Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

(anime style) high school harem RP IC

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: (anime style) high school harem RP IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:14 am

Cyrus felt his phone vibrate and looked at the screen it was a text from Mitsuki.
'ly2' He typed and hit send then he stared at his ceiling and eventually ended up falling asleep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayamikyo on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:18 am

Mikki yawned, she had been standing there for quite some time. She pulled her hood over her head and walked around the town for a while, not having anything better to do. She opened up her phone, texting her Cousin to come to pick her up. She slid her phone back into her pocket just as it started to rain. She sighed. "Well, that's just great.." She sat down on the sidewalk and waited.

((Crap, I keep forgetting to log into Anelle... >_>))
Please join my new RP. ^^
post1008841.html#p1008841 It took me friggin' 3 hours, atleast -read- the damn thing.. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayamikyo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Mitsuki had thrown her phone somewhere, she was taking a shower when she was done she got into her pajama's and felt asleep.

Next morning.

(loooll xD is mikki in the same class as mitsuki and cyrus?)

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:43 pm

(Different school I believe...)

Cyrus woke up to the loud beeping of his alarm he sat up in his bed and turned it off.

(Sorry for the one liner I am tired from rehearsal)

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarmonyBell on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:13 pm

((This is Anelle.. >_< And no, they go to the same school. That's the whole entire thing. XDD That's why I joined this RP. 0.o))
Mikki yawned, slamming her beeping cell-phone so hard onto the ground that it broke to pieces. "4 Hours sitting in the Rain.. Freaking cousin.." She snapped to herself, getting off the couch and picking up clothes off the ground, dressing into them.
((Yes, they're in the same class. 0.o))

HarmonyBell
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:28 am

Mikki finished getting dressed, lazily balancing on one foot to tie her other shoe-lace then walking out the door, walking all the way to the School in which was miles away from her house. After a few minutes, she finally reached the school, walking in to see nobody around.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow

red-diamond-boarding-school-ooc-sign-ups-need-people-t37363.html Check it out. You know you want to.

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Mitsuki woke up because of her alarm, she went to the bathroom and took a fast shower.
She picked op her clothes to wear them, when she was done she did her hair and added some eyeliner to make her way to school.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:19 pm

(Please try posting longer than like 1-2 lines next time?)

Cyrus sat up in his bed and hit his loud alarm clock. He picked up a random shirt and switched it with the one he accidentally fell asleep in. He walked down the steps and messed with his hair sleepily. He rubbed his eyes and walked into his kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. He poured coffee and then walked towards the couch. Seth was sleeping soundly on the couch. 'Tsukiko must have let him in and I didn't wake up so he probably fell asleep.' Cy thought. He drank his cup of coffee standing and went back upstairs to finish his morning routine. When he finished he walked back down the stairs and messed with his long hair, fixing it, along the way.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:32 am

Mitsuki looked up to the clock, it was still early. She walked to the kitchen and made some breakfeast to eat when she smelled the nice smell she found out how hungry she was. When she was done with cooking she got on the table and began to eat,while eating she grabbed her phone and texted Cyrus,"together to school? xx" she text him and continued her breakfeast

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:58 pm

Cyrus felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out of his back pocket. He read the text message and responded quickly. 'Riding my bike to school. If u wanna sure. I'll pick u up' He hit send and grabbed a bowl of cereal to eat for breakfast, setting his empty coffee cup on the kitchen counter. He sat and ate his breakfast quietly then walked up to Seth and messed with his hair. "School time Sethy." He smiled.
Seth sat up. "I'm awake!" He looked around. "Morning Cy." He chucked nervously and got off the couch. He messed with his hair quickly and picked his backpack up from next to him.
"I'm taking Mitsuki on my bike. You okay with bus?"
"I have my bike actually."
"Okay. Well I gotta go pick her up." He hugged Seth and Seth almost collapsed in his arms. "You okay?" He pulled away from him and held him up until he got his balance.
"Yeah just tired...Bye." He ran off upstairs.
"Okay..." Cyrus walked away with a confused look on his face. He picked up his backpack and left the house.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:41 am

Mitsuki looked at her phone that was vibrating,she saw Cyrus message and smiled.
When she was done eating she cleaned op the table and washed off the dishes. When she was done she went again to the mirror to check her make-up and her hair, she stroke over her clothes and walked to the door, she waited for Cyrus.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:40 pm

He got on his bike and turned the key. 'On my way.' He hit send and started riding to her house. He stopped out front and waited for her to come outside. He was in front of her window so he just waited.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Mitsuki went outside, when she saw Cyrus she gave him a smile,"thanks for coming",she whispered to him while looking to the ground.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:37 pm

"No problem." He moved forward on his bike so she could have more room behind him. The bike did seat two, but there wasn't much space on the back seat. "Let's go." He smiled.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:18 pm

She sat after him but didnt say anything, she was sad,"Are you angry at me?",she asked while holding thight on him.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:23 pm

"Nope." Cyrus responded and turned the key to his bike. It roared to a start and he started to drive towards the school.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:29 pm

She closed her eyes and sighed,"Im sorry about yesterday, when i went back you where gone, im really sorry"

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:03 pm

"Not your fault." He rolled his eyes. "I just wanted to leave." Cyrus slowed down around a turn.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:04 pm

"really?",she asked while holding more thighyly,"I didnt like it, you went away and left me there alone"

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Cyrus got closer to the school and parked in his normal spot. He pulled his keys out of the bike and put down the kick stand. Cyrus got off the bike and helped her get off as well. "Sorry." He spun her around once and set her down on the ground.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!