Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon~`Explorers of Eternity`~

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon~`Explorers of Eternity`~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Sun May 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Sean was still asleep, so no hand bump would be exchanged by him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Sun May 03, 2009 5:41 pm

Cheryl hand bumped the Swellow. She then looked at the Piplup. "Hey you!!! Get up!!!" She wavedher arms around and eventually, no response showing, used water gun on it.
Roses are red, violets are blue
Sugar is sweet and so are you!
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead
The sugar bowls empty and so is your head.

My EPIC deviantArt account is here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Sun May 03, 2009 5:54 pm

"GAAAHAHHAHBLAHAHA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Sean, startled because of a cold feeling.

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Sun May 03, 2009 6:15 pm

cheryl smiled and crossed her small arms. "Well, if you would've woken up you wouldn't be freezing, now would you?" She said giggling.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Sun May 03, 2009 6:18 pm

"...... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH A TALKING TOTODILE????" Sean started to back up, scared out of his brains.

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sun May 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Rebeck's smile grew wider after the totodile woke the piplup. She was happy, atleast nothing bad happened with the 3 thugs. Her smile disappeared as she heard the piplup's outburst. "Yeah, now that I'm a poke--," she stopped. She couldn't tell these pokemon that she was a human, and then she magically is a pokemon. It's a very unlikely story.

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Sun May 03, 2009 7:07 pm

"Am I insane....or did you two just talk.....?" Sean asked, expecting the answer to be that this was all a dream and he would wake up soon.

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sun May 03, 2009 7:48 pm

"What, pokemon could talk to each other. I'm just a normal swellow.", Rebeck lied, as she looked down on the grass. Though she began to doubt that this piplup was used to this life.

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Sun May 03, 2009 9:11 pm

"Pokemon, what?" said Sean. He pointed at Rebeck. "I'm not a..." his voice trailed off as he saw his hand, not a hand really but a wing. HE then looked at himself. "Stubby feet.......wings...a-a-a-a beak......................................."He looked up in disbelief. "A-a-a piplup..............I'm a piplup?" Sean fainted.

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun May 03, 2009 9:13 pm

I am an power hungry maniac who is very lost in pokemon. ( Seriously now... so many movies, it makes my cry. pokemon used to be good. The original that is.)

Name: Oris Deldago
Pokemon: Charzaird ( Thinking back, this is the only one I really liked beside a very few legendaries.)
Appearance: ( If it's okay to have special black charz) Image
Personality: A somewhat pycho path who activly enforces his territory. Works for the guy behind this?
Something They Always say: You will all burn. or I? I am peace. I am salvation. - They are from Truth and Gravemind from Halo respectively.
Last edited by Comrade Vacilli on Mon May 04, 2009 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Sun May 03, 2009 9:19 pm

(its ok if your shiny, and theres is no one behind this................yet)

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Sun May 03, 2009 9:19 pm

(Yeah, thats ok I guess for your character.)

"Oh great, and I just woke that lazy bum up." Cheryl said thumping her foot. She looked at the Swellow then the Piplup. "Well then, I'm Cheryl. I'm a bit lost." She said. She didn't have enough courage to tell them that she was really human. [i]It's too awkward...[i/] She thought crossing her arms.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Sun May 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Sean woke up soon after he fainted. "Why did this go wrong. I was just sleeping in my bed at home and POW, now im a Piplup. I'm not a Piplup. I'm human."

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Mon May 04, 2009 7:43 am

Ooh, I wanna play!

Name: Lily
Nickname: Lil, Lils, Lilz, Lolly
Pokemon: Vulpix
Appearance:Image
Personality: Sweet, adventurous and ready to rock it!
Something They Always say: Yeppers peppers!
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Mon May 04, 2009 3:04 pm

(Oh my gosh Lily thats so cute xD)

Cheryl looked at the Piplup. "Thats... uhm... awkward." She said, thumping her foot. From the look on her face you could tell that she was both nervous and confused. "Well, I guess i'll be on my way. I need to find somewhere that I can stay for awhile." She started off to the opposite of where she came from, humming as she went.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Mon May 04, 2009 3:11 pm

(hee hee, I just found it on photobucket - lets see, where are you guys heading in this rp? I'll have Lolly run into someone - literally, lol.)

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Mon May 04, 2009 4:04 pm

"Wait, a place to stay?" Asked Sean

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Mon May 04, 2009 4:28 pm

(Rebeck, the swellow, and sean, the piplup, are just standing there right now. cheryl, my character, just started walking off.)
Cheryl looked over her shoulder at Sean. "Yeah, a place to stay. I'm not gonna sleep on the ground." She said as she continued walking.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Mon May 04, 2009 4:39 pm

(Hmmm, shes hiding something.) Thought Sean. He turned to Rebeck and said "I really don't get any of this." and walked off.

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shilo714 on Mon May 04, 2009 5:25 pm

Maybe theres a town or something nearby Cheryl thought. Maybe I'll at least find a good tree to sleep in She walked even faster with new found confidence.

Shilo714
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!