Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon Ranger: Legends of Almia

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Pokemon Ranger: Legends of Almia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Chairzrad stop chase her thats when he send a big flame toward her.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:45 pm

Mime jr mimiced charzards actions. "dont do that ." she waved at the ppl who were riding a pokemon. she started to head on to the next town.
((she doesnt even know the name to the name to the next town. lol))
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Lugia nodded again and headed towards Veintown.
Nyx's stage of shock finally wore off and she looked down at the ground below. "Eeyikes!" She said, grabbing Absol who was in front of her on Lugia and cudding him.
Image Image Image

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:02 pm

Chazird fly to the town now.Latia go keep nyx safe for me please.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Lucario grabbed my pokeballs and let all my pokemon out, and we all walked to the next town together.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Lucas had arrived in Veintown earlier than expected. The shortcut he took through the wooods was pretty long, but worth it in the long run. He looked for a place that was pretty empty so he could let his pokemon run around. 'Ahhhh, finally, out of those horrible woods!!', he thought to himself as he walked to the nearest place he could sit down. The woods were very dense, and it was tough running away from swarms of beedrill. He needed a rest.

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:13 pm

We arrive close to town and i told charizd to land.When he did i let my pokemon out to relex and come out of the small pokeball.I called latia back and she came flying and land on my head again.I look around and saw a ranger i walk up to him and ask him his name

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mrpocketz666 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Clive and Charizard were closing in on the temple. He looked down at it wonder why there would be a temple for hippowdons. "How about you Charizard? Any clue why there's a temple for hippowdons?" Charizard shrugged in response. "I guess that's it. Take us down, bud." Charizard began to fly down, closer to the ground. As the got lower, Clive could see a man fighting a Blaziken with some Poke'mon watching. He must do the same kind of training I do. Clive sighed, hoping this guy might be able to answer his questions. "Take us to that guy." He pointed at the man and Charizard flew towards him. As the two got closer, Clive waved at the man. "Hey! Can I get some help, man?"

mrpocketz666
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Lucas turned around, shocked at the presence of another ranger. "Ummmm, i'm Lucas, rookie ranger." he said. "What is your name?" He asked in return.

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:37 pm

Am jodi a rookie ranger to what are you doing out here by your self.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:40 pm

"Waiting for those other guys to get here." Lucas replied, checking his surrondings for a butterfree. He knew that metapod would hatch soon.

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:44 pm

O do you mind if we stay with you my pokemon are tired. :)

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:48 pm

she wondered into the woods looking for adventure. she came upon a cave. " i wonder where this goes..." lucario felt something up with the cave and tried to stop her from going in. "its gonna be fun lu." she walked into the cave and brought out her flashlight so she could see.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:52 pm

"Ummm, no problem." He replied, releasing his pokemon.

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:59 pm

Ok guys here is some pokemonfood for you guys.So why did you became a ranger,

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Lugia landed in the middle of Veintown, sending out large gusts of wind in all directions as it did. It let Tulip, Nyx, and Absol off and went back into its pokeball. "Ugh..." Nyx almost fell over but regained her balanced and stretched. "Long ride, eh?"
Last edited by Nyxiee-chan on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:07 pm

"Well," Lucas started out," I BECAME A RANGER TO DEFEND PEACE AND TRUTH IN THIS UNIVERSE." he said, as he and his piplp struck a pose.

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:17 pm

What with the pose i start to laugh am sorry.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:55 pm

she runs farther into the cave, lucario following close behind. she runs into a hole and falls. "lucario! get help!" she yelled before she couldnt see him anymore. Lucario stood there for a minute. then he ran to get help from his pokemon friends.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zelos888 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:40 am

((sorry guys been off for awile..ill have to go again soon but be on later tonight))

shaymin (sky form) came across a hole and stared down into it "hello" she said useing telapathy
hey guys heres a roleplay site to check it out http://roleplayparadice.webs.com/

zelos888
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!