Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon Ranger: Legends of Almia

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Pokemon Ranger: Legends of Almia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:23 am

"You okay Nyx?" Tulip asked making sure her new friend had her balance.
"You look like you were rally spooked back then." she said as she placed a hand on the rangers shoulder.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:54 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine." Nyx said, sighing.
"I... I guess I was. I haven't been through many things like that. I'm only a rookie..." She said. "But I guess I've just gotta get used to it if i'm going to be a ranger."
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Tulip smiled and gave Nyx a hug.
"Thats the spirit. Listen, I am a top ranger. Things like this happen. I have been through some tough things in my missions. You will get used to it as you get more experienced. Trust me on this." she said to the rookie ranger softly.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxiee-chan on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:15 pm

Nyx smiled as Tulip hugged her and said this.
"That's good to know." She said. Absol let out a happy bark at Nyx, obviously proud at her for accepting this and moving on.

Nyxiee-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:20 pm

"Yeah. I agree. When rangers like you come to know this, like you know do, the job gets a lot better for you." Tulip said. Espion came around Tulip and looked up at her. She meowed a little. She was glad that Tulip was so good at reassuring people.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Where is that firestone o here it is hey growlithe toaday is the day to evolve buddy.Grrrwwll yes i know i put the firestone on top of growlithe head and he start to evolve.The next thing i know the was a giant dog name ancaine(Sorry i can't spell the name)Hey buddy you evolve to be pretty big.Arcaaa Yep now come on i said and climb on his back lead me to nyx.Acnaine went off running in the path of nyx.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby videogamerdude11 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Lucas sat down and munched on some cookies. He always had a secret stash of food somewhere. He saw nyx and tulip, and waved to them.

videogamerdude11
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:26 am

Tulip looked at Lucas who had waved to her and Nyx.
"Hi there." she called to him.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:21 pm

(OOC: Hey, can I join up as a pokemon?((really two, plusle and minun but you get the point) I was thinking that would be cool.
Famous Last Words.

"I can do it..." "It's not poisonous..." "Let a PRO show you how it's done..." "No, no, let me get it..." "What could possibly go wrong?" "Well, at least it can't get any worse." "Of COURSE I can handle it!" "Just a little more..." "Just one more..." "How bad could it be?" "Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it..."

Smiley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:15 pm

This has been dead for sometime now

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!