Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon Ranger: Legends of Almia

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Pokemon Ranger: Legends of Almia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:19 pm

Tulip was glad Mew liked Nyx.
"Thanks. I love my Mew. It was fun catching her." she said. She saw another ranger walk ionto the clearing. She recognized her.
"Hey, come on over hear." she called out. Tulip looked at the girl named Lulu.
"Hi Lulu. I'm Tulip. Nice to meet you also." she said with a smile. She watched the bunneary jump around her.
"Aw, what a cute Bunneary." she said. Tulips Ampharos went around Lulu. He seemed to like her.
"Wowo, its like a meeeting of the rangers." Tulip said laughing.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Latia reach the another ranger and start to point my way.Growlithe houndoom come on guys it ok but they would not listen
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Lucas woke up to the sound of rustling in the tree's. As he looked up, a conveniently placed metapod fell from a branch and hit his head. After recovering from the head trauma, he quickly grabbed the metapod and tagged it with a special tag, one that wouldn't come off. He looked around and saw he was alone. "Well, looks like im headed to veintown", he said, as he woke piplup and started walking.

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Nyx smiled at all of the Pokemon around the three rangers. She then noticed one of the other rangers from earlier further out in the clearing. She watched as the rangers Latias came out to them and understood that the rangers couldn't coem over here because of her Houndoom and Growlithe. Nyx walked away from Lulu and Tulip over to the other ranger. She crouched down to see eye to eye with her Pokemon. "Hey there." She said. She reached into her pocket and had just a few pieces of Pokefood. She gave the few pieces to Houndoom and Growlithe in hopes of gaining their trust so they would let their master move around.
Image Image Image

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:39 pm

Hi again i look down and she give them some pokefood and they ate it and move.Thanks whats you name again i forget names alot.
Houndoom and growlithe where still by my side watch for any moves that might harm me.I called latia back and she float on top of my head and then my chazird came down and went in front of me.Chazird come on she not going to hurt me.Chazird did not move he just stare at the ranger.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:41 pm

she held up another pokeball. "lucario doesnt want to come out right now..." she looked at the pokeball. "he isnt very fond of strangers." she smiled at the fact that she relized her lucario was shy.
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:47 pm

Tulip looked at Jodi and smiled.
"My name is Tulip. I helped you on a mission that one time remember?" she said. She then looked at Lulu.
"Thats alright. Hey Lucario, don't be shy. Come out and say Hi." she whispered softly to the pokemon in the ball.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Hey tulip i would come over there but my chazird will not let me he was still stareing at the ranger.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:53 pm

"Hi. My name is Nyx. Those are some cool Pokemon you have." Nyx said, looking at Jodi's Latias and then at her Houndoom and Growlithe. She watched as her friend's Charizard settled itself between them. Before she could say anything to the Charizard, her own Lugia walked up behind ehr and glared at Charizard.
"H-hey! Lugia, don't get irritated!" Nyx said, trying to calm down Lugia.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:58 pm

Charizard look at lugia and ready for a fight i yelled at him Charizard stop this we don't need a battle right now i jump on his back and told the ranger to run he is not going to stop run i yelled as charizard sent a flamethrower at her.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:01 pm

her Lucario heard the girl talking to him. " shes right Lu, come on out." She pushed the button on the ball and let Lucario come out. He stood behind his master. She stepped out of the way so Tulip could see him. "Lu, this is tulip and her pokemon!" she smiled at her young Lucario.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Tulip saw that this was really bad. She looked at Alakazam. He nodded and used Teleport. Nyx dissapeared and then reappeared next to Tulip.
"Are you alright?" Tulip asked hoping she wasn't hurt.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:06 pm

Charizard stop he was walking toward the ranger.I yelled at them all to leave i can't stop him.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Tulip nodded and took Nyx and Lulu in her arms. She looked over at Nyx's Lugia.
"Hey there Lugia, can you give us a lift? We need to get out of here." she told the legendary pokemon. It nodded and Tulip got herself and the others on its back.
"Alright, we need to get out of here." she said as they took off.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:10 pm

Nyx was fairly startled as she appeared by Tulip. "Uh, yeah." She said. Lugia looked over it wing at Tulip and Nyx and then back at Charizard, ready to defend its master no matter what.

~

As the rangers set off on Lugia, Nyx's Pokemon all returned to their pokeballs. all except Absol who jumped on at the last minute to stay with Nyx.
Last edited by Nyxiee-chan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Tulip looked down at Lugia.
"Lugia, don't worry. Just leave the place. We donm't need a fight." she said calmly. This is what being a top ranger is all about. Knowing hopw to stay calm in situations like these.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Charizard would you stop but before i could say that he want in to the sky after the ranger.Ok charizard stop wore am going to have to make latia attack you.Char ok i know you want to protect me but from what.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:24 pm

Her pokemon started to panic. "sorry! igota go!" she grinned like a child. She jumped off the lugia. she rolled as soon as she touched land, trying not to get hurt. "Bunnery, return. Piplup, return.Chimchar, return." Mime jr stood on her shoulder and lucario at her side. she whispered into her pokeballs "i hope yhu guys are ok.."

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:31 pm

Lugia sighed and nodded. He took off up into the air and waited to be told where to go.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:35 pm

"Head to veintown. It's were we need to be.We still have a mission to complete there." she said to Lugia. She hoped Jodi would be alright.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!