Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A New Threat (future naruto rp)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: A New Threat (future naruto rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Angel walked away from the wall and looked at the Hokage. "I have a question. What are the Yamigan's intentions? Destruction of villages is meaningless. There must be something more deep that we don't know about." he put is hands in his pockets and looked out the window and thought about the birds and how peaceful they were. "Do you have a map of the areas the Yamigan have attacked? There must be a pattern." he said and looked back at Frost.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:48 pm

"As far as I can tell they have no intentions," Frost said, "Their attacks are at random seemingly. It does not matter whether the destruction of villages is meaningless Angel what matters is that they are stopped before they kill any more than they have. If you must see a map their is one here," He pulled a map out of the pile of papers on his desk, "But as I said it is random. If that is your only question may we continue on this mission and leave?" He asked Angel standing up and getting ready to depart.
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Angel walked over to the map and inspected it. "Do you mind if I bring the map on our mission, sir?" he asked then looked back at the map giving it another thorough look.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:02 pm

"That's fine with me Angel," Frost said, "By all means. I know your better with a map than I am...You always were smarter." He then walked out of his office hoping the others were following.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:07 am

Reiko stood to the side looking out the window, although it looked as if she wasn't listening, she was. Turning back around. "Are we all set to go sempai?"
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:30 pm

"Yes," Frost said walking out the door, "hurry up or we'll leave you behind."

(Sorry its so short T.T)

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:41 pm

"Very well." said Angel watching the leader and Natsu. He slipped the map in his pocket and walked out the door.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:48 pm

"Meet me at the gate," Frost said making a hand sign and dissapearing. He had used his self created teleportation jutsu to transport himself there in the flash of an eye. Looking around he noticed the guards to the main gates sleeping, walking over to them he slammed their heads into the table. "Wake up you lazy oafs. The safety of the village depends on you staying awake." While the two rubbed their heads he went and sat down waiting for the rest of the team to get there.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:41 pm

"Whatever." She stuck a sucker in her mouth and walked out the door behind angel. Going out the door behind angel she took her leave to pack a few things for the trip. Arriving at her house she took her scroll and her two katanas. After she was finished she headed out to the gates arriving about twenty minutes later.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeoOfVgCats on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:54 am

"C'mon Karusi you lardball! Move!"

The two scaled the walls as quickly as Mohime-brand Instant Ramen, and went over the side. Landing with [i]thumps[i] behind a bush, both took off their scratched forhead protectors and replaced it with Konoha symboled ones, memory to the scouting party they had bumped into and slaughtered a mere week ago.

"Karusi...did Taku give any hint as to where the spy's going to meet us?" Matsu asked as they both walked into open view, trying to pass themselves off as passerbys.

As always, Karusi was taciturn, and began walking towards their destination, leaving Matsu to saunter behind him.
When life gives you lemons...find someone who was given tequila and have a fiesta.

LeoOfVgCats
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Frost saw one of the team approaching him, it was the female. Wondering how she could have beat Angel there he looked around himself confused. When she got close enough he asked her, "Have you seen Angel anywhere?'

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Angel walked around the town watching all of the children play their games. He came past a Ramen shop and stopped. "Hmm..." he said to himself. He knew he had to get to the gates, but couldn't pass up what could be his last bowl of Ramen. He sat down and waited for the man to take his order.
"What'll it be?"
"The most expensice Ramen you have." he said and pulled out his pouch of coins. "And make it quick." he finished. The man struggled when he saw the pouch but snapped out of it and quickly ordered the cooks to make the Super Special Ramen Supreme.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:48 am

Frost was getting tired of waiting. "Stay here," He said and dissapeared to the one place he could think Angel would be, the Ramen Shop. Ducking inside he saw Angel eating ramen. "What are you doing here Angel? This mission is to important to screw around." He asked him.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:32 am

" Nope ain't seen him." she sat down leaning against the gates looking at the sky. When she heard the hokage tell her to stay there she nodded. "Where else am I gonna go."

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:13 pm

"I know it's an important mission, but this could be my last mission as well." he said and turned to the Hokage. "Every mission could be your last no matter how hard or how fast you do it. You told me that once, remember?" he said and patted the seat next to him. "It'll be on me, sir." he said and turned back to his ramen.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Frost thought it over for a second then realized that Angel was right. "Sure why not," He said sitting down.

(I'm off computer for rest of night)

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:07 pm

"Another Ramen." Angel said and turned to Frost. "A toast to our hardest mission yet." he said lifting his cup of water and smiling at the Hokage.

(Dude, you finally got REP!)

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Frost smiled and took his ramen wolfing it down. When he was done he looked over and noticed Angel was also done. "Ok let's go...This mission is to important to wait anymore." He sat up and decided to walk with Angel instead of teleporting.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!