Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Village Hidden in the Sheath IC

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Village Hidden in the Sheath IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:00 pm

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/village-hidden-the-sheath-naruto-ooc-sign-t26367.html Link to OOC/Sign Up

The 4th Great Shinobi War has broken out. For many years now it has raged on between the larger countries, which hold the most power. To try and escape this shinobi from all over the world came together to a small patch of unclaimed land nestled between the Lands of Earth, Bird, and Wind. They have called this place Ken no Kuni, Land of the Sword. It is a small country but has been slowly rising to power over the years and establishing connections to its neighboring countries.
Even though it is small it has it's own hidden village. Shi-sugakure, the Village Hidden in the Sheath. Sheath rests in the heart of Sword country, and equal distance from it's three neighbors. Earth to the north, Bird to the east, Wind to the south, and nothing but wilderness to the west. This village is run by the Yaibakage, or Blade Shadow, Daisuke. Daisuke is an elderly man secretly dying of an incurable disease. He has but a few months left but has gone through great lengths to allow only the members of his staff and the two other founders of Sword country to know this though.
The other two founding shinobi are Sonkei Tsumaru, formerly known as Sonkei Okami, of the Ikimono*, or animal, clan, and Keiko Hitama, of Iwagakure. these two have become man and wife and now have a son named Kazi Tsumaru, who was born in Shi-sugakure. Sonkei is the in line to become the second Yaibakage, however he has presently been sent to the Land of Fire to try and talk peace to the countries at war.
All children born in Shi-sugakure have a piece of their chakra taken from them and placed into a chunk of metal ore. This ore is kept save until they are old enough to enter the academy, then it is forged into a weapon unique to the person whose chakra resides inside. The child may choose any weapon they like, and as they grow so will it, not physically, but spiritually. As their amount of chakra increases over time so will the among stored within the weapon.
Soon a bond is made between the weapon and it's owner. The weapons gives strength to while jutsu and attacks, helps preserve their energy, and if lost it can be found by the owner very easily, as the chakra in the weapons is still connected to them.
This weapon is called a Tanjoukan, a Birthright, and anyone who ones such a piece of equipment should be proud and strong.
However, there was one child who had something go wrong. His name was Genzai Jyagyu, and everything was going fine until it was time for his chakra to be forged. something went wrong, and as the ore was being heated the chakra within escaped. because of this Genzai was unable to claim his birthright, and a part of himself was lost forever. After this his amount of chakra was perminatly decreased, and he began to change and become dark.
At the age of thirteen he became a tokubetsu jonin, was about to be adopted into the ANBU, then disappeared, leaving a note saying that he would one day return and get revenge on all of the Land of the Sword.
-=-=-=-=-

As the sun rises over the Hidden Sheath village so does Kazi. After stretching and yawning for a bit he wipes his eyes and slowly gets out of bed, feeling the soreness in his muscles from a late night of trainning. He then makes his way to the bathroom and looks himself over in the mirror, glad to see no bruises on his face. he then takes out a razor sharp kunai and shaves, trimming his jawline beard and gaotee as well.
Once hs has finished, washed his face, then brushed and tied his hair back he goes back into his living room and starts getting ready for another day of guard duty, even though it's his day off. He puts on the right black shirt, then his metal guards, followed by his pants and belt. Afterward he slips on his over shirt, boots, puts his weapons in place, then heads out into the bright streets of Shi-sugakure.
The sunlight glints off his headband after he straps it on before heading towards the fountain at the center of the town. From here he can watch as the citizens of the village begin their preparations for the Falling Leaf Festival, a celebration every fall to makr the time when the village, and the entire Land of Sword, was established.
Unseal the hushed casket.
- Cortana
In the end, the older generations always sacrifice themselves for the newer ones, so that the children that make the new generation can have it better than they themselves did.
- a lesson from Naruto

http://apps.facebook.com/naruto_app/invite/?player_id=59217&h=15eba7100b818f061501969591749860 - a link to a naruto game on Facebook, join my clan if you want.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Village Hidden in the Sheath IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Blaze was already in the town helping out with the preparations for the festival. He was helping make fireworks, until he accidentally set one off and it blew up in his face... However, his Honookata negated any burns he would have received. So instead of fire works, he was helping set up stalls for the people. That's when he noticed Kazi off in the distance. He gave a little wave and went back to work.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Airyn Rubbed the sleep from her eyes and looked out towards the horizon as the sun slowly rose above the trees "Another day Another mission, I wonder whats going happen today probably something stupid as usual" she said as she got up got dressed, brushed her hair, put her shoes on and left to see what was in store for today.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon_Summers on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:01 pm

The day was starting off okay for Aiyoku. She woke up and began traveling again, by noon she has reached the Sheath village, a place she hasnt been to in quite awhile. her long blonde trails behind her as she walks down the well-beaten road.
Entering the village she is surprised to see decorations being hung, then she remembers the celebration that will be going on.
'just my luck, here in time for cheery-merriment...' she thinks to herself as she walks along, trying not to enjoy the festive decorations that are already hung.
"oh..." she says stopping and looking at some shiny bits and baubles, jewelery and dresses, she forgets herself for a moment and fauns over the beautifully crafted items.
Troll Druid= Awesome
:D

Avalon_Summers
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Kazi stands by the fountain, watching some of the locals as they prepare. Some make fireworks, some paper lanturns or dragons. Normally there are alot more shinobi and travelers from other villages and counties, but there seem to be fewer this year. Then he notices a new face. A girl with long blonde hair and a peice of cloth over one eye.
"Huh, I wonder who she is?" he sys to himself. "I don't recognise her headband symbol..."
Then, thinking about how it is his job as an undercover agent of the Hidden Sheath, he decides to go over and learn what he can about her, so he starts following her, still keeping an eye on those around her.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:50 am

Blaze was still working on the stalls when he looked up again to see what Kazi was doing. That's when Kazi passed by trailing a woman ninja. He didn't recognize her head band as well. Blaze quickly sized her up. He knew she was a ninja as well, but by her manner seemed as if she meant no harm. However, looks can be deceiving. He paused for a moment to look at Kazi giving him a look that asks if he needed help.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon_Summers on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Aiyoku, pauses looking through the items. she knew she was being watched. turning she stares hard at the man who is following her.
'what do you want...." she demands rather than asks. Aiyoku stands there cooly, she crosses her arms and watches him expectantly. She'll fight if she has to.

Avalon_Summers
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Feeling yes on him Kazi looks over and sees Blaze looking at him. he shakes his head, meaning he doesn't need any help, then when he looks back the woman is staring at him. He listens to her then sighs.
"I'm sorry. I mean no harm, it's only that you re a few face around here. A year or so that wouldn't be anything new, but this time around there's only been one or two." he says with a smile. "I was just wondering where you're from. I've never seen that symbol before."
As he asks he points towards her headband, then he folds and croses his arms behind him, still smiling but watching her carefully, and knowing that Blaze and most likely several other ninja had his back if there was any mjor trouble. though his main consern was not ruining the fun around him.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:11 pm

It was an early, bright summer morning. Happiness and cheer filled the hearts of the villagers as they began to get ready for the falling leaf festival. But one girl was the happiest of them all. Or at least that what she claimed. She pranced and ran through the streets happily, her bright, red, long pony tail swinging through the air. "Kya!" She exclaimed with excitement. "The Falling Leaf Festival is coming! Fun games, yummy food, and tons of other stuff! I can't wait!" As she continued to run around, many of the villagers began yelled nasty things to her. But she didn't mind, it happened every year. She become a nuisance by running around at the festival without helping at all, and then the villagers would get irritating, and begin to insult her. It was perfectly normal!

After a few more senseless minutes of running around like the Tasmanian Devil, she spotted a familiar face. Kazi, a good friend of her's. She quickly changed directions and charged towards him. "Ohaiyo! Kazi-kun!" she exclaimed happily, halting to a stop when she got close to him.
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon_Summers on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Aiyoku looks at him, then the strange girl who ran up to him. She turns and walks away, ignorning his question. it is not business of his what village she is from. Aiyoku's long blond ehair flows behind her as she walks about, looking for the Inn.
About half an hour later she comes across it and gets a room, where she goes and rests for a bit, waiting for the sun to set to head out and have dinner.

Avalon_Summers
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Kazi sighs as he watches the girls go. he then turns and smiles at Saki, wondering when she would show up. "Ah, excited as always I see. Will you actually help this time around?" he asks, walking over to sit on a stone bench facing the fountain so he can watch the others work.
As he sits there he takes out his bingo book and looks it over, already bored from his mission and wanting something more exciting to happen.

In a small caveside village to the north on the borderland of Sword and Earth, there sits Genzai, along with the other dozen or so missin-nin that make up the Uragiri organization. He looks over the other ninja, more his henchmen than anything else. They come from all over the shinobi nation, much like those who live in the Sheath Village. After a moment his eyes fall on Rin, a young shinobi from the fire country.
"Rin, come here." he says to the fire ninja. "I have a mission for you."
"Will it be anything like the last one?" Rin asks eagerly, "Where I got to burn down and entire village?"
Genzai looks Rin over. He is short with spiky red hair and crimson eyes. He wears a solid black outfit with his crossed out Konoha headband worn as a necklace. "I want you to track the girl who got away. She is in Shi-sugakure."
"Got it." Rin says before dissapearing on a puff of smoke.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Suddenly Saki's mood dropped a little. Every year he asked her the same thing, and every year she had the same answer. She wondered why he even bothered asking any more. She suddenly chuckled and sat down on the bench next to him. "Nope!" she exclaimed happily. "I mean, you know me, No the working type. but maybe if some one asks me I'll help!....anyways." She said, dropping the topic. "Who was that blondy girl that was just here? I've never seen her before." she asked.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon_Summers on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:38 pm

Aiyoku ventures out of the Inn and walks the streets, deciding on what to eat for dinner. Anything sounds better than the dried foods she has been eating during her travels.
i guess i could relax a bit... maybe enjoy myself... she thinks as she walks along, finding herself falling back into the slightly giddy sense of festivity.

Avalon_Summers
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:15 pm

"Neither have I." Kazi says, looking through the book. "She has a strange symbol on her headband, one I've never seen before. She isn't from one of the four great countries, or any of the lesser ones I've been to either. Oh well, I don't think she'll be leaving any time soon, so I'll track her and find out more later."
He then looks up and watches as a few brown and orange leaves fall from a nearby tree. They float through the air and land in the fountain. Closing his book he puts it away and sighs.
"Someone is coming..." he says quietly.

Rin moves quickly and quietly through the forests and soon he comes to the northern gate of the Hidden Sheath village. The guards let him in after looking him over and he immediately blends into the crowd and begins looking for Aiyoku.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Saki blinked, and tapped her finger to her chin. "Man, that's strange. I wonder what she's doing here..." Saki said, beginning to think a little more about the girl.
"Someone is coming..." Kazi says quietly. Saki instantly looked up. She crossed bot arms across her chest and grabbed the handles of her Katanas, ready for whatever was to come..

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:58 pm

Blaze looked up when Kazi mentioned someone was coming. They must have felt the same thing, because he felt as if someone was coming as well. Blaze looked at Kazi in a questioning manner before setting down the tools he was working with and walking beside Kazi. "I wonder who it is..." He said quietly so that only Kazi and Saki could have heard. "Reckon they are friendly?" he asked. while pulling out his flask of Sake and taking a drink.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:59 pm

"No way to tell yet, but whoever it is, they're close...there..." Kazi says, barely nodding towards a short, dark figure with bright red hair as he walks into the village center and looks around behind heading over to the stand where Kazi and the girl had just been. "He seems to be looking for something. We'll just watch him for now, but be ready. There are many who would wish to do this village harm, and a festival like this might be just the kind of distraction they'd need..."

Rin looks the goods over at the stand. He hadn't expected to be watched so soon after entering the village, but then again it was rumored that the son of the Bloody Drunken Wolf was still around. That bothered him. Mainly because he had helped his master take care of the man no less than a week ago.
"Tsumaru...Tsumaru, Sonkei. That was his real name..." Rin says, barely in a whisper as he turns and heads back towards the fountain, watching a paper boat float about on the steaidly rippling waters, "And his son, he's a jonin here...Kazi I think..."
Quietly he sits down and takes out a book, faking that he is reading and really searching out for the presence of Aiyoku.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon_Summers on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Aiyoku spots a restuarnt and as she heads over to it, the intoxicating aromas pull her along faster. Taking a seat she brushes back a bit of her hair and glances around turning her had and tilting it slightly to see out from her one exposed eye. she orders her food and slowly begins to eat, feeling uneasy, unsure. something doesnt seem right, something seems out of place.
it's probabbly just my imagination... no one here knows me, or where i am from.... she thinks holding a hand briefly to her covered eye then she continues eating.

Avalon_Summers
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:36 pm

After a moment Rin stands, puts the book away, then turns and heads back the way he came.
"I have a feeling he isn't leaving..." Kazi says as he stands. "Saki, Blaze, you two watch him, but don't let him know that's what you're doing. Remember, we know nothing about him, except he is from Konoha...or, he was. He's a missin-nin now, that makes him presumably dangerous, so be careful."
He nods to the two of them then turns and heads off in the direction that the girl went. He plans on finding her and getting some answers, even if it means taking her to the Yaibakage to do so.

Rin watches the three shinobi over his book then takes a deep breath and stands. he puts the book back in his pack then turns and heads backt towards the village gate. But once in the shadows of the buildings he jumps up, off the walls, back and forth to the rooftops, and waits there to see ifanyone will follow him up.
"I've been feeling like fighting somone..." He says quietly, waiting, watching.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Rei was just wondering around the village. She had been bored out of her mind the last few days. Nothing interesting seemed to be happening. The Uchiha played with her hair as she walked wanting to either talk to someone or find something to do. She could train, but she had already done that earlier. She then saw someone she thought she recognized. Someone of her own family.
"Saki, is that you?" she called to the other Uchiha.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!