Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

(anime style) high school harem RP IC

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: (anime style) high school harem RP IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Within the really honestly weird silence, Mikki had accidently almost fell asleep at the table, if she did, you wouldn't be able to hear her breathing, as a thing that happens in her sleep when she really is breathing.

((And ya, she's been dead since I joined in. c_c))
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow

red-diamond-boarding-school-ooc-sign-ups-need-people-t37363.html Check it out. You know you want to.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anelle
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:39 pm

(I'm bothering her on MSN right now)

Cyrus sighed loudly and then looked over at Mikki. "Tired much?" He asked. "Or am I just THAT boring?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:45 pm

(Sveta you only told me today that you are posting again!!)

Mitsuki looked down to mikki,"she must be tired",she whispered to Cyrus,"Is she another ex of you?",Mitsuki asked while looking curious at him

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Mikki's face snapped awake. "Sorry.. Haven't gotten much sleep this week." She chuckled slightly.

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:55 am

Mitsuki gave her cold smile and looked away.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:54 am

Yawned, she had caught word of something before she dozed. "Another ex?"

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Mitsuki didn't replied to her and looked out the window, waiting for cyrus to respond

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Mikki sighed, which sounded of heavy annoyance. "Do I ever get a break from a question like that?" She scratched her head. "No. I am not 'another ex' of him. If you were worried about this fact, it's an awfully stupid thing to be worried about." It seemed Mitsuki had gotten Mikki in a bad mood.

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:50 am

((*Faceroll* The reason why Mitsuki would think she was an ex is unknown..))

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:00 am

((And, sorryz... My vision was blurry when i typed that out.. I lost my contacts and couldn't find glasses, so I think I miss-read. >_<))

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:38 am

(Kay I'm posting again... I stopped cuz I had this long post and I didn't close it when I left so I could finish and when I came back it logged me out and when I logged back in the post wasn't posted and it wasn't saved anymore T.T)

Cyrus watched as the two talked. 'They obviously don't like eachother very much.' He thought to himself. "No she's not Mitsuki." He answered and then felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Thinking it was just a text message, he ignored it. Since it continued going off he looked at it and it ended up being a call. He rejected it and sent a text to the caller. It was Seth.
'Can't talk right now. I'm out with my gf and Mikki.' He hit send and shoved his phone back into his pocket.

(The first one had him actually pick up the phone and a whole lot more to it, but I don't feel like typing it right now. Eventually Seth will call back and I'll type all of it again)

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Mitsuki looked over to Mikki with a hatred look,"Well, I don't care what you think of me",she smiled cold and looked away again.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Cyrus tilted his head. "Why are you so pissed off Mitsuki? She didn't say anything except answer your question." He snapped.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Mitsuki looked to Cyrus,"im not angry, it's just...",she stopped talking and stood up,"Im going to get some fresh air",she said while walking away.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:40 pm

"Mi---" He sighed. "Mom I'm going home. I'm really not in the mood to be here. You have fun." His mom looked at him, but rolled her eyes.
"I'll bring something back Cy." His mom told Cyrus.
"Bye Miki." He smiled slightly and gave her a hug then left through the back door so he wouldn't pass Mitsuki because he's not in the mood to talk to her. He left and got into his car to get home. He made sure to go a different way as not to pass Mitsuki and he didn't. He parked in front of his house and got out of his car. He pressed the button to lock the door and then walked into his house.
"And this is why I like guys better. Less drama" He spoke to himself as he walked into his house and closed the door. He locked it and went up the stairs to his bedroom.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:48 pm

After Mitsuki rested out, she went back,"where is Cyrus?",she asked the people around her while looking around.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Cyrus laid back on his bed and stared at the ceiling. His feet were hanging off but his back was on the bed. His head was just below his pillow. He pulled his phone out of his jacket pocket and sent a text to Seth. 'Can you come by? I need to see you.' He sent the message and awaited a reply.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Cyrus laid back on his bed and stared at the ceiling. His feet were hanging off but his back was on the bed. His head was just below his pillow. He pulled his phone out of his jacket pocket and sent a text to Seth. 'Can you come by? I need to see you.' He sent the message and awaited a reply.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:57 pm

Mitsuki heard about Cyrus going home and said goodbye to his family, thanks god she had money with her and could have go home by bus,she grabbed her phone and textmessage Cyrus,"Thank you for such a good night, i love you",she sended it and sighed while walking on the streets.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:24 pm

((Uwah, sorry I've been so inactive.. Been sick the last few days. TT^TT... This is Anelle, btw..Forgot I was on a diff account. >_<))
Mikki yawned, standing up and walking out. "Sad thing I have to walk, I guess." She sighed, flipping open and flipping shut her cell-phone constantly. She looked around, seeing nothing but Darkness and surprisingly dim lights. She stopped right in her tracks. "Oh, crap.." She had completely forgot where she was. 'Smart me.. Now I have no clue where to go..It's not surprising, actually.. I had just found that place out of random while trying to find my new house.' She thought silently, leaning against the wall of a Building she was standing by.
Please join my new RP. ^^
post1008841.html#p1008841 It took me friggin' 3 hours, atleast -read- the damn thing.. XD

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!