Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I Am A Shinobi (CLOSED)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: I Am A Shinobi (Open roleplay) (need people)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Marasu struggeled to try and break free of Mori's grasp. "No... let me go... theres no point in me living anymore... ive failed Mika... ive failed myself and ive failed my father Zetsu..." He said as he struggled to try and end his suffering by sliceing his throat he really did want to die this time. He had thought about it before but never this bad. "Just let me die in peice..." he said as he finally broke free of Mori's grasp and put the kunai back to his throat.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Mori let Masaru fall from his hands. He turned to look at him. The knife was back at his throat. Mori held his hands up, showing he meant no harm. "Masaru, listen to me. Think about Mika. You have not failed her, not yet. By taking your life, you are doing exactly that: failing her. You mustn't give up, not when we can save her. Ask yourself one thing: would Mika come after you if you were captred, or would she give up?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Marasu sat there thinking about what Mori was saying. He sat there for a couple of minuets then dropped the knife. "Your right, lets go... "He said getting up then starting to jump from branch to branch after Mika. "Your right... Mika wouldnt give up..." He said quietly to himself.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Kogaru was miles away from the forest. He landed on the ground and started to break into a sprint. He made it too a big cave that had a boulder blocking it. He lay Mika on the ground and preformed some hand signs. The boulder then started to move making a small opening for him to squeeze through. Dragging Mika along with him, he squeezed through the little opening. He preformed another set of hand signs and the boulder closed shut again.
"Now I can begin to take that soul..." He said turning to Mika.
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:34 am

Mori nodded, a smile on his face. He walked over to Masaru, and clapped a hand on his houlder. "Don't worry. We will get her back." He watched Maaru take off, and stood there watching him go for a second. "That boy may be Zetsu's son, but he is nothing like his father. He will be a proud shinobi of the village one day. I'll see to that." And with that, he took after Masaru, jumping off of tree branches after the kidnapped Mika.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:42 pm

In the cave, Kogaru lay Mika in the middle of the spacious cave. He then pulled out a scroll and preformed some hand signs. Another puppet with long blond hair appeared and lay beside Mika. With his eyes closed the puppet master knelt next to Mika and did more hand signs. "Soul movement..." he said hen his eyes snapped open. He placed a hand inches away from Mika's face. A few seconds pass and a strange smoke like thing slips away from Mika's lips.
"What a beautiful soul you have here," the shinobi said with a grin on his lips. Wit a flick of his wrist the smoke moved to the puppet and entered the wooden puppet.
At that moment Mika's eyes opened motionlessly. The soulless body stood and looked at Kogaru.
"Mika go into the forest and look for your friends." He said walking behind the body. "lifted the shirt and stuck a tag behind on her back. "See now you have emotions, my little puppet."
Mika turned to him and smiled. She then walked to the boulder.
With a flick of his wrist, Kogane sent the boulder to move making a small space for Mika to exit. Once Mika was out she walked back into the forest in search to find the others. She got cuts on her body from the bushes but she didst feel any pain.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:45 pm

[[Could somebody else just play as the other enemy, the one Tenko fought. It'd move things along much quicker. ]]

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:11 pm

(Sorry for any inconvenience. I have to drop out.)

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:16 pm

[Could you at least rp the big guy dying or something, then we can just go on with the roleplay. ^-^]

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:25 pm

[[If Baby is dropping out then this should be fine. Let me know if it's not.]]

After a short time the Anbu Black Ops and a few other Jonin show up. They shoved the genin aside and then made short work of the Large Man. Magix was suprised how easily the had taken him down. Magix puts his sword away as the enemies retreated.

[[Anyone have a squad that needs another member? I'd love to be thrown on one]]

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:42 pm

[[Uuuh..should be fine? You really should ask people before you randomly push people aside. Also, were in mid-air, and if you went anywhere near them while Tenko was using the Ura Renge, you'd probably have been knocked out, or at least back, yourself. Sooo..no, I don't think it is okay ^-^.

Especially when you do some thrown-together two second, one-liner and expect me not to be annoyed after all the time I spent on my post. -.-]

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:50 pm

((aww...there goes a good role player....sigh well anyone can play the big baddie now just specify so everyone knows
Bye baby :())

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:39 pm

[[Kyrai, if you can do better go ahead. I was interacting with the character as Baby controled him and I just wanted to move on. If you'd like to control and kill him quickly be my guest. As I said I just wanted to move on. When you do it I will be more than happy to edit my above post.]]

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Mon May 11, 2009 3:17 am

Ok Um so I see that this RP is not going to move And I doubt that people are planing to move on.... So It's unfortunate for me to declare that this RP

closed

Unless some one wants to continue or something....

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!