to be awake now, good job on falling off of Takako Sensei" he said with a chuckle as he reached out an arm to help her up, the other hand moving to pull back his hair. He had not spiked it enough this morning, and it was not exactly as he liked it.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Takako looked at Hayai, reading between the lines. "A lot of stuff just happen recently, Hayai. Like Taro joining and Hitmoi leaving. Hitomi didn't just leave the squad.... she decided to live on her own, which shocked me more than a bit. Also, I found out that my old sensei died in action yesterday.... A lot is on my mind is all, I'll be back to normal in no time. So, don't worry about my Hayai!" She said with a smile. When Kasumi woke up and fell off Takako's back, she couldn't help but laugh too. "Well, when you passed out I decided to take you back to my place to rest. But it seems that it went in vain," she said trying not to laugh.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:42 pm

As Kasumi became fully conscious she tried her best not to laugh as well, how lame was that? Laughing at yourself. She fluttered her eyes up at Hayai, seeing his blond, and today, spiky-ish hair gave her a major flashback of the dreamed she just had. Her cheeks turned warm and crimson. She knew that she must of had a stupid expression on. So she decided to hop up by herself. She turned her face away from him and held both hands over her mouth to stop from screaming.
WHY! she screamed in her mind "Why did I have a dream like that!? More importantly...why was the guy I was with Hayai!? Uggh! This day couldn't get any worse![/i]

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:30 pm

"You are so cute with rosy cheeks," Hayai teased, putting a hand on Kasumi's shoulder and smiling at Takako Sensei. He then innocently turned her around, hoping to be able to see her blush. He absolutely loved it when she was in an awkward position: she behaved so innocently when she tried to avoid that awkwardness. He would even go as far to say that he found it kind of cute, though he would never dare say that out loud.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Why did he have to say that
When Hayai turned her around she quickly removed her hands from her mouth. Her eyes were wide with horror. What should she say? She couldn't think of anything and things were getting awkward. She turned her warm face away from him and scratched the back of her head, trying to avoid eye contact she said "S-so...I guess today sucked..."

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Hayai laughed a little as he gave Kasumi a hug, saying in her ear with a slight smile, hoping to embarass her farther, "Your little plan did not work: your sharingun is something you do not need to use unless you have to."

'Why was she blushing?' Hayai thought as he amusing watched her reaction.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:03 am

Takako chuckled to herself as she saw Hayai and Kasumi. "Aw, young love, there's nothing like it. Well, I better leave you two walk home together then. See ya' tomorrow!" She remarked while they were still hugging. Takako went in the direction of her home when she remembered something. "Guys, sorry about the party plans. We'll just have to do it some other time," she apolized.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Kasumi was a little caught off guard when he first hugged her, but she eventually relaxed and hugged him back. It sorta felt like deja vu, like she was playing out her dream. She was even tempted to lean back and say I love you Hayai, but she stopped herself after those thoughts went farther. Everything was nice until he made his little comment. Her cheeks turned even redder and she tried her best not to squeal. "u-umm r-right" was all she managed to get out, not even realizing Takako Sensei..

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Hayai waved to Takako Sensei, not really even bothering to look over. He figured she would disappear and leave them alone as always. Every day of training made her more predictable, her actions becoming more and more trivial every day, just like the team used to be: mundanity. However, with the addition of two new members, it never seemed to be like that anymore.

"Today was... fun," Hayai mumbled as he finally blet go of Kasumi, smiling at her again as if nothing was wrong.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ice_demon_micah on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Takako entered her empty, dark home and flipped the light switch up to put the lights on. She walked into the living room and down a hallway. Takako kept walking until she stopped at a door on the left side of the hall. The door led to Hitmoi's room..... when used to be anyway. She was tempted to open the door and hoped to see all her cousin's belongings in there, but she knew better. So, she let the door remain shut and walked to her room. Takako quickly did her "before bed" routine, and got into her bed. She sighed and quietly said, "Tomorrow is a new day..... Maybe it'll be better than today was." Then she fell asleep.

ice_demon_micah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:47 pm

Kasumi placed her hands behind her back and looked down at her feet, feeling a little depressed. "Well....not really.." she mumbled "Today was supposed to be great..we were all finally suppose to be a team....and we even got challenged against sensei. And now Hitomi's gone! We lost to sensei and we got another new member. And he isn't even nice!.....Today was horrible." a few seconds later she looked up at him and gave a fake little laugh "S-sorry.." she murmured "I'm being to negative.."

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:54 pm

"Well, tomorrow is another day, and another chance," Hayai said, trying to think of something that his sensei would say in a situation like this rather than go by his own instinct and wholeheartedly agree with his genin companion. He then turned toward where he suspected Kasumi's home was located and made a soft hand gesture to her to follow. "It is time for you to go home. I am just going to make sure you do not pull another stunt on us today. I think you had sensei worried about you."

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:08 pm

Kasumi looked over at him. Sensei was diffidently rubbing off on him. She found it funny, but she was also a little disappointed. She really wanted someone to complain with her about their horrible day. She decided it wasn't worth being angry about though, so she shrugged and fallowed Hayai. Once she was caught up to the same pace as him, she asked "What do you mean by 'pull another stunt' ?"

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:01 pm

"Do something stupid like make yourself pass out or even fall off of sensei's back. The worst part is when you let me tease you about it."

Hayai grinned and slowed so he was walking right beside her with a casual gape, still staring at her with a very mischievous smile. He knew that Kasumi would be up in arms about what he had said, but Hayai was going to stick with his plan. It would be fun for him to mess with her.

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!