Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon~`Explorers of Eternity`~

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon~`Explorers of Eternity`~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kitty kiki on Tue May 05, 2009 8:35 pm

kiki looks around " wait a minute who are they?' kiki points to the snakes coming toward her " uh Cheryl?" kiki looks around and notice shes lost and screams 'ANYONE? HELP!!!!!!" then starts running then trips.
Last edited by kitty kiki on Sun May 10, 2009 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~kiki <3~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kitty kiki
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Tue May 05, 2009 9:07 pm

'Huh?" Cheryl looked around and saw the Arbok and Ekans again. "Oh great, came back for more, did they?" She turned towards them and got ready for a fight.
Roses are red, violets are blue
Sugar is sweet and so are you!
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead
The sugar bowls empty and so is your head.

My EPIC deviantArt account is here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kitty kiki on Tue May 05, 2009 9:10 pm

kiki runs back and finds shilo " oh you've fought them before?, well this should be easy" kiki goes for her bag then remembers oh yeah im a pokemon so gets ready and stand s by shilo. "ready.....?"

kitty kiki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Tue May 05, 2009 11:28 pm

The vulpix's green eyes fluttered open, a little wobby on her feet. "H-hi." she said, looking at the totodile and pikachu. "W-where am I?"
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kitty kiki on Wed May 06, 2009 5:42 pm

" hi" kiki runs up to help the volpix up "here... and hurry" then looks up and is right in front of the Arbok and Ekans " shilo umm can you help me a little?"

kitty kiki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Wed May 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Cheryl ran forward at the Ekans and Arbok. "Water Gun!" She said, shooting water at them, then using Ice Fang during the attack to make the water freezing. She stopped but they didn't seem affected at all. "Uhm... this might not be good." She said a bit nervous.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Thu May 07, 2009 1:39 pm

Her eyes widened when she saw the totodile run straight at the arbok and ekans. She followed the pokemon who led her to a safe spot. "Wait - I didn't know pokemon could talk?" she asked, still thinking herself a human girl. . .

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Fri May 08, 2009 10:56 am

Cheryl turned some to look at the Vulpix. "Well, that's a bit odd since you're talking too." She said, turning back to the Arbok and Ekans. "Hmmm... Ok then.... this is gonna be difficult... Oh well! Come on uglies!!!" She said running off towards the forest, "You know that you wanna follow me!" The Arbok and Ekans chased after her. She went through a log, and both of the Ekans did... at the same time. That caused them to get stuck. "Two down, one to go!" Cheryl said running around a tree really fast. The Arbok followed her, and got tied up in a knot. "Gotcha-a-a-a!!!"

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kitty kiki on Fri May 08, 2009 4:23 pm

kiki was surprised that the vulpix talked and looked at the vulpix weird " well were not the only ones Cheryl i think this whole place was turned into Pokemon" kiki looked around and notice a lot more Pokemon coming this way " yeah were not the only ones" then kiki looks around and notices that Cheryl has left and its only kiki and the vulpix. Then kiki see's a pichu running toward the shore and runs after it and yells " STOP!!!!!! wait where are you going?" then the pichu all of a sudden poofs like the pichu was never there and a human comes from the water " Cheryl HUMAN!!!!!!"

kitty kiki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Fri May 08, 2009 4:49 pm

Cheryl stands up big and tall, proud of herself. Then she hears Kiki call. She runs off out of the forest and sees Kiki, the Vulpix, and a human. She runs over to Kiki and whispers to her, "This isn't good. Lets run. We can hide off in the forest." She ran over to the Vulpix, told her what she told Kiki, and ran for the forest.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kitty kiki on Fri May 08, 2009 5:24 pm

kiki does goes up to Cheryl and says " This isn't good. Let's run. We can hide off in the forest" and kiki starts running that way. then finds the human again " hey can you understand me?" then looks for the others and hides in the leaves on the ground. kiki saw a huge snake going after her so she got up and ran really fast through the forest and went way past it. Then looked back and noticed that it was gone. Kiki passed out form running so much and looked like she was dead and the snake was caught in a tree. Then five minutes later awoke and saw weird Pokemon around and said " what who are you?"

kitty kiki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Mon May 11, 2009 4:35 pm

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Vulpix hissed as the snake tried to come after Kiki. She didn't know who to believe, but she tried out an attack on the strange pokemon around. "Flame wheel!" she said and leapt high into the air, fire surrounding her as she hit the pokemon, trying her best to protect her friend.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:26 pm

(OOC: Can I join up as a plusle and a minun? I know its 2 characters and people usually dont allow that, but they work together better than any other pokemon. so is it ok?)
Famous Last Words.

"I can do it..." "It's not poisonous..." "Let a PRO show you how it's done..." "No, no, let me get it..." "What could possibly go wrong?" "Well, at least it can't get any worse." "Of COURSE I can handle it!" "Just a little more..." "Just one more..." "How bad could it be?" "Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it..."

Smiley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:45 pm

this dead mate, long dead.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Thu May 20, 2010 1:19 am

Name: Squirty
Pokemon: Squirtle
Appearance: (You all know what a Squirtle looks like. If you don't, search for an image at your internet browser.)
Personality: Calm, but gets angry when you disturb him.
Something They Always say: Remember, I can follow orders, or make them.

RUN

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Thu May 20, 2010 1:39 am

(back to the story)

Seeing the fight that would seem to be endless, Squirty emerged from the sand and ran to have a closer look.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ash_Ketchum123 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:54 am

Am I too late for this?

Name:Ace
Pokemon:Pikachu
Appearance: Image
Personality: Tough and hasty, never backs down to any challenge. He also loves exploring
Something They Always say: "C'mon!"

Ash_Ketchum123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!