Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A New Threat (future naruto rp)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

A New Threat (future naruto rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deerpoob on Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:50 pm

100 years after Naruto's reign as Hokage, the world is surprisingly very similar, Really the only things that have changed are the people who live in the world, There is a new Hokage, and he has to deal with a recently surfaced group threatening Konoha. And now an elite team of ninjas is about to be sent out, to deal with this threat, including the Hokage himself....

Koumori let out a long sigh, looking out into the endless forests surrounding his home, Konoha, He sat on the wall surrounding the village, resting on his heels, with his naginata resting against his shoulder, Apparently a new group calling themselves the Yamigan, have begun attacking outer towns, sometimes destroying them, sometimes merely threatening them, there true intentions have yet to be seen but they are clearly an enemy to all leaf ninja, this is why Koumori was contacted to join a group that would soon be sent out to meet this Yamigan group and finish the threat off before it grows worse. Soon a messenger came, telling Koumori that there was a meeting in the hokages office, to introduce the other members of the team and to get prepared for the journey to meet the Yamigan.

(the characters would probebly be aware of each other, know there names and there basic fighting style, perhaps they've even fought together before, so introductions to each other wont be necessary, considering one of the leaders of Yamigan is also a leaf ninja he might also be known to the konoha characters, and the Yamigan characters can also roleplay as lesser soliders and ninjas that joined Yamigan, and also sorry its kinda bad, my other posts will be longer but im exhausted and cant think, im also leaving the Yamigan's story pretty open, so feel free to do what you like with it.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deerpoob
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: A New Threat (future naruto rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:11 pm

(Ya they would know about each other as they are all from the same team lol. Except for "Angel" and he was on the Hokage's team before Frost became Hokage.)

Sitting in his swivel chair and looking out the big window in his office Frost felt bored for about the thousandth time. When are those ninja I asked for gonna get here? I sent for them almost half an hour ago. It was not a good idea to show up to a meeting with the Hokage late especially when it is something of importance like this obviously was. Looking down again at the paper with the names and descriptions of the leaders of this new group Yamigan Frost couldn't help but think he may have to get involved. Least I won't be bored anymore. He thought to himself optimistically. Looking at the other sheet of paper he had with the names of the ninja's he had summoned to be part of a special team and their special abilities. Koumori Shiruba-Team 9, Reiko Natsu-Team 9, and his old friend "Angel" who had been on team 58 with frost back in the old days. If anyone could help the team of young ninja it would be him.

(I left VG off the list cause is he gonna play both characters or just the evil one?)
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:23 pm

The doog to the Hokage's room slowly oppened up. Clanking noises can be heard from outside the door. As the door oppened, Angel walked into the room and shut the door. "You called?" he asked walking over to the Hokage. The wolf fur on the hilt of his blade waved as he walked.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:28 pm

"That I did," Frost said leangin back glad to see his old friend doing well, "Although I don't want to speak of the mission until the other people I ahve called arrive as well. How are you doing?" He asked. He had not seen Angel in so long it felt like he barely knew him anymore. Angel had saved his life more than once when they were on team 58 together, and for that he was greatful, but his duty as Hokage came before friends.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Angel walked to a wall and leaned up against it holding his position with one foot on the wall as well. "I've been good, sir." he said and looked out the window. "Hard to believe, isn't it?" he asked watching the clouds roll by. "It's been four years now." he finished, then looked back at the Hokage. Angel did not smile.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:01 pm

"No need to be so formal," Frost said refering to being called sir, "As long as noone else is around anyway, we are friends after all. And yes four years, a long boring four years. I long for the action again, I crave it. When I took the job of Hokage I had no idea it would be so boring, I thought it might be like the fourth or even fifth. Hell I'd even say the sixth because of the encounter with pein that left her in a coma. Every single Hokage before me has had their share of battles while holding the position. What do I get? Four years of peace that's what."
"Anyway," He said changing the subject, "I haven't heard from you since your last mission. What have you been doing?"

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Angel closed his eyes and kept quiet for a minute. He oppened his eyes and looked outside again. "I've been traveling." he said looking at the clouds. "Living what was lost from me." he then looked down at the townfolk, and took in a deep breath. He let it out slowly and looked at Frost. "I went for money." he said and pulled out of his pocket a small sack filled with coins. He held it in his hand for a second staring at it, then put it back in his pocket. "I've got enough for all the Ramen I want." he said with a slight smile.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:25 pm

"Man do I wish I could have gone with you instead of this lame job," Frost said, "Although I always have enough money for ramen." He said laughing. "What, may I ask, was lost from you though? I remember you being happy and talkative in team 58 when we graduated from the academy but now your just sulky and depressive."

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:29 pm

"What was lost from me..." began Angel looking out the window again, "is a story for another day." Angel had nothing more on his mind than to start the meeting, but the others were late. He asked Frost, "who are we waiting on?" He tapped the wall with his foot twice then set it on the floor. He usually didn't lean against a wall with both feet on the floor, but this was an exception.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:37 pm

"We're waiting on some young ninja's. They are both from team 9 and their talents will be useful on this mission. You will act as captain on the mission. But we will wait for the others to get here before I explain the details. Although if they aren't here soon they will be punished after the mission, tardiness is something I will not tolerate. The names of the two we are waiting for are Koumori Shiruba, and Reiko Natsu."

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:41 pm

"Shiruba and Natsu." Angel said memorizing their names. "Captain?" he asked. He wasn't sure if he had the skills to be the captain of a team. Of course he had lead missions in the past. "A team of three?" he asked. "This must be big if you called a team of three with me as the captain. This must be big if you even called me." he commented.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:53 pm

"This mission is very very big,"Frost said, "If you cannot eleminate the targets, as I fear might happen. I will be forced to get involved. Although that would be fun it would leave Konoha open to attack so I do not want to take that course of action. I chose you to lead this group because I know how strong you are, and how well you think things through." He looked down at the papers on his desk containing the information about Yamigan again.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:51 am

"Who's the enemy?" asked Angel trying to memorize the names again. "Shiruba and Natsu," he whispered under his breath. He then saw the papers the Hokage was reading. He didn't see many papers and thought that they just might be a small group of troublemakers.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:03 am

"These guys are serious," Frost said, "They have been attacking villages all over the country, mostly for the fun of it. They are led by a female however there second in command is a male. The male is a missing nin from here so we know most of his special jutsu if not all. The leader we know much less about as she was not from this village. I'll go into more detail when the others get here."

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Reiko arrived a little late...ok really late, not that she cared, she was well known for being late, but she got the job done. Walking in she yawned a little. Her hair was pulled up as usual, a lot of people said she took after sasuke's style when it came to clothing, which she did. Having on the same out fit...except it was all black with a long sleeved mesh shirt under it. "I'm here." She said as she walked in. She saw, who she guessed, would be her team leader. "You called...?"
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:53 pm

"Here's one of them." said Angel giving no emotion to it and proceeded to look out the window. "One more." he said and tapped his foot on the wall once with his heel.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deerpoob on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:32 pm

(sorry guys Im really not use to the way this Forum works, I figured we'd go at a slower pace, with more lengthy posts, Not sure this was what Im interested in, so continue without me, and maybe Ill jump in)

deerpoob
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:35 pm

(Ok cool I guess. We've been keeping it short because we were waiting for everyone to get into same room. I'll just have the Hokage take your guys place on the team.)

"Ok it has been to long to wait for the last member," Frost said, "This mission is to important for failure which is why I will take his place. Now about the mission, our targets are a new group calling themselves the Yamigan. They have been attacking villages in the country and slaughtering them mercilessly. Their leader, one Shiro Crescent, uses very unique Jutsu's and has a sword chaped like a sickle blade. Her second in command, Takuma Udagawa, is pretty much a support ninja. His jutsu's include the feared Void Jutsu. If either of you have questions ask them now," He stood up and grabbed his twin katana's and belted them to his back, "if not we are leaving now."

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeoOfVgCats on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 am

[[OOC: Presenting....LESSER NINJAZ!, whos jutsus are to be hidden until they kick your ass]]

A thustle sound past, as two blurs raced each other through the thick underbrush. What should have been cracks and snaps of twigs were only replaced by silent swish sounds as the two lightfooted their way across the forest.

"Matsu!, ten clicks, left five move" said the slightly shorter one, in between leaps from branches.

"Heh...those Konoha dogs think they can catch Yami ninjas with mere tree traps?" grinned the one with hip lengthed hair, "Placing them in such obvious places."
Without another word, he grabbed one of the fukiyas (blowgun) in his belt and blew on it, releasing a bundle of kunais, each hitting one of the eight rope traps set to welcome visitors like them. The booby traps immediately unleased their furies; swining logs, bursts of poison, even a rubber chicken flew towards the intruders, but all were easily dodged by quick leaps and side-turns.

Their orders had been simple: get through the security barrier around The Hidden Leaf Village undetected, meet up with the lone spy on the inside, and retrieve the orders their boss, only known as "Taku", had given him in advance on a locked scroll.

"Geez, I wish Taku would be little less secretive with his orders," thought Matsu as he sighed a deep breath, "I mean, giving the spy a locked scroll, and giving Karusi the only jutsu that unlock it. It's like seven secret assasinations for him still places me as an 'untrustworthy subordinate who might backstab him'....geez....wait....I'm daydreaming...why can the readers see into my mind?.....am I forgetting something?..... OH SNAP!!"

"Karusi! We're nearing the barrier, nows the time!", ordered Matsu, close to yelling as he sensed the chakra almost two late.
Each grabbing the small scroll given to them by the superiors that they had pre-painted with their blood, the two raced towards the barrier. Though it was invisible, the two could feel the chakra surrounding it, and knew if they barred through unprotected, the gate sealers within the village would know within half a second.

Holding his scroll between his teeth, Matsu got to work. With hand motions as fast as instant ramen, he quickly activated his Anti-Barrier Jutsu. His timing was a little off, but he still managed to get through the barrier with three seconds left on the scroll.
Karusi's act was even more impressive; holding the scroll in his left hand, his right hand flew hand motions almost three times as fast as those of Matsu's. Leaping through the barrier, he landed on a branch adjacent to the waiting Matsu. The two only took a second to make eyecontact, confirming neither of them screwed up, before flying away again, their destination made the great walls of Konoha.

[[OOC: Now don't be a douche and discover them. Let them be undetected, meet up with the spy, and carry their mission out. I have a plottwist you all are going to love.]]
When life gives you lemons...find someone who was given tequila and have a fiesta.

LeoOfVgCats
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:27 am

(Well the Hokage can't do anything till the other people answer his question so we are pretty much stuck till Hirochi gets back to his house tomorrow)

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!