Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon Ranger: Legends of Almia

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Pokemon Ranger: Legends of Almia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Pokemon Rangers are people who fight to protect both pokemon and humans. They risk their own safety to keep others safe. But, recently many pokemon have started causing chaos around Almia, one of the many regions in the world inhabited by pokemon.

The wild Pokemon that have caused chaos around Almia have caused havoc almost everywhere except Pueltown, Boyleland and at Hippowdon Temple. Many Pokemon rangers have been sent to deal with the Pokemon, but there may be more to this than just some bad moods......

~~~

I know, very very very bad, short storyline. Buut, i really wanted to make a Pokemon ranger roleplay. This doesn't have to stop after the main problem is stopped, it can be ongoing, if we even make it that far... heh ^_^'

I don't want many top rangers, maybe one or two but no more than that. If I get more than two I'll choose the characters that i find better suited for it.

Also, I'll allow your character to have up to two legendary pokemon throughout the roleplay. i would recommend starting with one and getting another at some point later in the roleplay...

Heres the character form.

Name:
Appearance:
Ranger Rank:
Partner Pokemon:
-Main:
-In Pokeballs:
Bio:

And here's my character form.

Name: Nyx Elodie
Appearance:
Ranger Rank: Rookie Ranger
Partner Pokemon:
-Main: Absol
-In Pokeballs: Zangoose, Misdreavius, Umbreon and Lugia
Bio: Nyx didn't become a ranger long ago. She wanted to help protect people from the Pokemon and possibly the Pokemon from whatever was making them rampage. She lives in Pueltown. She got most of her Pokemon from her father who travels Almia researching Pokemon. She got her Lugia the one time her father took her with him to go researching in the Sea of Wailord.
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Pokemon Ranger: Legends of Almia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Name: Lulu Clairoux
Appearance:short, short silver hair, purple eyes, boots, shorts, and white button up with red tie.
Ranger Rank:Rookie Ranger
Partner Pokemon:
-Main:lucario or piplup ((wich everone yhu think is better))
-In Pokeballs:Bunery, mime jr., chimchar
Bio:Her mother told her to leave and do something with her life, so she became a ranger.
she figured,"im good with pokemon, so why dont i help ppl as well" Her first pokemon was piplup. She went from town to town to get better with her skills, but to help ppl too.
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zelos888 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Name: aura hinamori
Appearance: Image
Ranger Rank: rookie ranger
Partner Pokemon: riolu
-Main: riolu (faith)
-In Pokeballs:
TREECKO (theif) VAPOREON (mizu) FLYGON (wind) SHAYMIN (SKY FORM) named (sky)
Bio: aura is an orphan who when she was little found an abandond and injured female riolu who she took care of and raised all of the pokemon she owns she found and nerused back to health once she found out about the rangers she decided to join.shes a tomboy and acts like a boy to she doesnt stay in one place for to long (she travels no real home) and riolu always rides on her back
Last edited by zelos888 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hey guys heres a roleplay site to check it out http://roleplayparadice.webs.com/

zelos888
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Ok, Kaoru, zelos, you're accepted ^_^ And Zelos, did you make the pic your using for your character? Not saying that it has to be made by you or anything, I just think its really good.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zelos888 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:00 pm

yea but my friend added the pokeball necklace(that necklace has my shaymin in it =3) my riolu was the first i made

zelos888
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:04 pm

Oh, ok, cool. It looks really good. I only have Microsoft Paint for my original edits (I use Pixlr occasionally and think my edits on it are better than on Paint...)

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:04 pm

I love pokemon am joining

Name: Jodi skyheart
Appearance:her hair is black with pink highlights her eyes are light green.She wears a blue shirt with a growlithe on it and black rip jeans
Ranger Rank:Rookie Ranger
Partner Pokemon:growlithe
-Main:growlithe-In Pokeballs:BAGON,MEOWTH,HOUNDOOM AND CHARIZRID.
Bio:Her mother and father were both pokemon ranger and her parnets train jodi to be one.She love's pokemon hates seeing them hurt or taking away.She left home at 10 to train her pokemon and became a pokemon ranger
at the age of 15 and as love it ever since.
Last edited by Digimonrule45 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mrpocketz666 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Name: Clive West

Appearance:

Ranger Rank: Rookie

Partner Pokemon:
-Main: Shiny Charizard
-In Pokeballs: Rayquaza, Salamence, Garidos, Dragonite, Aerodactyl

Bio: Clive always loved Poke'mon. His father was a breeder and that is how he came across a shiny charizard. It was the first shiny Poke'mon that his father had ever seen in all his years of breeding. He was born the same day as Clive. They, quite literally, grew up together. He left home at the age of twelve to travel the world. He obtained his other Poke'mon in his travels. He encountered Rayquaza when he was in the Orre region, about two years afer he began his journey. He saw the great dragon in a fight against Shadow Lugia. After the battle, he ran over to the downed legend and healed him up. In return, Rayquaza decided to join him in his travels.

EDIT((Sorry. I forgot part of the bio..)):When training his Poke'mon, Clive prefers to be head on about it. He fights against them physically, usually getting injured in some way. He is almost always listening to music. He tends to be sarcastic to the wrong people and is always getiing himself in jams. He is very hesitant to accept help from anyone for just about anything. He is very protective and gets angered bery easily. With this combination, he has seenhis fair share of jail cells.

Clive has only just arrived in Almia. He was looking around Pueltown, when he signed up as a Ranger in confused state. He had been ushered in by two other Rangers, and was nagged until he signed up.
Last edited by mrpocketz666 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mrpocketz666
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Woo, two more people ^_^ I have two other friends that are joining so after at least one of them posts their character information we can start if you guys want.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katahashi on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Name: Etrius
Ranger Rank: Rookie Ranger
Partner Pokemon:
-Main: Blaziken (named Blaze)
-In Pokeballs: Zapados, Luxray, Sandslash,Espeon, Umbreon
Bio: Etrius is exactly what he looks like, rebellious, adventurous, and a determined guy. He often gets in trouble for being too overdetermined. His overdetermination is matched only by his body condition, able to hold his own against his blaziken in a martial arts battle. Even though he's like this, when he's not on a mission he's pulling pranks on his fellow rangers with the help of his pokemon.
HAPPINESS IS A WARM MACHINE GUN!

Katahashi
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Ya cool i want to start soon

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zelos888 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:26 pm

-kata is that picture from gurren laggen (sp) lol- oh yea my fiolus fame is faith =3

zelos888
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katahashi on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:29 pm

yeah it is zelos lol its the older simon xD

Katahashi
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zelos888 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:36 pm

yea my friend just got me into that show simon is my favorie btw when i went to anime expo i went to an advetours in voice acting panal and i got to record my voice of nia and my friend was simon it was cool =3 p.s. im on a library computer so im out of time but ill post when i get home ok?

zelos888
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:40 pm

Lulu is the youngest one here...o.o

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:47 pm

It ok to be young

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:18 pm

hmm

Name: Lucas Greenfield
Ranger Rank: Rookie
Partner:
Main: Piplup
In pokeballs: Regice, Numel, Oddish, Altaria, Medicham.
Bio: He wanted to help the world, so he went out to try to save it with his trusty piplup, but after getting beaten multiple times, he became a ranger so he could help save the world legaly. He just started as a ranger, but he got lucky and assembled a good team of pokemon before his first mission, so he was set from the beginning.

(nyx made this picture for me, so thanks)

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:22 pm

I'll go ahead and start off the actual roleplay part of the roleplay now...I guess xD And no problemo, Vido-chan

Nyx made her way back to Veintown from the Vein Forest. She had just completed her second mission which was to help calm down some Torchics and Mudkips near the Vein Forest entrance. Her Absol was leading the way into Veintown. Nyx smiled as she watched Absol walk. He looked so proud of himself for helping with one of Nyx's missions. As Absol and Nyx set foot back in Vientown, a Pokemon jumped from the bushes to their left. Nyx quickly jumped back and saw that it was a Spinarack. She let out a terrified and disgusted shriek. Bug Pokemon were the only kind of Pokemon she hated.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Hey i said has i ran after the bug pokemon where are you going i said to it and i told growlithe to attack with ember.The attack hit and i used a capture style to calm it down when i was finish with that i saw a girl and i walk towards her telling her my name is jodi skyheart whats yours.

(If i said anything wrong tell me please)

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Lulu and piplup had been walking for along time. They had just been leaving their last stop in Veintown. They didnt think they would see anybody on the road leaving the town. But they a girl and an absol. They ran up to the girl and her pokemon and she said "hi!" with a smile on her face. (( i said hi just so we dont get confused))

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!